Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

arizjb

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016
Update, ordered 0415 EST with confirmation shortly thereafter. 7 Plus. 256. Gold.

Original delivery, 9/23. Confirmation showed 9/28.

Charged Friday. Shipped Saturday.

Delivered at the house today. 9/19. I just left a FedEx signature release form. Nobody was home.

Much quicker than I thought.

Good luck

Harvest59

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2016
Ordered 128gb MB 7+ on 9/9 at about 3:50am. Have had a shipping date of 9/23 since the beginning and no change/no credit card charge. Just called verizon and automatically got a "your order is pending shipment". Anyone else have this experience?
Yes it's very annoying

cas3y5

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016
Update, ordered 0415 EST with confirmation shortly thereafter. 7 Plus. 256. Gold.

Delivered at the house today. 9/19. I just left a FedEx signature release form. Nobody was home.

Good luck
Congrats! When it shipped Saturday what was the delivery date shown as? Just wondering if it came early, as mine shipped Saturday as well but is showing 9/20 delivery.

aajeevlin

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2010
Not sure if this has been posted, but those of you with no charge/tracking yet. This is what I did yesterday.

I went online early in the morning to https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/US/en...1&sourceID=email&rv=0&path=&iPP=U&appleCare=Y and reserved a 128GB Plus Matte Black VZW at my local store. It is the Iphone Upgrade Program reservation link, because the regular consumer reservation link does not seem to have stock. I kept my pre order open until I met with a sales person at the apple store. I told him I wanted to do the VZW Device payments instead of the Apple Upgrade program. They said no problem and they could do it. So I went on my iPad, cancelled my pre-order right there, and he processed the upgrade on the phone with no issues!

I was worried because going through the IUP reservation link, they would only allow me to pay for it that way, but you can pay anyway you'd like!

Hope this helps some of you!

Thanks for the steps. After reading this a bit more I think I'd go with your method.

metacove1

macrumors member
Aug 7, 2014
I ordered two phones (7+ MB 256, and 7+ Silver 256) with a confirmation at 9/9 2:16am Central. This order was complete within 4 minutes of the site coming online in my area. I have no movement on either. This has definitely been a frustrating launch.

arizjb

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016
Congrats! When it shipped Saturday what was the delivery date shown as? Just wondering if it came early, as mine shipped Saturday as well but is showing 9/20 delivery.

FedEx website had displayed 9/19 delivery from onset.

I noticed in comments, special handling showed "Weekday delivery, weekend pick up." Don't know how I got lucky. Business account, maybe, I'm guessing.

Reactions: cas3y5

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016
It would appear anyone with a 9------ ship day saw no love during the day today??.... no charges, no change in status... etc.... I'm wondering if it will happen tonight? Seems like last week all the "action" took place in the late evening early morning hours.... If nothing happens tonight I think the damn thing might not ship until 9/23 although the order page says ship 9/23 my email confirmation says deliver by 9/23 so who the hell knows anymore.

Reactions: macmann81

Smash1680

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2014
Yes it's very annoying
Yes it's very annoying
Yes I just tried and got the pending shipment message for my MB 7+ 256GB. No other movement for me anywhere else. Last time I called 611 they said the order was processing. Not sure if there's actually some movement going on, or if they changed the message to make us think things are finally moving lol. Still have my expected ship by date of 10/5.

scwinsett

Suspended
Apr 21, 2010
Denver
I called 611 and got a bunch of stuff about how the shipment has been received and would i like to activate it, but the site still shows ETA 10/5. Standard sized 7, Jet Black, 128

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
Finally received tracking number via UPS but the link shows no info....WTF. Anyone else have issues like that?

Yep. Got a tracking yesterday, hasn't worked yet. Really hoping for tomorrow delivery but with the way it is looking that doesn't seem to be how it's going to work out. So much for "expedited shipping on all orders".

Crazyj414

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2015
Anyone with FedEx tracking showing a 9/20 delivery date expecting to receive their phone today? My tracking hasn't been updated since Saturday night, so I feel like it could have made a lot of progress in my direction since then.

I'm expecting mine on 9/20. It was last in Memphis yesterday morning.

Reactions: cas3y5

jsan21

macrumors member
Apr 21, 2015
Yakima, WA

Good luck

LUCKY!!! I hadn't seen any Gold 256gb Plus models ship. Hope I'm next

InvalidBassist

macrumors regular
Feb 8, 2008
Chicago
Shipment notification this morning around 9:30 AM - FedEx 2-Day - Picked up in Memphis at the same time. Delivery Wednesday by 4:30 PM. No further location updates.

Reactions: jsan21

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
Well my 7 plus is set to arrive tomorrow. Sucks its in town already but verizon won't let me pick it up until Fed ex has made at least one attempt. BOOO

I requested UPS hold mine, but even though its been "Arrival Scanned" at the place I'm to pick it up, I still can't get it until tomorrow :(

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
On 1 order I have 2 128gb JB pluses and 1 rose gold 32gb plus with a ship by date of 9/28 that still says processing is there a chance I will see it ship within the next couple days?

Stefanreals

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2016
Portland, OR
So just so I get this correct. People on here have been able to go reserve a phone at the Apple Store to pick up. Cancel the order you have from Verizon there at the store, do a DPP with Verizon at the Apple Store and trade in your iPhone at the Verizon Store/ Mail In to get the $650 promotion?

aajeevlin

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2010
So just so I get this correct. People on here have been able to go reserve a phone at the Apple Store to pick up. Cancel the order you have from Verizon there at the store, do a DPP with Verizon at the Apple Store and trade in your iPhone at the Verizon Store/ Mail In to get the $650 promotion?

That's pretty much correct. At least from all the answers I got. I also just called my local Verizon. They told me they would be able to authorize me the $650 promotion on the spot, if I trade in at the store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.