Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ankii1996

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Ohh yeah my bad I mean they are closed now ( after 9 ) so nothing will be processed now :( nd chat isn't working from a few days stupid people ..!!

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
My Wife and I just left Sprint for Verizon, and we're now paying $130 before tax for 16gb of data and unlimited everything else. Should be around $150 a month for the 2 of us.
A lot of employers give discounts, I get a 22% discount from Verizon and 25% off accessories because of my employer discount. i don't save that on the phone, darn it. Verizon just simplified some of their plans so it should save you a bunch of money.
[doublepost=1474163543][/doublepost]
I ordered mine at 9pm on 9/9 and have the same ship date. I hope we get it early!
Did you call 611 from your Verizon phone?
[doublepost=1474163745][/doublepost]
Well this ain't good, my phone is supposed to ship on 9/23, I use my dads address for billing so that's where it ships too, Verizon won't ship to me and now my dad will be out of town when the phone will be delivered, what can I do?
Ask UPS/FedEx to deliver to a neighbor for signature. You can call UPS/FedEx and give them the info, they will verify your order number, address, etc, so have that info available. Make sure you ask a neighbor to accept it for you. I did this when I ordered my watch and it worked. Then also leave a note on your dad's door in case the driver doesn't see the note.

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
I had the same problem with my 6S+ last year. Was a disaster. I ended up having to drive to an apple store 75 miles away to exchange the phone because verizon couldn't figure out the problem, and after 3 hours of phone support with a senior advisor with Apple, they said we have no idea what the problem is. We tried new SIM cards, reformats, etc. No luck. Hopefully you get it going...
(Holy cow I'm posting a lot) Go to Verizon's website, click on My Verizon at the top of the page, then hover over My Devices and choose "Activate or Switch Device". that should get you going pretty fast.

Caviar_X

macrumors 6502a
Sep 2, 2010
I took the bait and ordered the 7+ Gold. I wasn't impressed with the blacks so I decided go with old faithful and stick with the Gold as I've done since the 5S days. It ships 10/26 though. I ordered the 6S+ around the same time (almost the same date) last year with an estimated ship of 10/14 but ended up getting it around 10/3. Hope the same.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
I am still waiting on ANY movement. I feel that since I ordered all the phones in one order, they won't ship them seprately so my Jet Black may be holding back the entire shipment. My order contains a Jet Black iPhone 7+ 128GB, and Matte Black iPhone 7+ 128GB, and a Gold iPhone 7 128GB. My expected Ship date went from 10/05 to 10/12 today -_-

Order Date:
09/09/2016 12:27 AM Pacific

Order Status:
We received your order and it is in process.

Expected ship date (was 10/05 but recently went back a week)
10/12/2016
Yes it's the Jet Black 7 Plus 128 GB that's holding your other orders back.

Mrlal8

macrumors member
Jan 16, 2012
Since people who ordered around 330am est (256gb MB 7+) are getting their phones shipped even with 9/28 delivery... I'm hoping mine (215pm 256gb MB 7+) gets shipped tomorrowwww. Still saying 9/23 lol

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
128 7+ MB ordered at 2:14am... still absolutely no movement. Ridiculous.

EDIT: have had movement... bumped me back from 9/16 to 9/23 now to 9/30. Smdh.

Crwmlw

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2011
Chicago,Il
A lot of employers give discounts, I get a 22% discount from Verizon and 25% off accessories because of my employer discount. i don't save that on the phone, darn it. Verizon just simplified some of their plans so it should save you a bunch of money.
[doublepost=1474163543][/doublepost]
Did you call 611 from your Verizon phone?
[doublepost=1474163745][/doublepost]
Ask UPS/FedEx to deliver to a neighbor for signature. You can call UPS/FedEx and give them the info, they will verify your order number, address, etc, so have that info available. Make sure you ask a neighbor to accept it for you. I did this when I ordered my watch and it worked. Then also leave a note on your dad's door in case the driver doesn't see the note.
That's gonna be tough to do, my dad lives in a somewhat rural area, no neighbors that close by :( He's fairly new to that area and doesn't know a lot of people quite yet

scott5626

macrumors member
Mar 1, 2013
Well this ain't good, my phone is supposed to ship on 9/23, I use my dads address for billing so that's where it ships too, Verizon won't ship to me and now my dad will be out of town when the phone will be delivered, what can I do?

Just leave a signed note for FedEx to leave the package. They'll leave it with a signature.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.