Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
My phone has been 2 hours away since 6 last night! Its so close and needs to hurry up! It says delivery tomorrow but I figured it could possibly deliver today since it was only 2 hours away. But... looks like its not moving anymore :( So excited! And am so glad it is finally almost here!
FedEx doesn't deliver to residential addresses on Mondays. At least not in Utah.

Resqu2

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2011
My UPS number stills shows delivery date unavailable, but I called UPS and they said it's scheduled for tomorrow.

It arrive in Indy saturday morning (where I live), so not sure why it's taking so long to get to a delivery truck.

Verizon seems to have messed up the labeling so that no delivery date shows, and you can't divert to a store (even via My Choice). annoying.

Ready to just get my damn phone.

128GB 7 MB (ordered 9:30AM 9/9)

What number did you call? I can't get a live person for nothing lol mine is at the local hid since Saturday but nothing on delivery

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Isn't that only for the launch day phones?
Yes, that's only for pre-order phones, they couldn't be delivered before launch day.
[doublepost=1474294700][/doublepost]
Yeah mine is in town today and it says not scheduled for delivery. I spoke with someone and they said I can't pick it up until a failed attempt at delivery has occurred. I asked them if I could use a note on the door. The said yes as long as I put my name, tracking number and the date. That's if you trust your neighbors.
FedEx doesn't deliver to residential addresses on Monday, at least that's true in Utah.

lewis26

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2013
Indianapolis
What number did you call? I can't get a live person for nothing lol mine is at the local hid since Saturday but nothing on delivery

Call the main service number, say track a package, then say the tracking number. When the computer finishes their spiel, press 0. It'll tell you the reps dont have more info, press 0 again.

Then ask for the delivery date.

Reactions: Resqu2

Froggy81385

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
Yes, that's only for pre-order phones, they couldn't be delivered before launch day.
FedEx doesn't deliver to residential addresses on Monday, at least that's true in Utah.
Oh wow! I've never even heard of them not delivering on mondays! Thats so weird! We usually only get UPS and very rarely Fedex.

Reactions: willmtaylor

PTDixon

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
I have no clue what is happening with my phone. On Sunday, the check status page in my original email looked different so I tried the check status on the pre-order website. Was happy to see that it was sent to the warehouse for shipment, expected shipping date was 9.18 (originally 9/23 with an order placed at 3:04 central time for a 256 MB +). With that, I thought I would get a tracking number yesterday, but still have not. I didn't see any charge until today, but that is more likely my bank waiting until business hours to post it.

In all, I am glad to see movement, but hope to see some tracking info so I can plan to be home for delivery (whenever that is)...

Reactions: Morcom

ThatGuyinUtah

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Utah
Thought I'd share and update. There is no update. Christmas still seems to be delayed to Oct.

Ordered a MB and RG 128 GB 7+'s in store around 12pm MST on 9/9. Order is still "processing" with a shipment date of 10/5.

In some ways I'm bummed. Would have loved to have them in hand already. In other ways perhaps the delay is good. Especially after reading this morning about the 'no service' bug. Perhaps they will have that fixed by the time my phones arrive.

robwithtoast

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2010
Florida
Hmm weird I'm in Florida but you could be right. I thought on 2 day it didn't matter.

MantisTobaggan

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
does anybody know if verizon phones via Apple.com are shipping? my pre order was made the 10th and its still hung in processing and the release date is still november. i ordered the jet black 7+ 250gb

jponce97

macrumors member
Dec 21, 2014
Yeah mine is in town today and it says not scheduled for delivery. I spoke with someone and they said I can't pick it up until a failed attempt at delivery has occurred. I asked them if I could use a note on the door. The said yes as long as I put my name, tracking number and the date. That's if you trust your neighbors.
I went to the FedEx ship center aaaaandddd
Nothing :( they said it's behind some door (idk what she said lol) or it's still being processed by the people that sort it out or something so it can't be given to me until tomorrow
What a big case of FML knowing your phones in town but you can't pick it up
She did put a hold on it though she said she can hold it because I mentioned I won't be home tomorrow
I wonder if I come back during lunch if it'll be ready mmmmmm

NJIPHONE

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
Im late to this thread..but anyone who received a verizon Jet Black 256 regular Iphone 7 who ordered through VZW?? What time did you preorder? Mine was ordered at 3:37am on 9/9 EST..and no movement yet..has anyone gotten any Jet Black 7's yet??

Kfortune117

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2015
I believe the reason they can't hand the packages over is because they haven't unloaded or sorted them yet. The packages they are delivering today likely would have arrived to them the either friday night or super early saturday morning. This at least the process for Fedex Ground/Home delivery. Unless someone here has better information on UPS specifically, I would assume that is what is going on.

jaedre3

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Providence, RI
Im late to this thread..but anyone who received a verizon Jet Black 256 regular Iphone 7 who ordered through VZW?? What time did you preorder? Mine was ordered at 3:37am on 9/9 EST..and no movement yet..has anyone gotten any Jet Black 7's yet??
i ordered 3:35am est on 9/9 same phone and nothing... i reserved 256 MB at Apple store for pick up later today im not waiting... hopefully they move you up to my spot once i cancel

RustyNeedlePM

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
I just cancelled my mb 7+ 256 with a 10/5 ship via Verizon... and last night went to https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/US/en_US/reserve/iPhone/availability?iPP=U at 1203 (when it finally became available in my time zone) and saw a 7+ Verizon MB 128 available, so I snagged that so now I have a reservation to walk out with one at 10am... wish me luck! From reports of everybody walking out with one when they do this, everybody with a later predate should do this too! Only models I haven't been seeing is jet black... however I'm sure by the next week or so, more should be coming in

Reactions: jaedre3

rwvot69

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2012
True in SD and IA also
Did you get yours coming yet? I'm in IA and mine is coming shipped yesterday/today...have tracking number but no info yet. This year Verizon is shipping with ups to me. Every other year it has been fedex. Anyways I have had fedex deliver on Mondays.

jaedre3

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Providence, RI
I just cancelled my mb 7+ 256 with a 10/5 ship via Verizon... and last night went to https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/US/en_US/reserve/iPhone/availability?iPP=U at 1203 (when it finally became available in my time zone) and saw a 7+ Verizon MB 128 available, so I snagged that so now I have a reservation to walk out with one at 10am... wish me luck! From reports of everybody walking out with one when they do this, everybody with a later predate should do this too! Only models I haven't been seeing is jet black... however I'm sure by the next week or so, more should be coming in
same here...

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016
Did you get yours coming yet? I'm in IA and mine is coming shipped yesterday/today...have tracking number but no info yet. This year Verizon is shipping with ups to me. Every other year it has been fedex. Anyways I have had fedex deliver on Mondays.
Depends on where you live if Fed Ex delivers on Monday... the route has to be sustainable... meaning they need a full truck.... rarely the case where I live so no Monday orders for me via fed ex.... I am still stuck on processing... nothing has changed for me...

Reactions: willmtaylor

Back.Points

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2016
Here ya go! Note - although the site says its open at 1201 AM-west coast stores didnt show upas available until 0801 AM pacific time. Jump on it and get your phone same day. good luck

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/US/en_US/reserve/iPhone/availability?channel=1&iPP=U

Rep your way. Steps worked for me. Managed to get appt 30 minutes later. Stood in line for a little bit. Apple line-God at one point told me they wouldn't be able to fulfill my request today. But she was confused and thought I hadn't made reservation.

Took some time to get Verizon to cancel order - which held up upgrade. But walked out with 7+ 128 Matte Black.

Beats November delivery date!

Reactions: Olivia23

rwvot69

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2012
Depends on where you live if Fed Ex delivers on Monday... the route has to be sustainable... meaning they need a full truck.... rarely the case where I live so no Monday orders for me via fed ex.... I am still stuck on processing... nothing has changed for me...
You live right by me. You live in NSC SD and I live in SC IA and this year mine is coming UPS which is weird bc everything I have ever got from Verizon and Apple has came by fedex

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016
You live right by me. You live in NSC SD and I live in SC IA

Well that begs the question why the hell have I never gotten a FED EX package on Monday!!!! I'm at a loss with this whole thing now... I would have thought that if you got your shipping information I would have gotten mine... it's not when you ordered, it's not geographical as I thought it might be evidently, so it must be random luck as to when they ship these things.

rwvot69

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2012
Well that begs the question why the hell have I never gotten a FED EX package on Monday!!!! I'm at a loss with this whole thing now... I would have thought that if you got your shipping information I would have gotten mine... it's not when you ordered, it's not geographical as I thought it might be evidently, so it must be random luck as to when they ship these things.
It must have to do with the drivers routes is the only thing that I can think of then

crawfish963

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2010
Texas
Just got a shipping number for FedEx. It says not found. I thought I read somewhere there is a trick for this. Anyone?

Can't wait!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.