Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Halt&CatchFire

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
Me too!
[doublepost=1474343748][/doublepost]
Hoping to see some action soon. My status shows shipping by 23rd. Hopefully start to see shipping info soon!

Same here. I ordered my 7+ 128 GB JB 24 minutes after preorders opened (and as soon as it would let me), and my shipping date is 9/23. If I don't see movement soon, I'm going to have a meltdown. I've been patient until now. I know I picked the most desirable of the options. But still....need to see a CC charge like now. :)

isteal

macrumors member
Aug 15, 2012
USA
I'm in a similar boat. Ordered multiple phones on one order, two 7's (32, 128GB) in matte black in store. Salesman said the 128GB would be arriving 9/23 and the 32 was backordered until early October. Just checked the order status page and the estimated shipping date is set to 10/12 as well. The rep I spoke to over the phone said sometimes if the shipping dates are within a week of each other they'll hold off and ship as one package, but if it's more they'll ship them separately. She wasn't 100% sure and couldn't guarentee anything though. Don't know if anyone else has an answer though.
Verizon told me that my phones would ship together and not until they were both available. Even though the MB 7 showed 9/16 deliver, the JB 7+ shows 10/5. They said they wouldn't ship separate despite the 3 week difference in availability. Disappointing...

chasecalvin

macrumors newbie
Mar 7, 2012
Not sure if this has been posted, but those of you with no charge/tracking yet. This is what I did yesterday.

I went online early in the morning to https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/US/en...1&sourceID=email&rv=0&path=&iPP=U&appleCare=Y and reserved a 128GB Plus Matte Black VZW at my local store. It is the Iphone Upgrade Program reservation link, because the regular consumer reservation link does not seem to have stock. I kept my pre order open until I met with a sales person at the apple store. I told him I wanted to do the VZW Device payments instead of the Apple Upgrade program. They said no problem and they could do it. So I went on my iPad, cancelled my pre-order right there, and he processed the upgrade on the phone with no issues!

I was worried because going through the IUP reservation link, they would only allow me to pay for it that way, but you can pay anyway you'd like!

Hope this helps some of you!

Used your link, searched Florida and found a store with stock in Fort Lauderdale (Aventura Mall), reserved my iPhone 7 Plus Verizon 256gb in MB at 5:30 pm, drove over to Fort Lauderdale from Naples and arrived for my 8:30 pm appointment, obtained my iPhone in less than four hours.. Changed and upgraded to the VZW upgrade program no problem with Apple Store rep.

Thanks so much for your link, I called and cancelled my order that was shipping on 10/05 from Verizon Online store... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DIGGDEEP and Mpm89

TheTotoro

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Hey all, so finally got movement on my order. 2x 7+ 256, 1 gold and 1 MB. Ordered at 12:18am pacific, original date of 9/28 deliver by. The date changed to ship by 9/28 on Saturday.

Credit card charged this evening, preorder page now shows it as sent to warehouse but with no tracking number yet.

So glad it finally moving. I was getting antsy, but a delivery this week is way better.

Hang in there everyone!

JulesJam

Suspended
Sep 20, 2014
Yes, both are paid in full.
Then you can trade in the Sprint iP6 and give your fiancee your iP6s to use. First activate your new iP7. Then get your iP6s active on her Sprint line. Then trade in the Sprint iP6.

As long as the iP6 is paid off and not active on a Sprint line, you can trade it in to Verizon.
[doublepost=1474346931][/doublepost]
Well my 7 plus is set to arrive tomorrow. Sucks its in town already but verizon won't let me pick it up until Fed ex has made at least one attempt. BOOO
Yep, that is how it works. FedEx has to make at least 1 delivery attempt per Verizon's requirements.
[doublepost=1474346969][/doublepost]
Verizon told me that my phones would ship together and not until they were both available. Even though the MB 7 showed 9/16 deliver, the JB 7+ shows 10/5. They said they wouldn't ship separate despite the 3 week difference in availability. Disappointing...
ALWAYS do separate orders!

xxjrsmith3xx

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2014
So I got the rose gold 128GB plus but i saw that black in store today and I love the color of it!! Any way i can return my rose gold to get the matte black and still keep the iphone promo when you trade in a device? How should i go about the order thank you!

Ziravan

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Republic of Texas
Wow. My phone got its cc charge today (so hoping is being shipped), but I went to look at Apple inventory at 12:01 for MB plus 256. They had one in Houston for a few minutes yesterday but I was too slow. I just wanted to see inventory today.

Found one near me at Houston (at different store than yesterday - TheWoodlands yesterday, Memorial City today). Mind you I'm being slow because I should have one in the pipeline.

At 12:05 it says the one I was looking for is no longer available and the nearest one now available is in New Hampshire.

Wow.

If you want to reserve on Apple at midnight, they're there but you have to have really fast fingers.

Last edited:

JulesJam

Suspended
Sep 20, 2014
Wow. My phone charged today but I went to look at Apple inventory at 12:01 for MB plus 256. They had one in Houston for a few minutes yesterday but I was too slow. I just wanted to see inventory today.

Found one near me at Houston (at different store than yesterday - TheWoodlands yesterday, Memorial City today). Mind you I'm being slow because I should have one in the pipeline.

At 12:05 it says the one I was looking for is no longer available and the nearest one now available is in New Hampshire.

Wow.

If you want to reserve on Apple at midnight, they're there but you have to have really fast fingers.
They update the stock at 2 am Eastern time.

nikster0029

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2010
I ordered a Matt Back 16 hours after the pre-order time (PLUS 256gb) and it shipped just now. However, my Jet Black (20min after pre-order madness) has yet to ******** ship

Reactions: DIGGDEEP

justinTlME

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2014
Wow, so this is was quite unexpected (that's a total understatement). I cancelled my JB 7 128GB just this last Saturday 09/17 and placed an ordered for the MB 7 128GB right after (and was giving a shipping date of 09/28). I just now received a text from Verizon saying that the order has gone though, and my CC was just charged. I suspect I should have a tracking by tomorrow, and it should be here either Wednesday or Thursday.....so wow...

I guess I won't have to do the Apple store reservation anymore.

I find this kind of hard to believe....... considering I did the exact same thing on 9/9 and my date is early October.

hsoj1006

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2015
FINALLY happy to report my 256gb 7+ MB was charged and shipped Monday Night. Usually takes a day or two to get here, so I am hopeful it will be tomorrow (Wednesday)!

Lemon5

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
9/9, 3:24 EDT, 128 7+, 1 MB and 1 Silver. Original estimate 9/28.

Card billed last night and "sent to the warehouse for shipping" per pre-order status page. No shipping info as of this morning.

cas3y5

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016
Any 9/20 delivery still stuck in Memphis? How does it not move since Sunday morning?
Mine just left Memphis at 4 am ET this morning -- maybe your tracking just hasn't updated yet. Really hope they're flying them out and not putting them on a truck.

Update: It just arrived at my local facility. They must be flying them out -- so there's still time!

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazyj414

Froggy81385

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
My order still says it's 2 hours away but supposed to get delivered today! It hasn't moved since Sunday :(

Crazyj414

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2015
Mine just left Memphis at 4 am ET this morning -- maybe your tracking just hasn't updated yet. Really hope they're flying them out and not putting them on a truck.

Update: It just arrived at my local facility. They must be flying them out -- so there's still time!
Oh no doubt! Mine finally left also at 4am and now at the local facility hopefully truck bound to my place now! I'm trying to stay excited despite all the complaints I've heard about the phone so far :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.