Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

odds

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2014
Los Angeles
I ordered iPhone 7 Jet Black 128 GB from Verizon's website at 3 AM PST. I woke up a bit late, sadly lol. Anyways, my expected ship date is 10/05/2016 October 5th, 2016!

So am I.. still waiting.. for my iPhone to start shipping.

isteal

macrumors member
Aug 15, 2012
USA
Anyone else get their phone but still can't make calls/text? I got both of ours yesterday and they are all setup (after a LOOOOONNNNNNNNG download of iTunes) but I can't call out or text so I'm guessing they are not fully activated. Suggestions? Tried restarts, sim removal, etc. any ideas other than calling Verizon?
I had the same problem with my 6S+ last year. Was a disaster. I ended up having to drive to an apple store 75 miles away to exchange the phone because verizon couldn't figure out the problem, and after 3 hours of phone support with a senior advisor with Apple, they said we have no idea what the problem is. We tried new SIM cards, reformats, etc. No luck. Hopefully you get it going...

Reactions: roncito

NiGhTLiFe_Scooby

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016
Followed all week, figured I would post.
Phone ordered:
-Jet Black 128gb iPhone 7 plus
-Order confirmation from Verizon
4:08am EST 9/9(late to the party lol)
-"Deliver by" date in confirmation shows 10/05/2016
-"Expected ship date" inside link shows 11/02/2016.
Verizon 611 says to be shipped by 11/02/2016 as well.
Good luck to all still waiting, hope the news changes in our favors.
Keep up the updates, I'm sure it helps people like me waiting til November apparently lol.

Last edited:

scwinsett

Suspended
Apr 21, 2010
Denver
iPhone 7, Jet Black, 128, Verizon.
I was preordering both the watch 2 and the iPhone 7. tried to get my wife to stay up with me so she could preorder one while i did the other, but she fell asleep! So I ordered my Watch 2 and already have it, but i got my iPhone 7 preorder in just a few minutes after open, and I've got a delivery by date of 10/5. Bummer! Hopefully it ends up being an underpromise-overdeliver situation. Loving my Watch 2

RemnantKing

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016
Have an Estimated Shipping Date of 10/5 with it saying "Processing Order". However 611 telling me Pending Shipment and shipping by10/5. Not sure if the pending shipment means it'll ship out before then but I sure do hope so.

scwinsett

Suspended
Apr 21, 2010
Denver
Have an Estimated Shipping Date of 10/5 with it saying "Processing Order". However 611 telling me Pending Shipment and shipping by10/5. Not sure if the pending shipment means it'll ship out before then but I sure do hope so.
This wait kills me every year. THis is also the first year ever that i didnt get the new iPhone on launch day. I know I know i'll get over it. But damn if it isnt making my skin crawl! :eek:

gmaxted

macrumors newbie
Mar 24, 2011
I ordered 128gb 7+ silver on 9/9 @ 3:30am. Was initially given ship date of 9/28. Just received Fedex tracking with expected delivery of 9/20. Sweet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morcom

Morcom

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
You guys are giving me hope! I can't wait until 9/28 :( problem is I have three phones in one order.

dantheman912

macrumors member
May 19, 2015
My order switched from deliver on 9/28 to ship on 9/28. 24 hours later date disappeared and then I received a shipment notice of delivery on 9/20 for Silver 7+ 128 GB ordered 12:18am on 9/9.

Maybe they are prepping for shipment?
Well as of right now called verizon says she could not find the date but I ordered min on 9/11. 7plus 32gb. Silver

tnypxl

macrumors newbie
Apr 28, 2014
I feel like I have done nothing in the past 4 days besides sit on this thread and check My Verizon. I have this thread bookmarked on all of my devices. As great as it has been.. I am ready to stop stressing about it haha

Don't lie to yourself. lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.