Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CarlissaRN

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
See they can't even see if mine has shipped. Which is extremely frustrating! I just have nothing. I got declined Tuesday night, updated my card Tuesday night and was immediately charged. I REALLY hope it shows up. I've really been looking forward to it. I ordered a rose gold 7+ 128gb.

Oh and when I go to the preorder page to check my status, it just tells me my pre order number and gives me the option to cancel :(
I just now checked the preorder status on Verizon site and FINALLY it says shipped with a tracking number!!

Reactions: ksujoel

Krissy_21

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
My 7+ 128 Jet Black had a "deliver by" date of 10/5 when I preordered, and it still says that. I'm ok with that date. It's not that far off, and it might come earlier. Plus, I'm on a trip next week and wouldn't be home if it did come then. What's bothering me is the "ship by" date of 11/2 that I get when I click on order status in the confirmation mail. That's longer than I hope I have to wait.
Same here. 10/05 & 10/26

AWDV8TT

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2014
The screen that you enter preorder # and last name.....shows little info now....i'm waiting on a JB 128!

Froggy81385

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
I just now checked the preorder status on Verizon site and FINALLY it says shipped with a tracking number!!
Ugh. I'm not getting my phone. I just know it. This is mine right now

Attachments

• IMG_3062.PNG
    IMG_3062.PNG
    112.1 KB · Views: 281

simon-says

macrumors regular
May 24, 2005
Louisiana
My phone shipped on Monday. It left PA, then was in NJ this morning. No updates. Curious if it will make it tomorrow to Louisiana like shipping says it will. Deliver by time used to say by 4:30, but now by 8:00

INRPCE

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
I keep seeing the 256GB Matte Black 7+ being charged and shipping tomorrow. What about the 32GB 7+ Matte Black

Reactions: Graya

Peoplehelper24

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
Oh my goodness. I finally got charged for my IP7 / 128gb / matte black!!

No shipping info YET & expected delivery initially said 9/23, which I'm fine with if it stays that way... but just so happy they FINALLY took my money!! Progress! Now I can stop refreshing my bank account.

order location and time

HotLunch4You

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Elmira Heights, NY
My 7+ 128 Jet Black had a "deliver by" date of 10/5 when I preordered, and it still says that. I'm ok with that date. It's not that far off, and it might come earlier. Plus, I'm on a trip next week and wouldn't be home if it did come then. What's bothering me is the "ship by" date of 11/2 that I get when I click on order status in the confirmation mail. That's longer than I hope I have to wait.

I've been lurking for a few days, but thought I'd chime in. I pre-ordered my 128GB 7+ JB as soon as Verizon's website would let me in. My "Delivery By Date" is 10/5, but my "Estimated Ship Date" via my confirmation email is 9/23. Still holding out hope it comes tomorrow even though my card has yet to be charged and everyone I check still says my order is "Processing", but the recent spurt of charges is sustaining a tiny glimmer of hope. ;)

Reactions: ezermb

tehBrad

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2011
JB 128 7+ stuck at 10/5 and not expecting any movement obviously. This will be the first year that I haven't gotten it on launch day, kind of making it disappointing but oh well

Joe Coolest

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Does anybody know if the upgrade fee credit applied to two year subsidized upgrades? I thought I read it only applied to device payment plans but I can't check now because the offer is no longer on the website. Wondering if I should call and try to get it waived.

jaedre3

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Providence, RI
I ordered at 3:40am (when i finally got in)... Jet Black 256gb Plus with a date of 9/28... anyone with this phone/date get moved up? I see some 9/23 people get moved up

ezermb

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
I've been lurking for a few days, but thought I'd chime in. I pre-ordered my 128GB 7+ JB as soon as Verizon's website would let me in. My "Delivery By Date" is 10/5, but my "Estimated Ship Date" via my confirmation email is 9/23. Still holding out hope it comes tomorrow even though my card has yet to be charged and everyone I check still says my order is "Processing", but the recent spurt of charges is sustaining a tiny glimmer of hope. ;)

I have the same showing for mine too. I'm not giving up hope yet

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.