Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blakecarrescia

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2016
Hello all,

I've been following this thread from the start. I preordered the iPhone 7+ MB 128GB and the 7+ 128 silver but my order is still processing with a ship date of 9/28. 10 days from now...! Agh. I preordered at 3:18AM CST. My question is can I go to the Apple store and pick up those phones but still do the financing/payment play through Verizon? I don't want Apple's IUP, I want to be able to finance it through Verizon.

Mrlal8

macrumors member
Jan 16, 2012
I can't believe I just randomly went on this thread saw someone saying Apple Store has some stock now and just got my 128 7+ MB

Attachments

• IMG_8698.JPG
    IMG_8698.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 262

thebluegangsta

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2014
Southern California
I'm currently not in the IUP program but I was able to reserve one as a new enrollee.
So can you reserve and pay the full price of the phone? OR does that availability link show the stores inventory so I can just walk in without a reservation and pay full price since it said in Stock or is it a special stock only for iPhone upgrade program current users or new enrolees
[doublepost=1474223099][/doublepost]
I can't believe I just randomly went on this thread saw someone saying Apple Store has some stock now and just got my 128 7+ MB
Just walked in and payed full price??

raq0915

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
So I preordered the iPhone 7+ 256gb Jet Black 5 minutes after preorder and got a ship date of 10/5. I have check the "my orders" page 5 times a day. Just now, I looked and the "Deliver by" date is now gone. It still says processing though. Does that mean that hopefully the phones I ordered are preparing for shipment? Praying for something to happen

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
So I preordered the iPhone 7+ 256gb Jet Black 5 minutes after preorder and got a ship date of 10/5. I have check the "my orders" page 5 times a day. Just now, I looked and the "Deliver by" date is now gone. It still says processing though. Does that mean that hopefully the phones I ordered are preparing for shipment? Praying for something to happen
And mine just did the same. Did it yesterday too though.

Also, I preorder number changed to my actual order number

Reactions: DIGGDEEP

raq0915

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
And mine just did the same. Did it yesterday too though.
Yeah normally I would just take it as a glitch on Verizons part, but earlier in this thread someone said that their date disappeared too and not too long after that his phone shipped

Ron_Burgandy

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016

on reddit I've noticed a lot of people who had arrival dates between sept 25-octobeer 10th are now getting earlier shipment times. So cross your fingers that you get a updated time for this week or next

raq0915

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
on reddit I've noticed a lot of people who had arrival dates between sept 25-octobeer 10th are now getting earlier shipment times. So cross your fingers that you get a updated time for this week or next
Im hoping for a miracle! I don't mind waiting, but if I had known in advance that I wouldn't get my phone for another month anyway, I would have slept in!

Reactions: Olivia23

My1stApple

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2012
My local apple store had the phone I wanted so I came to pick it up and now I'm waiting for the cancellation of my Verizon order to go through. It was still showing that I had an order with them:mad:. Also, for those of you who were asking, yes, the Verizon Monthly Payment Plan can be done in the Apple Store. That's what I'm doing

raq0915

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
That's what I hate. It takes me like 2 days to recover from those late night pre-orders.
I got so lucky because I take sleeping medication to fall asleep, and I accidentally took it out of habit that night. I downed a cup of coffee, preordered real quick and then got knocked out cold by the meds. If I hadn't fallen asleep that night, the whole week would have been a **** show for me

Morcom

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
It happened to me a total of three times that I go up the first time it came back with the same ship date the second time it came back with a ship date five days later and the third time it disappeared and has not reappeared and my phone has shipped

Reactions: mjschabow

lienhart

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2013
My local apple store had the phone I wanted so I came to pick it up and now I'm waiting for the cancellation of my Verizon order to go through. It was still showing that I had an order with them:mad:. Also, for those of you who were asking, yes, the Verizon Monthly Payment Plan can be done in the Apple Store. That's what I'm doing
Can phone upgrades be done through them? Or no

thenameiserwin

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2016
El Paso
That's what I wanted to know. My impatience is pushing me to give up the Verizon promo and go through Apple.

Reactions: Olivia23

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
Yeah normally I would just take it as a glitch on Verizons part, but earlier in this thread someone said that their date disappeared too and not too long after that his phone shipped
And it showing the preorder number again and back to the October 5th expected ship date. False alarm.

frozenflame4326

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2016
I've been watching the forum while awaiting some kind of update from Verizon, here's my preorder details to add to the stats:

- iPhone 7+ MB 128gb
- iPhone 7 MB 128gb
- I ordered these on the same order
- Confirmation email received 9/9 @ 3:31AM EST
- Original ship date 9/23
- I live in KY by the way

I had no updates until today, my preorder.verizonwireless.com status page now shows expected shipping date 9/18. I haven't been able to track via reference yet on either UPS or Fedex using the LOCATION_000ORDERNUMBER format but I've tried about 15 times :cool:

I also went to Target yesterday and they had several 7's but no 7+'s. One interesting thing, my neighbor ordered 1 minute before me and got his on launch day. Our orders were slightly different, he got a 7+ MB 128 and a 7 RG 128. He is also a current customer while I am coming from AT&T. My conspiracy theory has been that they were prioritizing current customers for launch day delivery but who knows... Good luck everyone!

markeezy

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2015
I just placed an order over the phone (maybe 30min ago) with Verizon to take advantage of the Promo.

Black iPhone 7 Plus 128gb with expected ship date of 11/09.

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
I've been watching the forum while awaiting some kind of update from Verizon, here's my preorder details to add to the stats:

- iPhone 7+ MB 128gb
- iPhone 7 MB 128gb
- I ordered these on the same order
- Confirmation email received 9/9 @ 3:31AM EST
- Original ship date 9/23
- I live in KY by the way

I had no updates until today, my preorder.verizonwireless.com status page now shows expected shipping date 9/18. I haven't been able to track via reference yet on either UPS or Fedex using the LOCATION_000ORDERNUMBER format but I've tried about 15 times :cool:

I also went to Target yesterday and they had several 7's but no 7+'s. One interesting thing, my neighbor ordered 1 minute before me and got his on launch day. Our orders were slightly different, he got a 7+ MB 128 and a 7 RG 128. He is also a current customer while I am coming from AT&T. My conspiracy theory has been that they were prioritizing current customers for launch day delivery but who knows... Good luck everyone!

I ordered my MB 128GB around 7pm CST on the 9th. Originally got a 9/23 shipping date, but I got tracking on Friday, so it'll be here either Monday or Tuesday.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.