Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bdbarber97

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
7+ 32gb Matte Black ordered 9/10 AM - all along has showed delivery or ship by 10/5... Really hoping that it gets here sooner!

Reactions: Olivia23

letsgox

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
pretty upset that i didn't just cancel my verizon order and go to best buy when they had the 128 MB 7+ available for like an hour that had one day shipping yesterday...this girl placed her order yesterday and already received her phone today...i thought it was too good to be true thats why i didn't go through with it ugh! still waiting on my 9/23 to get charged and shipped

but at least my 3 phone cases and 3 screen protectors already came in...i like to be prepared lol

Reactions: Mrlal8

mrgossett

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2008
I now regret the decision to ever order the 7+ JB 128GB.. Had 10/5 now 10/26. Verizon is telling me nothing. Literally the worst. Should of done MB

Mine has gone from 10/5 to 11/2. But if I cancelled it and ordered a MB, it would only come a week earlier, according to Verizon's website. Plus, I decided on the JB and that's what I'm going to get. I'll just wait it out. My 6 is trucking along just fine.

Reactions: Olivia23

dturner123

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
I preordered a 128GB Jet black from Verizon.com on 9/9 at 3:34AM and my ship date was 10/5 and now it's 10/26 according to the Verizon preorder site.

My work phone is an iphone 7 128 matte black and it was delivered 9/16. That was preordered around 8AM 9/9.

Last edited:

Mrlal8

macrumors member
Jan 16, 2012
Pretty bummed right about now reading all these posts. 256gb MB 7+ with originally a deliver by date of 9/23 changed to a ship by date of 9/23. No changes whatsoever and I'm seeing others left and right getting them..

Same here same model and size. Bummer

I think we will get that phone on or before 9/23. All of us with the date of 9/23 256gb MB 7+ are probably the second batch of 256gb MB 7+

We 'll probably see charges Monday Or Tuesday. On the brighter note...at least we re getting the phones next week.

snow755

macrumors 68000
Sep 12, 2012
I preordered a 128GB Jet black from Verizon.com on 9/9 at 3:34AM and my ship date was 10/5 and now it's 10/26 according to the Verizon preorder site.

may has well cancel at this point no need too be waiting that long for a phone thats all most NOV

Reactions: Morcom

Morcom

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
I think we will get that phone on or before 9/23. All of us with the date of 9/23 256gb MB 7+ are probably the second batch of 256gb MB 7+

We 'll probably see charges Monday Or Tuesday. On the brighter note...at least we re getting the phones next week.
Unless it inexplicably changes to 9/28

Reactions: Crazyj414

tlh003

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
just curious if anyone called in to check order status? online it says my order is still procsessing but when i call it say my shipment is pending and will ship by sept 28th? is shipment pending good? do you think it will get here earlier? has this happened to anyone else?

Mrlal8

macrumors member
Jan 16, 2012
Unless it inexplicably changes to 9/28

We're not at that point yet lol hopefully that doesn't happen...that'd suck
[doublepost=1474134588][/doublepost]For all these people calling Customer Service and asking about when they will ship or deliver you're wasting your time. They literally just read whatever you're able to read when you click check order status. You probably have the same knowledge about shipment and delivery that they do. Only time you need customer service is to get those activation fees waved or making changes to your order.... otherwise don't believe a word they say because its most probably BS.

Morcom

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
just curious if anyone called in to check order status? online it says my order is still procsessing but when i call it say my shipment is pending and will ship by sept 28th? is shipment pending good? do you think it will get here earlier? has this happened to anyone else?
I've called it more times than I can count on one hand if I had seven fingers on each hand and I've gotten four different stories nobody knows what's going on Verizon doesn't know when they will be getting phones because Apple is not telling them. Honestly it's a big clusterduck

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
I am brand new to VZW. I preordered 3 iPhone 7 JB and a 7 Black Plus about 1a PT. I had to call to confirm identity, and my preorder status shows expected ship day 10/5. I had zero down so no way of seeing my credit card being charged.

Does VZW ship all 4 units in a single box?
Yes, if all your 4 units were in a single order, then all 4 units will be shipped when all 4 of them are available. If one of the 4 unit is not available then they won't ship.

Reactions: RansZ28

lienhart

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2013
Good news! 7+ 128 JB ship Date is now 9/23 everywhere. It used to by only in my order status (10/05 in the my orders section) but now it shows it in all places. Fingers crossed I'll get it early

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
For everyone getting charges and shipping notifications:
  • When you get charged and get your tracking number, your iPhone will most likely ship out the NEXT business day. (Those happened for me on Thursday night, and Friday afternoon my phone was finally scanned/picked up by UPS.)
  • For some reason, VZW is using UPS Ground instead of 1-day or 2-day shipping. Now, for most, this amounts to 2-day shipping because of the location of the shipping centers where the devices are being shipped from.
  • Signature IS required. And accepting a signed note is up to the driver (as it technically is in violation of policy).

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
I ordered my Black 128GB around 7pm on the 16th.

Was originally given a 9/23 ship date, but it looks like it'll actually arrive on Monday or Tuesday.

Spencer5556

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Can you walk me through this step by step? Because I'm in the My Verizon app and can't find order status :/ it just takes me to the webpage.

My orders

Attachments

• IMG_2631.PNG
    IMG_2631.PNG
    119.4 KB · Views: 143
Reactions: willmtaylor

Ankii1996

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
My verizon order status -- date disappeared
But it still shows the date in preorder status option

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Click devices > orders > then select the order.

Did you get the last thing I explained to work? I didn't see a reply.
In the app I see Devices by clicking on the little menu button in the top left corner, I click Devices and see the two phones on my account, but no option to check order status.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.