Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alantasdf

macrumors newbie
Feb 18, 2016
I've had a UPS tracking number from Verizon all day--got the email early this morning. But for some reason, the number is useless. I can't track the package. At first it was just telling me there was no shipping data available yet, and now it's just coming up as a dead link. I have no idea what the expected delivery date is or anything. Not sure what good a non-working tracking number is.

Paitience lol. I'm sure you'll see some information either tonight or tomorrow morning. Takes a while for the tracking number to have any info. Be glad you have a tracking number

FanStalin

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2016
I ordered a 7+ 128 MB for my father and a 7+ 128 JB for myself at 3:21 EST because the website was being rude.
I was given a ship by date of 9/23 and a delivery date of 10/5. When I called Verizon they told me that the 9/23 date was for my 7+ and I would receive it on the 2th, and the deliver by 10/5 date was actually the ship date for my dad's 7+ and he'd get his on the 7th. According to them. Still stuck in Processing. (Pain)

Tmybrgr

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
I called the 800 number think it's option 5

There are multiple ways you can use the pre-order page and there is an option cancel there or you can call 611 and say order status after it gives the status it gives the option to cancel which is #2. I personally prefer this to talking to someone because the computer does it very quickly and it shows the upgrade eligible again almost instantly when I called on my other line this weekend and spoke with someone it seemed like it took several hours.

Reactions: davidgolfer

lewis26

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2013
Indianapolis
I've had a UPS tracking number from Verizon all day--got the email early this morning. But for some reason, the number is useless. I can't track the package. At first it was just telling me there was no shipping data available yet, and now it's just coming up as a dead link. I have no idea what the expected delivery date is or anything. Not sure what good a non-working tracking number is.

Paitience lol. I'm sure you'll see some information either tonight or tomorrow morning. Takes a while for the tracking number to have any info. Be glad you have a tracking number

Unfortunately when the UPS number goes live, it won't do much anyways. I've had mine since friday, and the scheduled delivery date is unavailable. UPS says delivery tomorrow, but its been in my city in Saturday morning.

Someone else on here's tracking info did the same, and it came today even though UPS says tomorrow.

Verizon screwed up making the labels.

mcurrys07

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2011
iPhone 4s through 6 I've always gotten my iPhone through Verizon and always arrived on launch day.. I'm really surprised that the iPhone 7 is this backorderd for an iPhone that people didn't overly seem excited for... Apple is always so good about having enough phones to furfill demand.. mine is 7 plus 128 MB is still in "processing" since the opening of preorders on 9/9... absolutely no movement... 10/5 deliver est..

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
I rerouted my phone for pickup at a UPS facility tomorrow. I saw the arrival scan was earlier this afternoon though. Do you think I should give them a call and see if I can go get it tonight? :D

spiderman0616

Suspended
Aug 1, 2010
Unfortunately when the UPS number goes live, it won't do much anyways. I've had mine since friday, and the scheduled delivery date is unavailable. UPS says delivery tomorrow, but its been in my city in Saturday morning.

Someone else on here's tracking info did the same, and it came today even though UPS says tomorrow.

Verizon screwed up making the labels.
Mine is now tracking and says it's in Memphis. I'm in Illinois, so I'm sure that means I have it by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Morcom

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
I rerouted my phone for pickup at a UPS facility tomorrow. I saw the arrival scan was earlier this afternoon though. Do you think I should give them a call and see if I can go get it tonight? :D
How'd you do that? I want to do the same thing all I have is tracking number

ztark

macrumors member
May 25, 2007
As luck would have it, I have managed to damage my iPhone 6S plus days before receiving the 7. I am on the Verizon annual upgrade program. The plastic antenna on the bottom right side is slightly chipped (not sure how this happened). Anybody have any experience with Verizon and trade-ins with this kind of damage? Phone is still fully operational.

CanesDrew

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2012
Memphis, TN
Mine is now tracking and says it's in Memphis. I'm in Illinois, so I'm sure that means I have it by Tuesday or Wednesday.

When did you get your tracking email from Verizon? I got mine at 9:30am CT.

UPS and Verizon just say to wait but I need to reroute this or hold for pickup and if it's delivered tomorrow I might not be able to do that.

Most are coming from Memphis and I live in Memphis so I expect fast delivery.

TyroneJack

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
was given a tracking number this weekend from a VZ customer service rep for my two 7+ 32gb MB.... turns out he didnt do his job very well the tracking number was for my return boxes i got last monday. called in today and was told not to expect my phones anytime before 9/28. anyone with a 7+ 32gb have their phone ship yet?

Nathanb26

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Ordered 2 256gb matte black plus models on 9/9 11:15am EST. Deliver by date is 9/23 which switched to 9/23 ship by date.

No progress, no charge on my card. Nothing. they have 3 days in between so hopefully I'll see something happen soon. I'll update as soon as I can.

Reactions: DIGGDEEP

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016

UPS Live chat says I can't pick it up until tomorrow because that is when it would have been delivered :(

spiderman0616

Suspended
Aug 1, 2010
When did you get your tracking email from Verizon? I got mine at 9:30am CT.

UPS and Verizon just say to wait but I need to reroute this or hold for pickup and if it's delivered tomorrow I might not be able to do that.

Most are coming from Memphis and I live in Memphis so I expect fast delivery.
I got my number around the same time as you--maybe a bit earlier. Though it took until about 10 minutes ago to actually work.

jephluvsred

macrumors newbie
Feb 3, 2011
Cancelled my pre order and picking up a 7+ from the Apple store as soon as I get off of work. Ill never pre order through VZW again.

Reactions: ahw5071

RatedTye

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2014
was given a tracking number this weekend from a VZ customer service rep for my two 7+ 32gb MB.... turns out he didnt do his job very well the tracking number was for my return boxes i got last monday. called in today and was told not to expect my phones anytime before 9/28. anyone with a 7+ 32gb have their phone ship yet?
One of my 7plus is a 32gb Gold and it was shipped in Saturday with delivery for tomorrow: Tuesday.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.