Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blubz

macrumors member
Oct 11, 2014
North Carolina
I'm signed up but since there is no delivery date I can't seem to do anything with it. It's at my local hub which would mean Monday so I'm going to try the Note on door thing that someone told me works for them.
Hey! When did your phone get shipped? I'm trying to figure out if I'll get mine today or Monday since I have no delivery date yet either. Mine left Memphis last night at 7pm and it's supposed to head to Charlotte, NC.

camfagan

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Still waiting... so tell us your first impression

love the home button... it's a lot more responsive and easier to touch. stereo speakers are definitely louder, i guess the phone itself is a bit faster... camera is definitely nicer even on the 7, and coming from a 16GB 6s, 32GB is very nice. overall it's not a huge step up but definitely one that's worth it for those who will notice these differences

tdmcoop

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2015
Miami, FL
Anyone else get their phone but still can't make calls/text? I got both of ours yesterday and they are all setup (after a LOOOOONNNNNNNNG download of iTunes) but I can't call out or text so I'm guessing they are not fully activated. Suggestions? Tried restarts, sim removal, etc. any ideas other than calling Verizon?

travbz24

macrumors member
Mar 15, 2012
7+ 32 MB Ordered 7:01AM CT - deliver by 9/28

Charge last night 9:54PM

Just got Fedex notice - Delivery Tuesday 9/20

camfagan

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016

did you go on MyVerizon and choose switch devices and active your 7 for whatever phone you previously had on your line?

Resqu2

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2011
Hey! When did your phone get shipped? I'm trying to figure out if I'll get mine today or Monday since I have no delivery date yet either. Mine left Memphis last night at 7pm and it's supposed to head to Charlotte, NC.

Says the 15th but it got scanned into ups on the 16th. Still no delivery date.

Reactions: blubz

tdmcoop

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2015
Miami, FL
Same thing happened to me. I have Verizon. I had to manually call Verizon and have them add to my line. They said because I turned new phone on and old phone was on also stopped the activation process. Make sure old phone is off and when you turn on new phone should automatically activate, according to VW.
[doublepost=1474119396][/doublepost]Ordered 7 plus, apple black, 32 gb, @ 0323 est, 9-9-16 Had 9-28-16 expected ship date. Received alert from my cc that charge was pending from VW. Received email this am, 17 Sep @ 0702 with ship date, 17 Sep and arrive 20 Sep.

Reactions: Resqu2

HotLunch4You

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Elmira Heights, NY
Just thought I'd update folks where I'm at, particularly for those who also ordered a 128GB 7 Plus in Jet Black. I ordered mine as soon as Verizon's site would let me in (confirmation email received at 3:20am EST), and I've seen no movement nor a charge to my card. However, the "Deliver By Date" in both the confirmation email as well as when checking "My Orders" via the "My Verizon" website was 10/5, even though the "estimated ship date" found via clicking "check your order status" within the confirmation email itself had an "estimated ship date" of 9/23. Well now the dates both places say 9/23, so I take that a small step in the right direction.

So hopefully it'll ship by (or even before) 9/23.

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
Yes! iPhone 7 Plus 256Gb JET BLACK SHIPPED out today! Says delivery on 9/20, but possible on 9/19 (It's in Tennessee and I live in Virginia). I ordered at 3:15am EST.

Its about time...

Happy for you man. You seem to be one of the few getting it. I ordered 20 minutes later and mine got pushed back this morning.

Reactions: chairman16

HotLunch4You

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Elmira Heights, NY
Yes! iPhone 7 Plus 256Gb JET BLACK SHIPPED out today! Says delivery on 9/20, but possible on 9/19 (It's in Tennessee and I live in Virginia). I ordered at 3:15am EST.

Its about time...

Nice! I knew I should've got the 256GB instead! I thought I was simply pre-ordering an iPhone, though apparently I ordered a friggin unicorn....lol.

jponce97

macrumors member
Dec 21, 2014
Update to my buds here
256 GB Jet Black shipped
Ordered 2 am cst 9/9 charged last night about 1115ish got tracking email at 8:17 delivery by the 19th!! Original deliver and ship by date was 9/28
Hope more of you all get charged/shipping notices soon!
Location Texas and shipped via FedEx if they makes a difference

matudavis

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2016
Card got charged around 9 PM est last night. Within the last couple minutes My Verizon updated with shipping info... they haven't sent me a text yet. It shows 2 business day shipping (I thought this was supposed to be overnight but oh well, I'm happy I'll be getting it soon). Weird because my brother n law got an iPhone 7 and they shipped it UPS and mine is fedex... both orders will have been shipped to my house.

Crwmlw

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2011
Chicago,Il
If you're under a 2 year contract absolutely not. I tried last year with all my power when the 6s came out. I was juggled around for awhile until I spoke with one of the district managers and he so NO. He ended up giving me some credit for the mix up.
Ok kinda though so. Thank you

lewis26

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2013
Indianapolis
My UPS still shows no delivery date.

Shows arrival scan into Indy today (I live in Indy) but scheduled delivery says nothing.

Might have to call them today. Maybe I can go get it from the depot

MsRandall

macrumors 65816
Nov 27, 2011
Bay Area, Ca
Thats ******** no offense but i ordered same phone and been stuck on 9/28 since 3:35am est 9/9

The shipping seems random at best - I ordered the same phone also - email confirmation at 12:18pm PST no movement no charge. I think next year I might just pay for my device outright and order from apple. The apple thread has movement in the morning and evening for JB Verizon 7+'s some with ORIGINAL shipping dates in early to mid October :(

This launch IS a mess so next years will be even worse....Im losing faith in Verizon pre orders. I forgot last year this happened to me also - I ended up finding my 128gb SG iPhone 6s + at a BB store 80 miles from my home and the mobile manager saved it for me to make the drive.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaedre3

jaedre3

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Providence, RI
The shipping seems random at best - I ordered the same phone also - email confirmation at 12:18pm PST no movement no charge. I think next year I might just pay for my device outright and order from apple. The apple thread has movement in the morning and evening for JB Verizon 7+'s some with ORIGINAL shipping dates in early to mid October :(

This launch IS a mess so next years will be even worst....Im losing faith in Verizon pre orders. I forgot last year this happened to me also - I ended up finding my 128gb SG iPhone 6s + at a BB store 80 miles from my home and the mobile manager saved it for me to make the drive.
Its ridiculous... last night theres was a bunch of people with the same phone getting charged i woke up today hoping for AT LEAST to have my ship date moved up you know to show some progress and nothing... i've called a few places yesterday trying to get it and cancel this order but no luck... plenty of 7's no pluses

dantheman912

macrumors member
May 19, 2015
So I had and expected delivery date of 10/12/16 but this morning I wake up and there is no delivery date just that the phone is processing with not expected delivery date. I pre ordered this two phones one for my wife one for me the one for my wife says 10/12/2016 but min does not give me a release date and I pre ordered mine first? is this happening to anyone

cdavidson012

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2016
TN
So I had and expected delivery date of 10/12/16 but this morning I wake up and there is no delivery date just that the phone is processing with not expected delivery date. I pre ordered this two phones one for my wife one for me the one for my wife says 10/12/2016 but min does not give me a release date and I pre ordered mine first? is this happening to anyone

Usually that's a good sign of progress. Check your credit card for a charge!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.