Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Spencer5556

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
I called Verizon about it and she said my ship date still says the 28th even tho I was charged and the date disappeared on my side.
Check on the mobile my verizon app. My ship date was moved to today, but is blank everywhere else. Also when I do the preorder.verizon site, it says payment has not been taken yet for some reason.

Hollijo88

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016
I ordered 9/09 in store and had an original ship date of 9/28. Just checked this morning and it's shipped and will be here Tuesday!! So eight days early!! iPhone 7 rose gold 128gb

arizjb

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016
Long time viewer. First time poster. Thx for info, all.

Ordered 9/9 from Verizon website. 0415 EST, gold 7+ 256. Website showed 9/23. Then showed 9/28 in confirmation.

Just charged last night. Shipping info This AM.

To arrive in Arizona on Monday.

Earlier than expected. Nice surprise.

I figured color doesn't truly matter. Phone goes in a case (for me, anyways)

TyroneJack

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
32gb 7+ matte black people i have good news (or at least for me). I called into verizon support after i had a strange thing happen to my account, had an item show up in my cart that i did not place there another iphone for my number.... support said nothing was wrong with my order and by the way IT HAS SHIPPED he gave me my tracking number. tracking number is not working yet but he said it just posted so it could be an hour or so before i get info.
hope more people start to get good news today

Mpm89

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016
Been following here since earlier this week. Been with Verizon since last year when I preordered 128gb gold 6+ a few days after the preorder day. Got the phone on launch day. Very happy though FedEx left the phone at the completely wrong house.

This year, much different. Preordered (128GB MB 7+) on launch day as soon as the website worked, didn't get an email confirmation until 8am on 9/9/16.

Email says deliver by 9/28
Originally my Verizon was saying deliver by 10/5, then that switched to ship by 9/28, and now it says ship by 10/5, no activity on credit card either. (A friend on ATT is in the same boat without the same phone)

Verizon rep blamed it on Apple and said Apple was shipping directly and that those times could certainly change.

This is all annoying, sure. Also found this article on Forbes that may hint to where the phones are... http://www.forbes.com/sites/investor/2016/09/17/why-is-there-a-shortage-of-iphone-7/#450e40c44eb5

SteveoGa

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2012
Columbus GA
Don't give up, folks--there is hope! Ordered online on 9/9 at 3:15 est--two 7 pluses (gold/rose gold) and one 7 (matte black), all 128 mg. Received confirmation email with original delivery date of 9/28. Order just shipped today via FedEx with delivery on Tuesday.

Crazyj414

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2015
Guys! I ordered iPhone 7 Matte Black, 128, on 9/12 am, ship date of 9/23, and my card was charged last night and was shipped today with a delivery date of Tuesday. I did tweet VZW to complain about the status changing from deliver by to ship by and asked how to cancel if I was going to have to wait too long. I doubt that was it but wanted to let you 9/23ers know!!!! Yay I get it before 9/23!!!

SaltTheWound

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Check on the mobile my verizon app. My ship date was moved to today, but is blank everywhere else. Also when I do the preorder.verizon site, it says payment has not been taken yet for some reason.

How did you check it through the app? I'm looking all over and can't find any info about orders?

brmlong

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Massachusetts
Guys! I ordered iPhone 7 Matte Black, 128, on 9/12 am, ship date of 9/23, and my card was charged last night and was shipped today with a delivery date of Tuesday. I did tweet VZW to complain about the status changing from deliver by to ship by and asked how to cancel if I was going to have to wait too long. I doubt that was it but wanted to let you 9/23ers know!!!! Yay I get it before 9/23!!!

What time did you place your order?

dantheman912

macrumors member
May 19, 2015
I see nothing on the website, but when I click the preorder confirmation the date says the 28th. Very weird.
yeah check it in the confirmation email and it says the ship date but on the website it does not and its the only one. I have another one with the same estimate date and it still has the date

Joe Coolest

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
I'm signed up but since there is no delivery date I can't seem to do anything with it. It's at my local hub which would mean Monday so I'm going to try the Note on door thing that someone told me works for them.

As soon as they send you the email with delivery date it should work. I couldn't do it before the date showed up either.

Reactions: Resqu2

KnightPocalypze

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016

Can you walk me through this step by step? Because I'm in the My Verizon app and can't find order status :/ it just takes me to the webpage.

AndrewLuckIsTheGOAT

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
Pretty bummed right about now reading all these posts. 256gb MB 7+ with originally a deliver by date of 9/23 changed to a ship by date of 9/23. No changes whatsoever and I'm seeing others left and right getting them..

MonkeyET

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2009
Indio, CA
I figured I would give Verizon a call and check on the status of my Silver 128gb 7+. My delivery date of Sep 28 is when they said it would be delivered. If it is available to ship early they will text me to approve an early delivery. Never had heard that before....

Well my CC was charged last night and got my tracking email indicating it will be delivered on Tuesday the 20th. So much for that intel...

AndrewLuckIsTheGOAT

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
To make it all worse I'm going out of town from the 21st-26th, so won't get it until after I get back unless a miracle happens today lol

My1stApple

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2012
I now regret the decision to ever order the 7+ JB 128GB.. Had 10/5 now 10/26. Verizon is telling me nothing. Literally the worst. Should of done MB
I have exactly the same phone in my order, but also a 7+ RG 128GB. Had 10/5, now is 10/26. I was told the JB was holding the RG. I wish I knew that before, I would've done 2 separate orders.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.