Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Krissy_21

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
Yeah man. Called verizon. They told me that i didn't accept the terms and conditions that were sent to my email.
1. I didn't receive any email.
2. The sales rep never told me about anything being sent to my email.

So, my date was 10/05. They told me if I re-ordered it. It would be a date of 11/9. I'm penalized for something I didn't do.

Is this "terms and conditions" something for new customers? I've never heard of this.

Ramsjigga

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Hopefully this will give some of you an idea of when your phone is coming. I pre-ordered the 7+ MB in 128gb on 9/9. Confirmation email came in at 03:50 eastern time. I was given a deliver by date of 9/23. Got an email today (9/18) at about 11:00am eastern saying they've received my order and will text me when shipping info is available. Checked credit card and it was charged today (9/18). It's now 7:44pm eastern and I've yet to receive shipping info. I am in CT and have a location code of E247401. I'm thinking my phone arrives 9/20.

JediZenMaster

Suspended
Mar 28, 2010
Seattle
Yeah man. Called verizon. They told me that i didn't accept the terms and conditions that were sent to my email.
1. I didn't receive any email.
2. The sales rep never told me about anything being sent to my email.

So, my date was 10/05. They told me if I re-ordered it. It would be a date of 11/9. I'm penalized for something I didn't do.

Did you add a line or upgrade? Just curious because I added a line and didn't get any terms and conditions only a new edge agreement showing on the myverizon website.
[doublepost=1474243058][/doublepost]
That's what I do.
I paid taxes same day I pre-ordered it in store.
Weird.

So glad I live in Oregon where there is no sales tax

Mermaid_iOS_Adventures

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Texas
What is going on? I ordered my 7+ 128 MB on 9/9. I went into a verizon store for that.

I went on chat support not even 3 hours ago and they told me my order was shipping 10/05.

Not even 30 minutes ago I call 611 and the operator tells me it was cancelled. I call verizon and they tell me that it was cancelled and they can't tell me why because they don't have access to the "In-store" receipts. Are you kidding me?

Resqu2

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2011
Anyone else having issues tracking their iPhone 7 with UPS? My iPhone shipped out on Friday from Memphis, but I don't know if it will arrive on Monday or Tuesday.

Via the tracking number, I get this message:

Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later.
Via UPS MyChoice, I get this message:
Scheduled Delivery: Information Unavailable
Furthermore, UPS MyChoice won't let me make any changes to the delivery or arrange to pick it up at the distribution center or local UPS shop. I can't make any changes.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Exact same thing, why has Verz done this? I need mine held or delivered to local ups shop to but can't do a thing. Mine landed at the hub where the trucks deliver that day from so tomorrow for me but I'm working. I'm very unhappy with Verz over this as ups has never not shown a delivery date.

RustyNeedlePM

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
Ugh hearing all these 10/5 orders move up and I'm still 10/5... iPhone 7+ matte black 256 cancelled 9/16 pink rose because it changed to 9/28 and got 10/5 black but my wife who went from 9/16 to 9/28 then back to 9/16 after I cancelled mine.. so that puts my order of 10/5 placed on 9/12... 10/5 feels like eternity!!

Mermaid_iOS_Adventures

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Texas
What? Did you call to find out what happened?
The Verizon rep said since it was purchased at a Verizon store but they would have to contact that store to see why it was canceled, they are closed now. The representative said she would call me back tomorrow, which I highly doubt. I was on hold for over an hour. Got disconnected and have to start all over again. Offered to put in a new order that delivers by mid Nov. My original deliver by date was October 5 .

Reactions: iEuphoria

ahw5071

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2014

Same happened to me. Ordered 9/9 at 3:15am EST with an immediate confirmation. Order never showed in "my orders" so I called and found out Verizon canceled my order because I apparently tried adding a new line when I was using my upgrade and typed in my SS# and should have used the account owners instead. Ended up having to go to the back of the preorder line but the VZW rep put in a ticket to have me moved up. Got a text this morning that my order is preparing for shipment and 611 says my order will be shipped in 2 days...still no tracking # though.

Long story short, call them until you get an agent who knows what they're talking about and plead your case.

Reactions: Olivia23

iEuphoria

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2016
South Carolina
Did you add a line or upgrade? Just curious because I added a line and didn't get any terms and conditions only a new edge agreement showing on the myverizon website.

Upgreded a line. Which was my 6s.

Yea same here. Long time customer. You shouldn't let it slide. Call and complain. Ask to speak to a supervisor. It's not fair.

• I'm going back to the same verizon store tomorrow after work to handle it. I just hope I don't have to wait until november now...

Why was yours cancelled?

What? Did you call to find out what happened?

I did. Was because I didn't accept any "Terms and conditions" Email that was sent to me. Yet all I did get was the order confirmation email.

Mermaid_iOS_Adventures

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Texas
Same happened to me. Ordered 9/9 at 3:15am EST with an immediate confirmation. Order never showed in "my orders" so I called and found out Verizon canceled my order because I apparently tried adding a new line when I was using my upgrade and typed in my SS# and should have used the account owners instead. Ended up having to go to the back of the preorder line but the VZW rep put in a ticket to have me moved up. Got a text this morning that my order is preparing for shipment and 611 says my order will be shipped in 2 days...still no tracking # though.

Long story short, call them until you get an agent who knows what they're talking about and plead your case.
I would like to get this resolved as quickly as possible. So frustrating! Will be calling them back as soon as I collect my thoughts

jponce97

macrumors member
Dec 21, 2014
My prodigal son, the 256GB Jet Black Plus model has finally left Memphis after a slow and long weekend. Estimated arrival according to FedEx website is 9/20
Anyone know if I can hold the package at the FedEx location/hub.
I leave Tuesday morning and would want to take it to my trip. But, i heard FedEx has to try to attempt delivery once is this true? Thanks to anyone for your help

Ziravan

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Republic of Texas
Ugh hearing all these 10/5 orders move up and I'm still 10/5... iPhone 7+ matte black 256 cancelled 9/16 pink rose because it changed to 9/28 and got 10/5 black but my wife who went from 9/16 to 9/28 then back to 9/16 after I cancelled mine.. so that puts my order of 10/5 placed on 9/12... 10/5 feels like eternity!!
Same phone MB + 256 ordered 9/9 5:04 central so 3 hrs after preorder start. 9/23 est date.

No movement yet.

So far as I can see, the latest processed of this particular model is still at about 40 min past preorder start or about 3:40 Eastern. I've not seen a later processed 256 MB +

It's apparently a popular model. I've seen two major process runs of it, just in time for launch day (thurs) and earlier tonight.

Still waiting.

ETA went back to look, changed above to reflect: 2 ppl posted earlier today being charged and both of them bought 256+ MB at about 3:40 Eastern so they're only up to completing orders from the first 40 minutes of preorder start.

Last edited:

ijen0311

macrumors 65816
Jul 4, 2009
I'm probably the only person on here who is afraid of my order moving up. Ship date 10/12, but we'll be away 9/28-10/4, so I'm worried it'll arrive when we're gone and I'll have to scramble to get it collected.

alhurricane

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
My shipping date estimate just disappeared from the my order page. Maybe that's a sign things are moving?? Grasping at straws at this point.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.