Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

smokechaser

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2011
Kansas City
HA! I supposed that is true... but maybe it would make the process a little less tedious? I mean right now the reps are just getting the same question over and over, if people had to be creative we could keep them on their toes!

I propose the people that have been customers with verizon the longest get first in line. That would be easier.

A simple thing would just be not to call it a Preorder anymore

Ha.

CarlissaRN

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
I feel sorry for all the people not getting it on launch day.. I ordered at 12:38am 9/9 and I even had my card decline yesterday lol. I didn't even get to pay for it until this morning and I'm still getting my 7 plus matte black 128gb tomorrow lol
I had my CC charged yesterday at 4:30 pm but no shipping update or tracking number yet. However I called VZW reps in the internet order dept and spoke with 4 different reps, through the course of today and they all say that I will receive my phone by 10:30 am tomorrow via fed ex but they can't pull up a tracking number either. Frustrating. 7 plus 128gb silver

Froggy81385

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
I feel sorry for all the people not getting it on launch day.. I ordered at 12:38am 9/9 and I even had my card decline yesterday lol. I didn't even get to pay for it until this morning and I'm still getting my 7 plus matte black 128gb tomorrow lol
Mine was declined and I updated the info and got charged on the new card on Tuesday. I still don't have tracking info! According to the reps it still says deliver by tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath tho. If I don't have tracking by now...

Z6128

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2005
New Jersey
Just got email saying thanks for my payment. 256gb matte black iPhone 7+ order confirmation 3:13am 9/9 no tracking info yet

Silent99

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 18, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Just got charged as well. 7+ 256GB Matte Black. Order time: 3:11AM EST. Status changed to processing.. still showing a 9/23 ship date.

Alex_0314

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016
Good Info. Thank you!

Mine is N832401, which I've arbitrarily determined is either Louisville or Memphis; because no reason.

I'm in Chicago, so that makes the most sense. Haven't found anything on the ol' internets yet.
I'm near Chicago too and mine was at Memphis just shipped to Chicago today

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.