Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

studIOS5

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2011
Oregon, OH
Anyone with a 10/5 delivery date see any movement at all? 7plus 128 MB... ordered 9/9... still in processing.. losing my patience.. lol..

I am as well. Order confirmation 11:35am EST 7+ 128 matte black. Have had a 10/5 date the whole time, processing, no charge. Hopeful it will be before 10/5. Latest order I've seen is around 8:30am EST. hopefully soon

cforster

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2013
Missouri USA
Big update. Found out why my preorder on 9/9 at around 5EST was cancelled. (7+ 128GB MB) (Ship date: 10/5)
I wasn't notified or anything. I called and found out myself. This is crazy!

EDIT

350 orders were cancelled~!
Did I read that correct? They told you to wait and order an iPhone 7 on Sunday at 3am? They told you to WIAIT and order later, and it would somehow ship faster? WTH?

iEuphoria

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2016
South Carolina
Did I read that correct? They told you to wait and order an iPhone 7 on Sunday at 3am? They told you to WIAIT and order later, and it would somehow ship faster? WTH?

IT's ok. I actually preordered again today. have a ship date of 11/9.
Spoke with CS via chat. My order is being prioritized.

Are you going to try to get a jump the line request?

Just did now :)

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Where do you find order details in the Verizon app? Whenever I search for orders it just directs me to the website
It's not available on the updated app. However, if you have an iPad it's still available on the iPad app.
[doublepost=1474340394][/doublepost]
IT's ok. I actually preordered again today. have a ship date of 11/9.
Spoke with CS via chat. My order is being prioritized.

Just did now :)
How in the world do you get to a live chat rep? The link is never active here.

nellykim20

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
First time poster, but i have been following the thread since day one. after the two hours i just spent on the phone with verizon i decided to jump in.
I ordered 4 phones. 7+ silver 258, 7+ silver 128, 6+silver 64 and a 6 silver 16gb. i placed my order 9/9 4pm and i got 10/12 date. i checked last week and the rep told me i should be getting the 6s tomorrow and the 258 on friday and the 128 on 9/30. i have gotten no update so i called to make sure this whats happening. took me 1.5hrs to get to talk to someone only for them to tell me my order is still in processes and has not been processed yet and transferred me to the internet team.
The next rep said she cant find more details and that non of the phones will get shipped until 10/12. as i was talking to her i noticed that i got charged the wrong retail price for the 6 16gb. 100 more than it should be and now it says out of stock on the site.
i am not sure what my next should be now and where on earth this guy got the dates that he told me last week. and i am actually leaving ATT what a great start.

tlh003

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
once your order goes to the warehouse for shipment how long does it typically take to get a tracking number and for it to actually ship

troyh

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
First time poster, but i have been following the thread since day one. after the two hours i just spent on the phone with verizon i decided to jump in.
I ordered 4 phones. 7+ silver 258, 7+ silver 128, 6+silver 64 and a 6 silver 16gb. i placed my order 9/9 4pm and i got 10/12 date. i checked last week and the rep told me i should be getting the 6s tomorrow and the 258 on friday and the 128 on 9/30. i have gotten no update so i called to make sure this whats happening. took me 1.5hrs to get to talk to someone only for them to tell me my order is still in processes and has not been processed yet and transferred me to the internet team.
The next rep said she cant find more details and that non of the phones will get shipped until 10/12. as i was talking to her i noticed that i got charged the wrong retail price for the 6 16gb. 100 more than it should be and now it says out of stock on the site.
i am not sure what my next should be now and where on earth this guy got the dates that he told me last week. and i am actually leaving ATT what a great start.

I'm in a similar boat. Ordered multiple phones on one order, two 7's (32, 128GB) in matte black in store. Salesman said the 128GB would be arriving 9/23 and the 32 was backordered until early October. Just checked the order status page and the estimated shipping date is set to 10/12 as well. The rep I spoke to over the phone said sometimes if the shipping dates are within a week of each other they'll hold off and ship as one package, but if it's more they'll ship them separately. She wasn't 100% sure and couldn't guarentee anything though. Don't know if anyone else has an answer though.

mbern1008

macrumors regular
Nov 5, 2013
Not sure if I should be annoyed or not yet. I pre-ordered on the 9th. After trying for a half hour through the website finally was able to process my order through the mobile site on my phone. I had a deliver by date of 9/28 for a 256 GB Jet Black Plus. It is now showing on Verizons Oder update page as ship by 10/5. I called verizon and they said I should still receive by the 28th. I'm not feeling too good about this. Has anyone else experienced the same?

aj23xnyc

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2015
Almost just had a heart attack with Verizon

For some reason both of my orders with est 9/23 had failed payments. I was able to update one however the other wasn't working and completely was deleted from Verizon. After a 40 minute call the internet sales team was able to locate the order and correct he charges. Both are now processing payments on my debit card and should be shipped soon. The debit card says NJ so it's 2 states away from me. Hopefully I'll see them or at least one of them in the next 3 days. I'm glad they were able to correct it for me.

I'm getting nervous that this will happen to me...how we're you notified of the failed payments??
[doublepost=1474341560][/doublepost]Just called *611 to make sure, it's still saying "pending shipment, and will be shipped out by September 23rd", so hopefully that means my card hasn't been declined??

Reactions: Olivia23

Diti

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
Been following this post since the begining. Figured I write my post.

Preordered ( 7+ matte black 128gb) around 3:40 AM EST on 9/9. Ship date is 9/23. BUT the day after i put my order in, it went from pending to complete. Some of you guys keep posting that pre-order page but it doesnt recognize my confirmation number. Called verizon they told me it will ship and deliver friday. Will try getting from apple store tomorros though. Coming from a Note 7.

Olivia23

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2008
around
Hoping to see some action soon. My status shows shipping by 23rd. Hopefully start to see shipping info soon!
Me too!
[doublepost=1474343748][/doublepost]
Big update. Found out why my preorder on 9/9 at around 5EST was cancelled. (7+ 128GB MB) (Ship date: 10/5)
I wasn't notified or anything. I called and found out myself. This is crazy!

EDIT

350 orders were cancelled~!
Are they freaking serious? They want you to order again and I suppose they expect you to wait until November? That's not your fault, is theirs!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.