Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LinkRS

macrumors 6502
Oct 16, 2014
Texas, USA
Pre-ordered 9/9 with a "deliver-by" of 9/28 256 GB 7+ Gold. Was notified by Verizon via text last night 9/15 that my credit card was charged. Got an email this morning 9/16 with tracking info, should be here on Tuesday 9/20 via FedEx

CharlieBrandt09

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2012
Southern NJ
Mine was shipped! No notification from VZW, but I got tracking # when I checked order status.

Picked up today and due to be delivered (FedEx) Tuesday.

Mine also says indirect signature required, which means I can leave a door tag.

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016

Attachments

• IMG_3122.PNG
    IMG_3122.PNG
    48.7 KB · Views: 151
Reactions: willmtaylor

dantheman912

macrumors member
May 19, 2015
My verizon order status -- date disappeared
But it still shows the date in preorder status option
this is the same thing that has happened to me I have been trying to find out why me and my wife both preorded one and min is showing no estimated release date but hers is showing 10/12

Morcom

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
We're not at that point yet lol hopefully that doesn't happen...that'd suck
[doublepost=1474134588][/doublepost]For all these people calling Customer Service and asking about when they will ship or deliver you're wasting your time. They literally just read whatever you're able to read when you click check order status. You probably have the same knowledge about shipment and delivery that they do. Only time you need customer service is to get those activation fees waved or making changes to your order.... otherwise don't believe a word they say because its most probably BS.
I am! Happened to me this morning

Ziravan

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Republic of Texas
My screen doesn't look like that at all.
The new app doesn't show "my order". Can't get there through the app.

There is lots of confusion with that because the person giving you instructions CAN look it up on the app. Based on your pic, you can't. I'm in same boat.

Log into www.verizonwireless.com and then go to 'my Verizon' look up devices and then my order.

ETA I just did this to verify process and my shipping date (9/23) is gone!! Movement.

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016

There is lots of confusion with that because the person giving you instructions CAN look it up on the app. Based on your pic, you can't. I'm in same boat.

Thank you, it was driving me crazy trying to find it. And of course I was hoping the app knew something the website didn't. :)

The bigger version is on the iPad app. No new news!

Last edited:

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)

I know what your mean. I have the older app on my iPad and the newer app on my iPhone. The older app is basically MyVerizon.com and everything is visible and doable.

The newer app, however, looks nicer but is stripped of usability. I don't believe there's a way to check order on the newer app.

Reactions: JerTheGeek

arizjb

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016
Very strange. I'm in the same boat as a few people who have had their card charged last night and package picked up by FedEx today/this am. But as some people are having theirs delivered Tuesday, mine shows expected delivery on Monday by 8pm.

I noticed in the "Special Handling Section" in Fedex status it says "Deliver Weekday, Weekend Pick-Up."

Maybe because it's a business account? I ordered about an hour after pre order opened 9/9.

So weird how all this plays out differently for people.

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Has anyone with a deliver by 10/05 date seen movement?
My friend that ordered through Apple had a delivery date of 10/5 and his card was charged last night. I think the Apple orders are getting priority.
[doublepost=1474138137][/doublepost]
Ordered a 128gb Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus through the Verizon app with a ship date of 11/30 :eek:. Anyone else in the same boat?
Egads! When did you place your order? I also ordered through the app on 9/9 and got a date of 10/26. I'm hoping that moves up a little.

FmaxTurboSi

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2011
socal
Expected ship date has now changed from 10/5 to 10/26........Seriously thinking about cancelling my orders and just ordering through apple instead. It might just be me, but it seems like there's more movement on at&t and apple orders.

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Expected ship date has now changed from 10/5 to 10/26........Seriously thinking about cancelling my orders and just ordering through apple instead. It might just be me, but it seems like there's more movement on at&t and apple orders.
I read an article about the disbursement of the phones. Because AT&T's base is so much smaller, their phone orders are filled more readily. It seems to me like it would have been done on a percentage basis so there would basically be the same amount delivered per population. And I agree that it seems Apple orders are getting priority. My friend and I ordered at the same time, me through Verizon and him through Apple and his card has just been charged and I'm hoping to get mine by 10/26. He originally had a date of 10/3.

thebluegangsta

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2014
Southern California
So I had and expected delivery date of 10/12/16 but this morning I wake up and there is no delivery date just that the phone is processing with not expected delivery date. I pre ordered this two phones one for my wife one for me the one for my wife says 10/12/2016 but min does not give me a release date and I pre ordered mine first? is this happening to anyone
What phone did you order?

Spencer5556

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Iphone 7 Plus Silver 256 gig
Ordered 12:52 PST
CC charged last night at 9pm PST
Shipping info appeared at 12:15PM PST (3 minutes ago)

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.