Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Crwmlw

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2011
Chicago,Il
Well this ain't good, my phone is supposed to ship on 9/23, I use my dads address for billing so that's where it ships too, Verizon won't ship to me and now my dad will be out of town when the phone will be delivered, what can I do?

iByrd484

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016
Anyone ever use the rings for the iPhone plus? Does it make the phone raiser to use with one hand? I bought the spigen one and just curious.

Ryan1017

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
Iowa
Calling them does nothing. Their reps are as lost as last years Easter egg.
Lol. Thas definately true. I'm getting real tired of the way buisness is done these days. I mean.... if you're gonna be a retailer that's as big as verizon is, you better be ready when u start advertising pre orders and launch dates. Same goes for apple! Then th ey get everything screwed up like it is and they get impatient with the customer for wanting to know why they aren't getting what they were told they'd get.

cforster

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2013
Missouri USA
Lol. Thas definately true. I'm getting real tired of the way buisness is done these days. I mean.... if you're gonna be a retailer that's as big as verizon is, you better be ready when u start advertising pre orders and launch dates. Same goes for apple! Then th ey get everything screwed up like it is and they get impatient with the customer for wanting to know why they aren't getting what they were told they'd get.
What was your original ship date from your pre-order?

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Well this ain't good, my phone is supposed to ship on 9/23, I use my dads address for billing so that's where it ships too, Verizon won't ship to me and now my dad will be out of town when the phone will be delivered, what can I do?
Let it attempt the first try, and you an request a hold for pick up after?

cas3y5

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016
Finally! Silver 7+ 128gb confirmation email 4:21am ET 9/9, original delivery date 9/28. CC charged late last night, tracking number at 1:45pm today, now due for delivery Tuesday. There is hope for people with silver phones!

Ryan1017

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
Iowa
What was your original ship date from your pre-order?
Mine was 9/28, but thsee dates are so generic it's ridiculous. They surely can look and at least give us some idea on where our order sits in the que. Ordered a 7plus matte black. Nothing yet at all.

James.K.Polk

macrumors 6502a
Aug 31, 2015
Maybe the wrong thread - anyone have a good opinion on a cheap family plan for 2 people? Don't need tons of data, but more than 2 GB, I'd say. Ideally if it allows for trade-ups to iP7 (given we both have 6s)

robwithtoast

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2010
Florida
If anyone is having a shipping date expected not appear it's because you are more then likely getting your phone prepared to be shipped! So calm yourself because it's coming! This is what happened to me.:cool:

Reactions: lienhart

cbaca51

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016
Cali
256GB iPhone 7 in jet black

Ship date of 9/23

Still no sign that they charged my card. Nothing at all

It still says its processing

Will I see movement soon? Or am I gonna be waiting until Thursday night next week to get any notifications?

Reactions: DIGGDEEP
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.