Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scwinsett

Suspended
Apr 21, 2010
Denver
Anyone with a 10/5 delivery date see any movement at all? 7plus 128 MB... ordered 9/9... still in processing.. losing my patience.. lol..
Nope. I ordered right when preorders went live, about 12:10am Pacific. Got a Jet Black 7 128. Still says processing with a 10/5 ETA

MsRandall

macrumors 65816
Nov 27, 2011
Bay Area, Ca
Wow JB is making me lose it here.

Apple threads are still showing movement on the JB 7+in mid to late October - and I am waiting on 9/28 to ship with Verizon.

I didn't see any 256 gb blacks on Apple.com - Im on the fence with getting a 128gb since my 6s+ has only 18gb free.

Bill due today - so I am about to schedule that payment

txlonghorn15

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
Wow JB is making me lose it here.

Apple threads are still showing movement on the JB 7+in mid to late October - and I am waiting on 9/28 to ship with Verizon.

I didn't see any 256 gb blacks on Apple.com - Im on the fence with getting a 128gb since my 6s+ has only 18gb free.

Bill due today - so I am about to schedule that payment

I'm waiting on a 9/28 to ship too for JB +. I should have ordered from Apple.

Reactions: MsRandall

Maryinsouthie

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2014
Minnesota
That makes me feel a little better. When did you order? I ordered 9/10 around 5 pm CST.
9/11 around 3PM central. I couldn't decide between Gold and Rose Gold. I have a Rose Gold 6s+ now. I didn't think the demand was going to be this high for the 7+, if I had I would have ordered earlier

chenry22

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
9/11 around 3PM central. I couldn't decide between Gold and Rose Gold. I have a Rose Gold 6s+ now. I didn't think the demand was going to be this high for the 7+, if I had I would have ordered earlier

I was deciding between those two as well. My phone I have now was messing up and it got worse on that Saturday so I went ahead and ordered. If I had known I was going to preorder I would have done it sooner but I decided last minute based on how my phone was doing. I hope we get them sooner. I'm using an old iPhone 4 right now lol

bigdk622

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
ordered 9/9 at 3:14am central time. 2x 7+ 128 MB. original ship date of 9/23. shipped 9/20 in my Verizon via ups 2 day ground. tracking not yet active in UPS. Likely will have it 9/22 or 9/23.

macmann81

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
West TN
Chatting with a Verizon person on Live Chat, I got this response when I asked "Why hasn't my CC been charged yet for my iPhone 7 Plus JB if it has a ship date of 9/23" (I told him I was getting a little nervous/ansy seeing other people getting their shipping confirmations and CC charged), they said;

"Upon checking, you don't need to worry about anything. Your order for the iPhone 7Plus will not be cancelled, as I have assessed the account, the order status for the iPhone 7Plus is accepted, meaning that your credit card was not declined. Rest assured that you will be receiving your iPhone 7Plus and will be shipped on 09/23/2016."

Then I asked, "to make sure, I can't change the shipping address unless I cancel the order, correct?" He responded;

"As I have checked, we can definitely update the shipping address without cancelling the order. We can change the shipping address to your preferred one. If you would like, I'd be glad to process the changes for you :). We can change it without canceling your order. If the shipping date is on 09/23/2016, I highly suggest to change the shipping address today as to make sure that there will be no changes on the shipping date. I can definitely process this one for you if you like :)

I hope he's not lying!!

I just did a live chat with Verizon as well. I was told that the shipping address could be changed but it could cause a delay in the delivery. It is being delivered to my dads house a couple miles from my house. I did not want to risk the delay. I will just make arrangements to be there to sign for it.

Has anyone been able to leave a signed note for the package to be left if no one is home?

nikster21

macrumors regular
Mar 14, 2011
Napa Valley
So, checking the online status and nothing really changed other than they know show a Location Code??

What is this and how can I look it up?

ronincse

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Welp another day and another new hope for movement for us poor 10/5 souls. Here's hoping something happens!

Everyone just keep in mind that it's just a phone. I would love to have mine asap as well but my world won't end if I end up having to wait until 10/5. I mean let's not act like Android people here! ;)
[doublepost=1474384008][/doublepost]And immediate update: my ship date has disappeared under my orders, here's hoping that's actual good news!

cjdtech

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Welp another day and another new hope for movement for us poor 10/5 souls. Here's hoping something happens!

Everyone just keep in mind that it's just a phone. I would love to have mine asap as well but my world won't end if I end up having to wait until 10/5. I mean let's not act like Android people here! ;)
[doublepost=1474384008][/doublepost]And immediate update: my ship date has disappeared under my orders, here's hoping that's actual good news!

10/05 ship date with something changing? Now I'll get my hopes up.......

Crwmlw

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2011
Chicago,Il
My 7+ 128gb MB finally shipped! Now I tried talking to verizon to change the shipping address but they said they are not allowing it for these phones even though I have seen people that were able to do it. Any tips on how to get this accomplished?
I just called Verizon a few minutes ago and asked them, they said they can do it once a label is created.
I just did a live chat with Verizon as well. I was told that the shipping address could be changed but it could cause a delay in the delivery. It is being delivered to my dads house a couple miles from my house. I did not want to risk the delay. I will just make arrangements to be there to sign for it.

Has anyone been able to leave a signed note for the package to be left if no one is home?
I just spoke with Verizon also, my phone was shipping to my dads also but hes an hour away, I had them put the request in to ship it to my house instead and she said it will delay it by a day or 2, to me its worth it so im not driving 2 hours back and forth to get it.
[doublepost=1474384421][/doublepost]
got my tracking numbers... how long does it take for UPS to update the site? got it at 4am this morning.
Same here, still showing not available

rp100

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2016
JB+ 128gb, expected ship date still 9/23. No changes or charges. Still processing.

I was unable to order through Apple.com on pre-order night because it was not recognizing that I had a promotional upgrade option ($429), thus I was forced to upgrade through Verizon's site...

cforster

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2013
Missouri USA
I'm waiting on a 9/28 to ship too for JB +. I should have ordered from Apple.
I'm waiting on a 9/23 to ship here, 7+ 128GB Jet Black. I have plenty of patience but I have to admit, I am hoping that damn order page updates my status soon. I'm beginning to think it's broke! :)

Order processed right when orders started being accepted on 9/9.
[doublepost=1474384743][/doublepost]
I just called Verizon a few minutes ago and asked them, they said they can do it once a label is created.

I just spoke with Verizon also, my phone was shipping to my dads also but hes an hour away, I had them put the request in to ship it to my house instead and she said it will delay it by a day or 2, to me its worth it so im not driving 2 hours back and forth to get it.
[doublepost=1474384421][/doublepost]
Same here, still showing not available
You are brave. I've seen MANY orders get messed up because a rep didn't know what they were doing on simple address changes. I've had this happen to me as well. Orders get cancelled this way all the time. I hope you got a good rep that knew what he or she was doing.

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016
Anyone that got charged last night still have no shipping details? I don't have my tracking number yet.....?

macmann81

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
West TN
I'm waiting on a 9/23 to ship here, 7+ 128GB Jet Black. I have plenty of patience but I have to admit, I am hoping that damn order page updates my status soon. I'm beginning to think it's broke! :)

You are brave. I've seen MANY orders get messed up because a rep didn't know what they were doing on simple address changes. I've had this happen to me as well. Orders get cancelled this way all the time. I hope you got a good rep that knew what he or she was doing.

Exactly why i chose not to let them mess with it. Can't trust these CSR to do anything. Hoping for the ones that did decide to try that they don't get their order screwed up.

lewis26

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2013
Indianapolis
My UPS tracking (7 MB 128GB 9/9 9:30AM) still says

Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later.

But UPS says it was going to be delivered today, and the destination scan happened this morning. I left a note on the door to leave it, so we shall see what happens i guess....

I don't think I'll ever order through verizon again.

Crwmlw

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2011
Chicago,Il

I hope so too, my dad is leaving out of town and wouldnt be home for the delivery if it went to him. Im hoping since my credit card was charged and the shipping info was received they wouldnt cancel this late in the game

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.