Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

davidgolfer

macrumors regular
Dec 1, 2015
My local store has Verizon 7+s in stock both black and gold. My preorder shows 9/28. This happened to me last time with the iPhone 6

Anyone know if you can buy from apple store and use the trade-in for free iPhone 7 program? I'm a new customer

holdenrf19

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2016
I was just able to reserve 7+ MB 128GB via the link provided. I am not a UIP customer as I have the "new every 2" I see some people have tried picking up the reservation, just curious if they will give me any trouble taking the phone as a "new every 2" customer? Anyone have experience? Just want to be re-assured before I drive 45 min.

CanesDrew

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2012
Memphis, TN
That's awesome!

My JB 128GB Plus was given a 10/5 shipping date. The only movement I've seen is having it go up to 10/12 ship date now :(

In case you haven't seen my earlier posts. My situation was sort of unique.

The original phone CSR completely FUBAR'd my order. He couldn't cancel it right away so I had to reorder at 6am after it was cancelled. That gave me 11/16.

They offered to do a jump the line request to give me my original date of 10/5.

Shipping today was just a bonus. But if you have 10/5 or earlier for your 128GB 7+ in Jet Black, I'd expect movement today or very soon.

ahw5071

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2014

The original phone CSR completely FUBAR'd my order. He couldn't cancel it right away so I had to reorder at 6am after it was cancelled. That gave me 11/16.

Shipping today was just a bonus. But if you have 10/5 or earlier for your 128GB 7+ in Jet Black, I'd expect movement today or very soon.

Wow I have the same exact situation as you. Has your CC been charged yet?

Krissy_21

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016

My original date at time of order was 10/05. I ordered before 12:30 am. Then yesterday my dates changed to 10/26. I'm really hoping to see movement. I'm getting really impatient.

Reactions: dturner123

Mrlal8

macrumors member
Jan 16, 2012
7+ MB 128's are available for in store reservations if you get on the reservation page quick. Store inventories are updated at 0800 daily. I am cancelling my VZW order once its in hand today. (Still waiting for 9/23 --ordered right after store opened 9/9...) Might want to try that route if you're stuck with a long VZW wait...

You my friend are my new best friend and hero. I was eating lunch and randomly reading all the posts here and saw you just said available for in store pickup I rushed to Apple Store app and reserved a 7+ 128gb MB for in store pickup right now. Currently waiting for them to bring it out to me....they better not have lied

davidgolfer

macrumors regular
Dec 1, 2015
You my friend are my new best friend and hero. I was eating lunch and randomly reading all the posts here and saw you just said available for in store pickup I rushed to Apple Store app and reserved a 7+ 128gb MB for in store pickup right now. Currently waiting for them to bring it out to me....they better not have lied
Can you use the trade in credit at Verizon to get the $650???

MazingerZ

macrumors 6502
Aug 22, 2007
Checking my local Apple Store, they have Black +s in all sizes, and silver + in 32gb

All other +s are out of stock.

Thanks for the link. I was able to reserve one at my local store. Now, should I cancel my existing Verizon Pre-Order?

spiderman0616

Suspended
Aug 1, 2010
I was charged the final payment for both of our 6s's this morning around 10:30 am Central time. My ship date for my matte black 7 Plus and my wife's gold 7 disappeared. By the time I got home from running errands, I had a ship date from Verizon of TODAY.

For anyone who didn't see my other post, I ordered both in the 128 GB configuration about 15 minutes after the pre-order opened. I did it through the Verizon iPad app. I believe I got my confirmation email a couple minutes after that.

One last detail--my original ship date was 9/23 when I ordered and moved back to 9/30 on Friday night. Now it's looking like we'll get both phones before my original ship date.

cekaai

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2013
Just charged for 7+ JB 128. Order went through at 3:32est on 9/9. Email confirmation had deliver by 9/23. Verizon website had 10/5 and moved out to 11/2. So happy I don't have to wait until Nov or stalk Apple store supply.

InvalidBassist

macrumors regular
Feb 8, 2008
Chicago
Just got my order confirmation text (card charged)!

Order status shows shipment date 9/18 no tracking number yet.

128GB + Silver ordered at 6:55 AM Central 9/9

Trentp08

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
128 silver plus just had my cc charged as I was about get one in target because they had a couple there had original ship date of 9/28 and just got a text from Verizon saying I will receive shipping info soon

AWDV8TT

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2014
Ordered at 315am.

32gb silver 7
128 jb 7

No movement on either. Has been 10/5 delivery since day 1. Made the mistake of ordering together.

Grumpydude

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Mi
7+ 32GB MB
Original order date 9/12 in VZW store. Ship date by 10/12. Call to 611 now says order preparing to ship. So hoping for an earlier delivery

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.