Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spiderman0616

Suspended
Aug 1, 2010
Ordered a 128 GB matte black 7+ for me and a 128 GB gold 7 for my wife through the Verizon app. Couldn't get the order to go through until about 2:15 am Central on pre-order night. Original ship date was 9/23, but moved back to 9/30 last night. Card has not been charged.

The thing that makes the wait more painful is that our Apple silicon cases arrived in time for launch day. Sometimes I take mine out of the box and just look longingly at it wishing there were a new 7+ to inhabit the empty space.

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
I ordered iphone 7 + Matt black on 9/10 about 5:30 pm. Delivery/shipping date 10/12 through verizon, anyone think I'll get it early?
It's always possible, these shipping dates can sometimes be conservative. Good choice on the Matte Black btw, great color choice! I love it so far! I have the 128+ MB

InZain86

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016
Sadly I'm still waiting for movement on my 2 iPhones. I ordered a 128 GB iPhone 7+ Matte Black for myself and a 128 GB iPhone 7 Rose Gold for the wife. They were ordered at 4:30am CST. Originally had a delivery date of 9/16 then 9/23 and now it shows a ship date of 9/30. It's insane that I'm checking bank account about every hour for activity.

Here's to hoping we all receive our iPhone 7s sooner rather than later.

Halt&CatchFire

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
It's always possible, these shipping dates can sometimes be conservative. Good choice on the Matte Black btw, great color choice! I love it so far! I have the 128+ MB

Hey Joel, my wife and I drove through KSU campus last week accidentally while driving down route 70 to get to Colorado. We were looking for a Chick-Fil-A and gps took us to the one inside the student union at KSU. Anyway...just thought I'd mention that that is one heck of a beautiful campus. Gorgeous. Not sure about that whole "Rock, Chalk" thing. But the campus is a site to see. I'm still partial to my Buckeyes though :)

Reactions: willmtaylor

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Hey Joel, my wife and I drove through KSU campus last week accidentally while driving down route 70 to get to Colorado. We were looking for a Chick-Fil-A and gps took us to the one inside the student union at KSU. Anyway...just thought I'd mention that that is one heck of a beautiful campus. Gorgeous. Not sure about that whole "Rock, Chalk" thing. But the campus is a site to see. I'm still partial to my Buckeyes though :)
The "Rock, Chalk" thing you speak of is actually a chant for KU, not KSU :)
Yes KSU is a beautiful campus. Hope you enjoyed the little detour to Manhappiness.

Reactions: willmtaylor

scott5626

macrumors member
Mar 1, 2013
Sometimes I read the verbage Verizon uses when checking my order status. "We received your order and it is in process." I can't help but wonder is that what it said before?
Driving me crazy!

Meliodas

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Just thought I'd chime in again. Both the pre-order site and the the page for My Orders on Verizon's site say "We received your order and it is in process." Estimated shipping date on My Orders page and since I decided to *611, estimated ship date of 9/28. JB 7+ 256 GB pre-ordered about 3:34 am on 9/9. I don't remember having to wait this long for a phone. Last time for me was the silver iPhone 6 16 GB. So by comparison between then and now I'm getting a little antsy. lol

Reactions: jaedre3

aajeevlin

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2010
Has anyone try to cancel with Verizon via the pre-order page (the one that actually has the "cancel order" option). I'm thinking to do a cancel and re-order the matt black 7. Does anyone know if the "cancel order" option from the page is okay to use? It's interesting because if you log into Verizon and try to look under "my order", you actually don't get a "cancel order" option...

iDoChatSupport

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2016
T mobile has no shame..

Attachments

• IMG_0137.PNG
    IMG_0137.PNG
    187.3 KB · Views: 364

jenniiez

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016
Received tracking number on my 7+ rose gold today! Original ship date was 9/28 and it's now supposed to come on 9/20. Stoked. Last night I was charged and my shipping date disappeared.

Reactions: Mrlal8

robwithtoast

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2010
Florida
Anyone know if fed ex follows the delivery schedule? I'm just wondering because mines due Tuesday but it's going so fast I wonder if it could be delivered on Monday.

Reactions: jenniiez

Sarah7281998

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016

I'm so glad I got Matt black I really didn't like the glossy black at all haha but really hope I get it soon

Reactions: ksujoel

RayJ30

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016
Preorder 9/9 128Gb Matte Black 7+
Confirmation 3:17am EST...Ship on 9/23
9/14 4am CC charge and tracking info sent
Shipping updated...receive 9/16

Froggy.Apr

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
I have a ship date of 10/5 and everytime an email puts up. I get a bit of excitement waiting for my email!

Froggy81385

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
My Wife and I just left Sprint for Verizon, and we're now paying $130 before tax for 16gb of data and unlimited everything else. Should be around $150 a month for the 2 of us.
How are h managing that?! We have 2 phones with 12 gb and we pay $200 a month!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.