Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tomjhansen

macrumors newbie
Jul 18, 2011
Mesa AZ
Me too! 256 matte black 7+
Ditto. Same phone 256 matt black 7+ just charged. Got a text message with the payment (wrong amount, wrong last 4 of my card) so that's not very encouraging, but the payment was on My Verizon, has hit my bank and my Deliver By Date is now blank.

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
Good point! Sad situation for everyone involved. I'm in a close suburb but obviously going to the FedEx facility would require going into Columbus. Moot point though since that isn't an option.

Omg, I'm so sorry, I don't follow the news. That was a sad situation. :(

Reactions: jenjen80

krumie

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2012
Just got charged for 7+ 256 Black and 7 256 Silver. Ordered around 3:09AM on 9/9, email confirm at 3:15AM

darhorn

macrumors member
Jun 4, 2006
Same here
Card charged for 7 plus 256 black

No shipping yet but over the years I am used to not having that
Or getting shipping and getting the phone while tracking still shows it in china :)

jenjen80

macrumors regular
Mar 28, 2016
Columbus, OH
If mine gets bumped back I will cancel for sure. Take my chances in the store at a random time, has worked for me in the past.

If you decide to do that, go to the Delaware store on 36/37. Bit of a drive (though not too bad going up 71) but it's only been open a few years and is far less busy than Easton or Polaris. It's an actual vzw store not an authorized retailer. I've never been on a launch day, but on an ordinary day I can walk right in and be waited on without signing in.

Z6128

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2005
New Jersey
just checked the pre order status page, no tracking info but says my order has been sent to the warehouse for shipping with an expected ship date of 9/15. THATS TODAY! theres hope for delivery tomorrow!! fingers crossed :D

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
If you decide to do that, go to the Delaware store on 36/37. Bit of a drive (though not too bad going up 71) but it's only been open a few years and is far less busy than Easton or Polaris. It's an actual vzw store not an authorized retailer. I've never been on a launch day, but on an ordinary day I can walk right in and be waited on without signing in.

Thanks for the tip! Mine was just charged so I'm hoping for a late delivery tomorrow :D

CarlissaRN

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Mine was declined and I updated the info and got charged on the new card on Tuesday. I still don't have tracking info! According to the reps it still says deliver by tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath tho. If I don't have tracking by now...

I am in the SAME boat!! My card was declined on Monday and then Wednesday I updated my card info and they charged my card IMMEDIATELY. YET I still don't have updated shipping info but I called 4 different reps today who all say that my phone HAS shipped and I will receive it by 10:30am tomorrow but it's frustrating not SEEING a tracking number. 7 plus 128gb silver

Krissy_21

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
just checked the pre order status page, no tracking info but says my order has been sent to the warehouse for shipping with an expected ship date of 9/15. THATS TODAY! theres hope for delivery tomorrow!! fingers crossed :D
What phone?!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.