Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scott5626

macrumors member
Mar 1, 2013
When I just called 611 the automated system said "I see you have an order that's pending shipment and should be shipped out by 9/23". I think this is new for me as it only had stated I could find my order information online.
I wonder if this is just Verizon's way of pacifying callers to eliminate the calls.

Waiting to speak with a rep just to see it they see it's really pending shipment...

FmaxTurboSi

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2011
socal
alright......cancelled my jet black order and ordered matte black. Now the wife and I will have same exact phone lol. And some lucky person might get their JB 7+ 128gb a couple days earlier.

Reactions: Olivia23

Olivia23

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2008
around
When I just called 611 the automated system said "I see you have an order that's pending shipment and should be shipped out by 9/23". I think this is new for me as it only had stated I could find my order information online.
I wonder if this is just Verizon's way of pacifying callers to eliminate the calls.

Waiting to speak with a rep just to see it they see it's really pending shipment...
OMG! Thank you so much for that suggestion! After no movement whatsoever and no cc charge I dialed *611 and right away a recording said I see you have a pending shipment due by 9/23!!!

ronincse

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Just called 611 and it still says 10/05 :(

However they just added my trade in box for my old phone to my orders page today so maybe that means something?

Silver iPhone+ 256gb btw

Reactions: Olivia23

robwithtoast

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2010
Florida
If you don't get shipment info for 12-24 hours don't worry! It took mine around 12 hours to update after my card was charged. It'll be here on Tuesday but it's already in Tennessee so I'm thinking it'll be here Monday.

Reactions: willmtaylor

Harvest59

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2016
Now hear me out LOL. I know its just a phone, I get it. However all the hype of anticipating getting it yesterday is now gone!!! I was really hoping to get it, now I really dont give a SH$T when it gets hear, sort of like opening your birthday present and its underwear :)Still shows processing, no CC charge etc. Kinda ticks me off like the most of you that I order right after launch and other people are getting there's already. 128GB Matte Black 7+
I'm starting to feel the same way. I have the same phone coming whenever they feel like sending it me. No movement

Reactions: Crwmlw

dantheman912

macrumors member
May 19, 2015
If you don't get shipment info for 12-24 hours don't worry! It took mine around 12 hours to update after my card was charged. It'll be here on Tuesday but it's already in Tennessee so I'm thinking it'll be here Monday.
DID YOU HAVE ESTIMATED SHIPPMENT DISAPEAR ON YOU ? CAUSE THAT IS WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME

Reactions: Morcom

cdavidson012

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2016
TN
Now hear me out LOL. I know its just a phone, I get it. However all the hype of anticipating getting it yesterday is now gone!!! I was really hoping to get it, now I really dont give a SH$T when it gets hear, sort of like opening your birthday present and its underwear :)Still shows processing, no CC charge etc. Kinda ticks me off like the most of you that I order right after launch and other people are getting there's already. 128GB Matte Black 7+

I'm with ya brother. I don't really care when I get it, but it's just strange that a friend of mine and I ordered the exact same phone (same as you too), 15 minutes apart within launch.. he got his yesterday and I have seen no activity whatsoever, not even a CC charge! Just seems a little unfair.

Reactions: Crwmlw and Olivia23

Morcom

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
Does anyone have the link to the Verizon site where you search by confirmation number and last name? I thought I knew what page it was on :(

Morcom

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
DID YOU HAVE ESTIMATED SHIPPMENT DISAPEAR ON YOU ? CAUSE THAT IS WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME
Just happened to me too...again.
[doublepost=1474144861][/doublepost]Last time it disappeared it and back later that day with the same date as before.

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
Seems like a lot of funky stuff happening with our orders today. Hopefully it means good things.

dantheman912

macrumors member
May 19, 2015
Just happened to me too...again.
[doublepost=1474144861][/doublepost]Last time it disappeared it and back later that day with the same date as before.
we hop that it is a good thing that my shipment date has disappeared and not come back

Harvest59

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2016
I just called the *611 number and it said I see you have an order pending shipment. I'm taking that as good news. Tha nk you. Waiting on a 7 plus mb 128gb. Now I'm getting hopeful.
[doublepost=1474145957][/doublepost]Would they charge your card on the weekend

MonkeyET

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2009
Indio, CA

My order switched from deliver on 9/28 to ship on 9/28. 24 hours later date disappeared and then I received a shipment notice of delivery on 9/20 for Silver 7+ 128 GB ordered 12:18am on 9/9.

Maybe they are prepping for shipment?

RatedTye

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2014
My 7plus 128gb & 32gb Rose Gold was charged last night and shipped this morning via FedEx with delivery for 9/20

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.