Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xxjuicymintxx

macrumors regular
May 2, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Went to a verizon store on 9/9 about 5PM EST. Preordered a 7+ Matte black 128gb. I was given a ship date of 10/05. Still no movement. I am doing the monthly payment and am turning in my 6s in.

Currently: •Processing•

SAME! It was about 1pm EST for me, however. It's driving me crazy. No movement what soever... really hoping for an update soon!

tlh003

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
I called 611 and the voice system said my order was pendin shipment what does this mean? Does that mean it will be shipped soon? Has anyone else gotten this? Online it still says processing the order

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Anyone else having issues tracking their iPhone 7 with UPS? My iPhone shipped out on Friday from Memphis, but I don't know if it will arrive on Monday or Tuesday.

Via the tracking number, I get this message:

Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later.
Via UPS MyChoice, I get this message:
Scheduled Delivery: Information Unavailable
Furthermore, UPS MyChoice won't let me make any changes to the delivery or arrange to pick it up at the distribution center or local UPS shop. I can't make any changes.

Anyone else in the same boat?

KawaiiKitsune13

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016
I called 611 and the voice system said my order was pendin shipment what does this mean? Does that mean it will be shipped soon? Has anyone else gotten this? Online it still says processing the order
Same. On the call it still says by 10/5

davidgolfer

macrumors regular
Dec 1, 2015
Just got 3 iPhone 7+s at Apple Store cancelled my preorder. 1 black 2 gold. They were turning people away for the pluses while we were there

lewis26

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2013
Indianapolis
Anyone else having issues tracking their iPhone 7 with UPS? My iPhone shipped out on Friday from Memphis, but I don't know if it will arrive on Monday or Tuesday.

Via the tracking number, I get this message:

Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later.
Via UPS MyChoice, I get this message:
Scheduled Delivery: Information Unavailable
Furthermore, UPS MyChoice won't let me make any changes to the delivery or arrange to pick it up at the distribution center or local UPS shop. I can't make any changes.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Call and they can give you the delivery date. Verizon limited the options available for the label so you can't change anything.

RajaHood

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2015
Finally an update!

Original order at 2:26 Central, for (2) MB 7 128GB (stated delivery of 9/16) and 1 MB 7+ 128GB (stated delivery 9/23).

Apparently they decided to hold the 7s until everything could ship, as I didn't receive them on the 16th. (I plan on making separate orders for each phone next time). Today the preorder status page says the were sent to the warehouse for shipping with an expected ship date of today. So hopefully will have them in hand on Wednesday!

iEuphoria

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2016
South Carolina
What is going on? I ordered my 7+ 128 MB on 9/9. I went into a verizon store for that.

I went on chat support not even 3 hours ago and they told me my order was shipping 10/05.

Not even 30 minutes ago I call 611 and the operator tells me it was cancelled. I call verizon and they tell me that it was cancelled and they can't tell me why because they don't have access to the "In-store" receipts. Are you kidding me?

iEuphoria

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2016
South Carolina
Pretty sure it means your order was cancelled. Have you called Verizon?
Yeah man. Called verizon. They told me that i didn't accept the terms and conditions that were sent to my email.
1. I didn't receive any email.
2. The sales rep never told me about anything being sent to my email.

So, my date was 10/05. They told me if I re-ordered it. It would be a date of 11/9. I'm penalized for something I didn't do.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.