Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thenameiserwin

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2016
El Paso
Wow, so this is was quite unexpected (that's a total understatement). I cancelled my JB 7 128GB just this last Saturday 09/17 and placed an ordered for the MB 7 128GB right after (and was giving a shipping date of 09/28). I just now received a text from Verizon saying that the order has gone though, and my CC was just charged. I suspect I should have a tracking by tomorrow, and it should be here either Wednesday or Thursday.....so wow...

I guess I won't have to do the Apple store reservation anymore.
Wow, you ordered on the 17th and got charged already? With an original shipping date of 9/28? I thought about cancelling my JB order for a matte black and was told by a Verizon rep that it would push it to late October...

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
Got my 256gb MB Plus from Apple store... got tired of waiting and boy im one happy camper now.... quick answers... YES u can go to Apple store and upgrade via Verizons iPhone program. You pay taxes and they give you a prepaid envelope to mail back old phone.
Wow, I wish I'd have known this. But I am picking mine up tomorrow at UPS.

Nathanb26

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Almost just had a heart attack with Verizon

For some reason both of my orders with est 9/23 had failed payments. I was able to update one however the other wasn't working and completely was deleted from Verizon. After a 40 minute call the internet sales team was able to locate the order and correct he charges. Both are now processing payments on my debit card and should be shipped soon. The debit card says NJ so it's 2 states away from me. Hopefully I'll see them or at least one of them in the next 3 days. I'm glad they were able to correct it for me.

cforster

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2013
Missouri USA
Almost just had a heart attack with Verizon

For some reason both of my orders with est 9/23 had failed payments. I was able to update one however the other wasn't working and completely was deleted from Verizon. After a 40 minute call the internet sales team was able to locate the order and correct he charges. Both are now processing payments on my debit card and should be shipped soon. The debit card says NJ so it's 2 states away from me. Hopefully I'll see them or at least one of them in the next 3 days. I'm glad they were able to correct it for me.
Which phones are you ordering?
[doublepost=1474338270][/doublepost]
Same here ordered 2:15am cst. Ship by 9/23 no movement at all.
Same here.

OmarMurillo

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
hi everyone. i was told on reddit that some of you have been able to use the $650 credit when upgrading through the apple store?? im having trouble finding the posts. can anyone confirm on this?

Mermaid_iOS_Adventures

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Texas
View attachment 655151 My order is a complete mess. Last night I discovered my order was canceled via automated system. Spoke to a customer service representative which contacted the Verizon store I pre-ordered my phones from… Which was closed.

The store system canceled my order for some unexplained reason. Account is current , info correct etc. My original order date was for October 5 now moved to November 2. They are working on getting my original place in line .

Still showing two orders in the system.

iEuphoria

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2016
South Carolina
View attachment 655151 My order is a complete mess. Last night I discovered my order was canceled via automated system. Spoke to a customer service representative which contacted the Verizon store I pre-ordered my phones from… Which was closed.

The store system canceled my order for some unexplained reason. Account is current , info correct etc. My original order date was for October 5 now moved to November 2. They are working on getting my original place in line .

Still showing two orders in the system.
I can relate so much.
hey it's me again.

I said screw it and ordered it again.
went from 10/5 to 11/9.

Mermaid_iOS_Adventures

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Texas
I can relate so much.
hey it's me again.

I said screw it and ordered it again.
went from 10/5 to 11/9.
Hey hey !

I'm beyond annoyed . Lol. I understand these phones are in high demand, But they need to rectify their system errors.
[doublepost=1474339161][/doublepost]
Hey hey !

I'm beyond annoyed . Lol. I understand these phones are in high demand, But they need to rectify their system errors.
Especially since it was their system that unexplainably canceled the preorders.

mcurrys07

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2011
Anyone with a 10/5 delivery date see any movement at all? 7plus 128 MB... ordered 9/9... still in processing.. losing my patience.. lol..

iEuphoria

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2016
South Carolina
Big update. Found out why my preorder on 9/9 at around 5EST was cancelled. (7+ 128GB MB) (Ship date: 10/5)
I wasn't notified or anything. I called and found out myself. This is crazy!

EDIT

350 orders were cancelled~!

Attachments

• Screenshot_11.png
    Screenshot_11.png
    11 KB · Views: 253
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 229

frankdogg

macrumors 6502
Mar 24, 2011
253, WA
Anyone else waiting on a dual preorder? Confirmation email at 3:26AM ET. 2 128s one MB and one gold. Location code of D771001. Thanks!

I'm waiting on a triple.
7 32gb gold
7 128gb gold
7+ 128gb mb

9/9 9am confirmation. 10/5 delivery. The plus is causing the delay.

Also I'm porting from att to vz
[doublepost=1474339356][/doublepost]
Anyone with a 10/5 delivery date see any movement at all? 7plus 128 MB... ordered 9/9... still in processing.. losing my patience.. lol..
No movement for me. Just false hopes and frequent checks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.