Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

traygotti

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2015
Anybody with a 7+ black 128 gig with a ship date of 9/28 seen any movement? Ordered in store at open (10 EST) on 9/9.
[doublepost=1474259336][/doublepost]

For pick up at Verizon? What state?

Not in store so this doesn't answer your question BUT lol....I ordered two of the same models on 9/9 at 8:45-ish am EST. Got my confirmation at 9am. Had a 9/23 delivery date, it moved to 9/28 on Saturday -_-

No movement other than the date push back and no CC charge. I'm assuming that it will probably ship on the 28th with delivery of that Friday.

Last edited:

Kfortune117

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2015
Am I the only one who has never seen a deliver by date under preorder.verizonwireless.com? This is all I see http://imgur.com/c3onAR4 The only spot I can find my date is under orders on My Verizon.

Iphone 7 jb 128 ordered 9/9 3:15 (ish) am eastern.
Nope, Im the same way. After a mix up on my first order, I had the corrected order placed by a vzw rep over the phone and received confirmation at 5:40AM HST. That is for a 7+ 128GB MB

shane.williamson

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Am I the only one who has never seen a deliver by date under preorder.verizonwireless.com? This is all I see http://imgur.com/c3onAR4 The only spot I can find my date is under orders on My Verizon.

Iphone 7 jb 128 ordered 9/9 3:15 (ish) am eastern.

Same for me! Exact same phone but plus size and order time (2:15 central). I've seen no movement whatsoever. Glad to see I'm not the only one.

traygotti

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2015
According to Apple's website, you can do the Verizon device payment through them but you won't be able to trade anything in unless you are doing it through Apple's upgrade program. You won't be able to get the $650 through Verizon if that's your intention, you would still need to get the phone through Verizon to get that credit.

Yeah it will either ship a few days before that date (so that it delivers on the 23rd) or it will ship the day of and deliver 2 days after that date. That happened to me last year with the 6s+ release.

That's still good news though. I ordered the same model a few minutes after you and my ship date got pushed from 9/23 to 9/28.

AaronMD

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
I've been following this thread since the beginning, and thought I'd finally join the forums and post my stats.

iPhone 7+ JB 128 GB with a confirmation email sent at 3:21 a.m. eastern. So far there has been no CC charge, and no updates since the confirmation email. My email says deliver by 10/05/2016 and the status online says the expected ship date is 09/23/2016. I'm hoping something comes through soon!

Reactions: Olivia23

Froggy81385

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
My phone has been 2 hours away since 6 last night! Its so close and needs to hurry up! It says delivery tomorrow but I figured it could possibly deliver today since it was only 2 hours away. But... looks like its not moving anymore :( So excited! And am so glad it is finally almost here!

RajaHood

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2015
I have a tracking number! UPS, but isn't active yet. According to the service code embedded in the tracking number it is ground, so should be here Wednesday!

MacKid1983

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2011
Pre-Ordered mine MATTE BLACK 7PLUS VERIZON on the 16th. I got an email Sunday stating it was SHIPPED from ZhengZhou, China. I should get it tomorrow, Tuesday the 20th.

Last edited:

robwithtoast

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2010
Florida
It's in my town but I still can't keep it for hold. Time to call Verizon and if Verizon can't help to FedEx phone support it is.
Only strange thing is it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow but it's "At Local FedEx destination facility." Since the phones already launched they shouldn't wait until tomorrow. So I'll let them attempt delivery today someone should be here today to pick it up. If not I'll let them hold it if no one picks it up.
Yeah mine is in town today and it says not scheduled for delivery. I spoke with someone and they said I can't pick it up until a failed attempt at delivery has occurred. I asked them if I could use a note on the door. The said yes as long as I put my name, tracking number and the date. That's if you trust your neighbors.

aj23xnyc

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2015
I've been following this thread since the beginning, and thought I'd finally join the forums and post my stats.

iPhone 7+ JB 128 GB with a confirmation email sent at 3:21 a.m. eastern. So far there has been no CC charge, and no updates since the confirmation email. My email says deliver by 10/05/2016 and the status online says the expected ship date is 09/23/2016. I'm hoping something comes through soon!

I literally have the EXACT same thing as you, same model/color/size and confirmation email time (but I'm in central, so 2:21am), same 10.5, but expected ship date of 9.23. If you find anything else out, fill me in!

lewis26

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2013
Indianapolis
My UPS number stills shows delivery date unavailable, but I called UPS and they said it's scheduled for tomorrow.

It arrive in Indy saturday morning (where I live), so not sure why it's taking so long to get to a delivery truck.

Verizon seems to have messed up the labeling so that no delivery date shows, and you can't divert to a store (even via My Choice). annoying.

Ready to just get my damn phone.

128GB 7 MB (ordered 9:30AM 9/9)

Reactions: willmtaylor

robwithtoast

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2010
Florida
My phone has been 2 hours away since 6 last night! Its so close and needs to hurry up! It says delivery tomorrow but I figured it could possibly deliver today since it was only 2 hours away. But... looks like its not moving anymore :( So excited! And am so glad it is finally almost here!
It won't move. They have been told to keep it until the day of your delivery.

AaronMD

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
I literally have the EXACT same thing as you, same model/color/size and confirmation email time (but I'm in central, so 2:21am), same 10.5, but expected ship date of 9.23. If you find anything else out, fill me in!
I'll definitely let you know! I noticed your username includes "nyc," is that where your phone is going? I'm up in a Syracuse suburb.

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
You certainly have been through a lot this past week.

robwithtoast

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2010
Florida
Thats stupid! Its already launched! What does it matter if we get it a day early now?! Ugh. Some of these policies are really frustrating!
I know I just talked to fed ex. Hey you'll have it tomorrow! I'm trying to harass them so I can pick it up because I won't be home tomorrow.

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
My UPS number stills shows delivery date unavailable, but I called UPS and they said it's scheduled for tomorrow.

It arrive in Indy saturday morning (where I live), so not sure why it's taking so long to get to a delivery truck.

Verizon seems to have messed up the labeling so that no delivery date shows, and you can't divert to a store (even via My Choice). annoying.

Ready to just get my damn phone.

128GB 7 MB (ordered 9:30AM 9/9)
I'm in the same boat. It arrived at my local hub last night and should be delivered today, but it isn't out for delivery and still doesn't have a date. SNAFU.

Froggy81385

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
I know I just talked to fed ex. Hey you'll have it tomorrow! I'm trying to harass them so I can pick it up because I won't be home tomorrow.
I'll def call and see if I can pick it up if it gets in town today. Maybe they won't care lol! But if not, tomorrow isn't that far away!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.