Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kingranch13

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Illinois
Mine originally showed a deliver by date 9/16 then 9/23 then 9/28, now it shows a ship by date of 9/30. I ordered at 4:30am CST. Really hoping they don't cancel it.

Same here!! It was 9/23 before I submitted ordered. I was really hoping to get it this week, but it seems there are still quite a few orders ahead of me that have had no movement. Man I thought preordering would be so much easier and stress free. Man I couldn't be more wrong!!

ranran928

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
Anyone ordered 7+ 256g silver? I was ordered @6:30 PST 9/9 and estimated deliver by 9/28. Wonder anyone ordered the same model already received the phone : (

Last edited:

jaedre3

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Providence, RI
Got my 256gb MB Plus from Apple store... got tired of waiting and boy im one happy camper now.... quick answers... YES u can go to Apple store and upgrade via Verizons iPhone program. You pay taxes and they give you a prepaid envelope to mail back old phone.

Reactions: letsgox

InZain86

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016
Same here!! It was 9/23 before I submitted ordered. I was really hoping to get it this week, but it seems there are still quite a few orders ahead of me that have had no movement. Man I thought preordering would be so much easier and stress free. Man I couldn't be more wrong!!
Last time I preorder through Verizon b/c logically they should fulfill all pre-orders in the order received. Then sell to the general public once pre-orders have been shipped.

brmlong

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Massachusetts
Anybody getting billed? I might wait to reserve an iPhone at my local Apple Store. If I place a successful reservation does that guarantee me a phone? I don't want to cancel my preorder and not get a phone lol

Crwmlw

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2011
Chicago,Il
I was up from 2-5am thursday night trying to pre order. My apple store app crashed while I was at checkout and delivery date got pushed to 9/23 with no movement as of last friday. Yes the pre order system was annoying and flawed lol but instead of complaining that other people are getting their phones... maybe you should just reserve a phone at the apple store (just like I did), walk inside (not luckily) and walk out with the phone that you reserved online.......problem solved
I've been trying, being in Chicago all the Apple stores within 50 miles don't have any to reserve

aajeevlin

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2010
Got my 256gb MB Plus from Apple store... got tired of waiting and boy im one happy camper now.... quick answers... YES u can go to Apple store and upgrade via Verizons iPhone program. You pay taxes and they give you a prepaid envelope to mail back old phone.

Did they tell you that you can expect the $650 promotional credit?

Jon815

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2014
Anybody getting billed? I might wait to reserve an iPhone at my local Apple Store. If I place a successful reservation does that guarantee me a phone? I don't want to cancel my preorder and not get a phone lol
Go reserve the phone when its in your hand, cancel pre order

cale508

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2015
IL
Still waiting for my 2 7+ JB I ordered on 9/9 at 2:25CST (email confirmation). Getting tired of waiting.

Jon815

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2014
Still waiting for my 2 7+ JB I ordered on 9/9 at 2:25CST (email confirmation). Getting tired of waiting.
I guess im pretty much screwed ... ordered on launch day JB+ 256 was hoping for alot off ppl to cancel so i could move up in line lol

Sma88

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Been lurking for over a week now. Just got a alert that my card was charged 5 minutes ago! Preordered 9/9 128+ MB. Had trouble getting my order through right away. Confirmation came at 2:58 CDT. Hope for those in upper Midwest finally! (SD, ND, IA)

Nathanb26

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Ordered 2 256gb matte black plus models on 9/9 11:15am EST. Deliver by date is 9/23 which switched to 9/23 ship by date.

No progress, no charge on my card. Nothing. they have 3 days in between so hopefully I'll see something happen soon. I'll update as soon as I can.

Just received a email for Verizon stating my order is scheduled to be processed. Then the status changed as well so this should be good news for the 9/23 date.

Attachments

• IMG_1682.PNG
    IMG_1682.PNG
    220 KB · Views: 164

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016
Just got charged for my 128 7plus MB ship date was 9/23 hoping to have it by Wed but most likely Thursday.....

wxmanny

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
Amen, brother/sister! I'm getting tired of seeing "Processing" for my matte black 128 GB + that's had a 9/23 ship date since I pre-ordered online at 7:30am EDT on the 9th.

I've had the exact same status, preordered mine same day a few hours after you... Getting old to have no movement on this. I'm starting to believe I won't get the phone this week even... My delivery date says 9/23 but I have my doubts.

Ryanshope30

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
Hey guys... I've been lurking too for the past few days. My first time pre ordering with Verizon. Been a little impatient I'll admit, however payment just went through on my order so shipping should take place soon. Here are the details of my order:

7+ Matte Black 128g
Order placed on 9/9 with email confirmation at 4:30am est.
Original ship/deliver by date of 9/23

aj23xnyc

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2015
I'm happy for everyone receiving their shipping details and getting their CC charged, but I am lowkey so mad that I am sitting here with a 2:20am central time email confirmation and I still have no updates or anything, while other people checking out later that day are getting their phones already...

jasonc11

macrumors newbie
Jul 9, 2009
Anyone else waiting on a dual preorder? Confirmation email at 3:26AM ET. 2 128s one MB and one gold. Location code of D771001. Thanks!

AWDV8TT

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2014
I'm happy for everyone receiving their shipping details and getting their CC charged, but I am lowkey so mad that I am sitting here with a 2:20am central time email confirmation and I still have no updates or anything, while other people checking out later that day are getting their phones already...

Same

7 32gb silver
7 128 jb

no movement from 10/5

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.