Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Crazyj414

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2015
It's heeeeerrrrrreeeeeee... (I'm afraid to take the plastic off.)

e8f6d5fb100a08bef9366c4008818b44.jpg

35689788ddcd0adcd0897b0a1a5383dd.jpg

That's sharp!

Nathanb26

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
I'm getting nervous that this will happen to me...how we're you notified of the failed payments??
[doublepost=1474341560][/doublepost]Just called *611 to make sure, it's still saying "pending shipment, and will be shipped out by September 23rd", so hopefully that means my card hasn't been declined??

I received a email that said processing. Then I received another email a few minutes later saying the payment was declined and I had 7 days to update it. The first order worked and charged me immediately however my second order didn't show as a valid order number. I signed into Verizon and the order was completely gone. But when I clicked the link from the original email it showed as processing. They will give you a few days. Your phone isn't going anywhere. I'm sure if they couldn't supply you with a phone by your ship by date they would have notified you
[doublepost=1474377146][/doublepost]
It's heeeeerrrrrreeeeeee... (I'm afraid to take the plastic off.)

e8f6d5fb100a08bef9366c4008818b44.jpg

35689788ddcd0adcd0897b0a1a5383dd.jpg
I wouldn't even touch it. Just straight to a case. After watching scratch videos of the jet black I would be so nervous to ruin it

Reactions: CanesDrew

Froggy81385

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
No it's probably not an earth shattering upgrade from a 6s (which is a very good phone) but i'm coming from a 6s regular size to a plus size! I get better battery life, 3gb RAM(although the 6s is fast) and the dual cameras. Oh and I LOVE that MB color. It's beautiful!
I'm going from regular 6s to 7 plus so I think it's going to be a big change for me too! And still no movement from FedEx

Froggy81385

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
Sometimes even after the item has left the facility the tracking doesn't get updated until it reaches the local destination to be scanned in. That happened with my phone. It was sitting 45 minutes away on launch day but found out it was already at the local station (I have a friend that works for FedEx :) ) So I went to go pick it up. So my experience has been that tracking isn't always in real time..
According to fedex ppl, my package left at 5am and should be delivered today. According to the text update I signed up for, one text said it will be here today, one said tomorrow. UGH! I'm over this whole thing!

ThatGuyinUtah

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Utah
I'm going from regular 6s to 7 plus so I think it's going to be a big change for me too! And still no movement from FedEx

I'm going from a 6 plus to the 7 plus. So I think the change for me will be noticeable. Especially with the camera. Which I'm excited about.

I still haven't seen movement either. 10/5 date remains.

Poob Bubes

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2007
I'm trying to get a 128GB Matte Black 7 and see it ships by 9/28 (paying full retail). If I place the order today, how long will I have to cancel the order if I find one in store before then? Is it easy to cancel?

juanm85

macrumors member
Apr 21, 2015
Florida, USA
I ordered my MB 128 7+ at 4:37 EST. I got charged last night, but my order is still showing as processing. Anyone know how long it usually take for shipping information to start going out if you are charged the night before?

bigdk622

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
my order now shows shipped with ups tracking number. my receipt shows 2 day shipping. order status says expected ship date 9/19. Tracking number is not trackable with UPS yet. Should I be expecting a 9/21 or 9/22 delivery?

lewis26

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2013
Indianapolis
my order now shows shipped with ups tracking number. my receipt shows 2 day shipping. order status says expected ship date 9/19. Tracking number is not trackable with UPS yet. Should I be expecting a 9/21 or 9/22 delivery?

Call UPS and ask. It's the only way.

Verizon screwed up printing the labels so it will never show delivery date

Nathanb26

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
And the size... and camera, and battery life...

Honestly I switched from the 6 to the 6splus last year. The only thing I had a difficult time transiting to was the keyboard layout. Yes there are differences in the size for the features however it's not much of a transition. Same os. Just on a superior model. Either way yes you will enjoy the plus model I know I enjoy the larger screen. It completely replaced my iPad mini and yes the battery does work a few hours longer. I'm not seeing much of a camera difference with the 6s and 6s plus but the 7 hopefully will stand out

aj23xnyc

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2015
Chatting with a Verizon person on Live Chat, I got this response when I asked "Why hasn't my CC been charged yet for my iPhone 7 Plus JB if it has a ship date of 9/23" (I told him I was getting a little nervous/ansy seeing other people getting their shipping confirmations and CC charged), they said;

"Upon checking, you don't need to worry about anything. Your order for the iPhone 7Plus will not be cancelled, as I have assessed the account, the order status for the iPhone 7Plus is accepted, meaning that your credit card was not declined. Rest assured that you will be receiving your iPhone 7Plus and will be shipped on 09/23/2016."

Then I asked, "to make sure, I can't change the shipping address unless I cancel the order, correct?" He responded;

"As I have checked, we can definitely update the shipping address without cancelling the order. We can change the shipping address to your preferred one. If you would like, I'd be glad to process the changes for you :). We can change it without canceling your order. If the shipping date is on 09/23/2016, I highly suggest to change the shipping address today as to make sure that there will be no changes on the shipping date. I can definitely process this one for you if you like :)

I hope he's not lying!!

tlh003

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
when was your order sent to the warehouse for shipment? and how long after that did you get the email with tracking info
[doublepost=1474380266][/doublepost]anyone know how long it usually takes from when your order is sent to warehouse for shipment until it actually ships? also how long after you card has been charged until you get the email with a tracking number?

bigdk622

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
when was your order sent to the warehouse for shipment? and how long after that did you get the email with tracking info
[doublepost=1474380266][/doublepost]anyone know how long it usually takes from when your order is sent to warehouse for shipment until it actually ships? also how long after you card has been charged until you get the email with a tracking number?
I never got an email with tracking info. My cc was charged last night. I went into the preorder status page and it said shipped 9/19 with the tracking number. The tracking number doesn't work yet and UPS said I should confirm that it was handed over to UPS. So Im thinking it is still at the Verizon warehouse until UPS pickup today.

Reactions: brmlong

brmlong

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Massachusetts
My order got charged last night around 8:30 I got my tracking e-mail about an hour ago but it dosn't show up with UPS yet it just says it's not found still.

Fanboi4life

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2012
WTF, my shipment date just got bumped to 10/5 from 9/23 and I ordered at 3:13AM EST!

Moving up orders my arse, damn you Apple!

Anyone else today?

tommy3691

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2016
My 7+ 128gb MB finally shipped! Now I tried talking to verizon to change the shipping address but they said they are not allowing it for these phones even though I have seen people that were able to do it. Any tips on how to get this accomplished?

Morcom

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
I ordered my MB 128 7+ at 4:37 EST. I got charged last night, but my order is still showing as processing. Anyone know how long it usually take for shipping information to start going out if you are charged the night before?
It will be there Friday. The tracking number may not even update for a day or two once you get it(letter today)
[doublepost=1474381278][/doublepost]
anyone know how long it usually takes from when your order is sent to warehouse for shipment until it actually ships?
1 day tops

chenry22

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
Still waiting and hoping I see movement soon...my date is 10/12 so I probably won't. I ordered the 128 GB 7+ Rose Gold. Anyone with this date seeing any movement???

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.