Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scott5626

macrumors member
Mar 1, 2013
Just be patient like I was people ;)
Well I have my tracking thank God but I don't have a delivery date yet.

I can confirm the preorder status page is the first page to show movement on my iPhone 7+ 256 B order.

jaedre3

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Providence, RI
Ok i
According to Apple's website, you can do the Verizon device payment through them but you won't be able to trade anything in unless you are doing it through Apple's upgrade program. You won't be able to get the $650 through Verizon if that's your intention, you would still need to get the phone through Verizon to get that credit.
Ok i am not trading but i have to give Verizon back my 6S+... do i give it to Apple or mail it in to verizon or bring to Verizon corporate store?

hakr100

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2011
East Coast
Anybody with a 7+ black 128 gig with a ship date of 9/28 seen any movement? Ordered in store at open (10 EST) on 9/9.
[doublepost=1474259336][/doublepost]

For pick up at Verizon? What state?

I did the same...got to the local Verizon store about 1o AM on the 9th and ordered the same phone you did. That was 10 days ago. When I check "progress" on Verizon's site, all I see is that the order is being "processed" and the ship date is still 9/28.

Ryan1017

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
Iowa
I did the same...got to the local Verizon store about 1o AM on the 9th and ordered the same phone you did. That was 10 days ago. When I check "progress" on Verizon's site, all I see is that the order is being "processed" and the ship date is still 9/28.
I did the same thing as you did, at the same time, matte blk 7 plus. Still processing also....

Sgt.ThroatPunch

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2015
I like how Verizon's website says November delivery for black iphone 7+. But if you order on Apple's website, estimated delivery is 2-3 weeks for the same phone on Verizon network.

SO STUPID!!!
It's not really stupid, it's just business. Apple has their own stock they sell, and carriers purchase them as well. They don't just pull from the same pile.

appleofmy"i"

macrumors regular
Feb 2, 2010
Am I the only one who has never seen a deliver by date under preorder.verizonwireless.com? This is all I see http://imgur.com/c3onAR4 The only spot I can find my date is under orders on My Verizon.

Iphone 7 jb 128 ordered 9/9 3:15 (ish) am eastern.

jplevine

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2008
Just got a shipping notification and tracking number with a delivery date of tomorrow.. 9/20 :)

That's great! I ordered the same phone with a confirmation a few minutes after you, so hopefully I am not far behind. My order is being billed to my account, so I won't see any charges there ahead of time (they still haven't charged me for the iPhones in my order I already received). I guess I will just need to wait for the shipping email or keep checking online myself.

Morcom

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
Escalate.

Tell them you want a "jump the line" request put in to place you back at your rightful place in line.

If the person you're talking with can't do that, "would you please transfer me to a supervisor who can."
Hahahahahahhaahah. Good one. Telling people they can jump the line it's just something the representatives say to get people off the phone
[doublepost=1474289607][/doublepost]
If you did not order it until that late in the day I would not expect you to receive it until at least the 28th

Ryan1017

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
Iowa
It's not really stupid, it's just business. Apple has their own stock they sell, and carriers purchase them as well. They don't just pull from the same pile.
My question is this, if the pluses are sold out, why is apple taking phones that were already spoken for (we all are waiting for our phones) and doling them out to people who just ordered them? Seems a little un fair! Shouldn't the pre orders be filled first? Or does pre order not really mean anything?
[doublepost=1474289738][/doublepost]
Just got a shipping notification and tracking number with a delivery date of tomorrow.. 9/20 :)
What phone, and what time did u order?

jponce97

macrumors member
Dec 21, 2014
Okay so I'll just wait until it's my town I guess.
It's in my town but I still can't keep it for hold. Time to call Verizon and if Verizon can't help to FedEx phone support it is.
Only strange thing is it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow but it's "At Local FedEx destination facility." Since the phones already launched they shouldn't wait until tomorrow. So I'll let them attempt delivery today someone should be here today to pick it up. If not I'll let them hold it if no one picks it up.

davidgolfer

macrumors regular
Dec 1, 2015
Keep checking Apple stores, they were cleaned out yesterday and today many available.

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/US/en_US/reserve/iPhone/availability?channel=1&iPP=U
Just reserved an iPhone at Apple store... looking for confirmation that i can purchase at Apple and use my Verizon iPhone upgrade program
According to Verizon site you can turn in your iPhone later. You just have to use the Verizon device payment plan at apple when you buy the iPhones. This is what I'm doing. I looked on apples site yesterday needed 2 gold(or rose) and 1 black. They only showed 2 black and 1 gold had to do 3 different reserves. Got to the store they brought out 2 gold and 2 black. Told them only needed one black. Worked out perfect for us. Signed up all under device payment plan. Hope now I can trade my 3 iPhone 6 for the credit.

CanesDrew

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2012
Memphis, TN
Hahahahahahhaahah. Good one. Telling people they can jump the line it's just something the representatives say to get people off the phone
[doublepost=1474289607][/doublepost]
If you did not order it until that late in the day I would not expect you to receive it until at least the 28th

That's interesting because I got bumped to 11/16 on my JB 7+ when Verizon had to reorder when they messed up. Now my phone was shipped yesterday and I have a tracking number. All due to the "jump the line" request they submitted.

Tell me more about how knowledgeable you are.

Olivia23

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2008
around
I called *611 again today and the automated voice said my order will be shipped by 9/23 so I'm expecting them to take out the money the day before. I at least hope so anyway. I never wanted verizon to take my money so badly before lol.

Morcom

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
That's interesting because I got bumped to 11/16 on my JB 7+ when Verizon had to reorder when they messed up. Now my phone was shipped yesterday and I have a tracking number. All due to the "jump the line" request they submitted.

Tell me more about how knowledgeable you are.
My original delivery date was the 28th yet my credit card was charged yesterday with no sort of jump the line request.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.