Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iluvbrowniphones

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
Verizon sent shipping confirmation at 11:27am est.

UPS ground. No data in tracking system yet.

256 matte black 7+. Ordered on 9/9 at 8:30

AppleJuice15

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
Annoyed as well. The destination scan was at 5:22. I have other packages whos' out for delivery scans were 4:55, 4:59, and 6:02. My hope is that since it's in between those, it's also out for delivery.

I agree, mine has been in Indianapolis since Saturday morning. There is no reason it shouldn't of gotten delivered yesterday, let alone today. If it's tomorrow, I'm gonna scream.
I just called my Verizon store, he told me UPS drops off all at once.. it could either be first thing (usually not because the store doesn't open until 10am) or last thing, because the VZW store is on their way home back to the warehouse. I'm hoping to get a call tonight still! :(

lewis26

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2013
Indianapolis
I just called my Verizon store, he told me UPS drops off all at once.. it could either be first thing (usually not because the store doesn't open until 10am) or last thing, because the VZW store is on their way home back to the warehouse. I'm hoping to get a call tonight still! :(

Mine is ship to home. so a slight difference i guess.

ButterflyBella

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016
NY
It really just depends on your deliver by date. The jet black is the most popular model out. I chose the matte because I knew I wouldn't be able to touch a jet black for over a month. I'm not trying to be negative however your ship estimate date is a month away. Refreshing the site won't make t appear faster. When they put the phone to the next step it they send a email saying they are going to process the order. While yes the order. Says processing there is an actual step next that states the phone is being processed. I wouldn't kill yourself refreshing constantly. Just relax. Congrats on your order hopefully it works in your favor with your original ship by date
[doublepost=1474389838][/doublepost]I wonder if it's something with my location? I ordered the 6+, the 6s+, and the 7+ plus all at 3 am on launch day. The 6 and 6s both came 4 weeks after launch. This is the first time I've gotten an 8 week deliver by estimate! Positive thoughts hoping the JB comes in a couple weeks, but I'm guessing probably not due to the high demand this year. I don't understand how people ordering at the same time as me get sooner delivery dates...so it's got to be something with my location

Mpm89

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016
RE: 128 GB MB 7+ pre-ordered 9/9 prior to 1 am Pacific time

No substantial movement...

Called VZW this morning, first automated teller said my ship date was 10/5, second automated teller before I got to a rep said ship date of 9/24. The two reps I spoke with said 10/5, though a lot of customers had and they anticipate will cancel orders as they pick up phones at local apple stores or VZW stores.

None in my area have them today so I'll hold on to some hope that it could ship soon until the Apple Reservation page refreshes store inventory at 12:03 am...

Grrr

mcurrys07

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2011
I know about picking up at the Apple Store but there are no Plus models available at any store within driving distance in North Jersey.. has anyone had any luck checking a Verizon store? Still stuck with 10/5 ship...

davidbow1e

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2015
Just recieved my 256 7+ Black. UPS send delivery confirmation Thurs night and here it is Tuesday afternoon.

rwvot69

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2012
Anyone that got charged last night still have no shipping details? I don't have my tracking number yet.....?
I have everything done Sunday and we live in the same area and I only have the tracking number and how shipped (2day ground ups) and can't pull up when it will be delivered bc it says info unavailable only thing I can see is where it is and where it has been. Wondering if you are in the same boat

Halt&CatchFire

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
Ordered 9/9, email conf at 12:24 Pacific ..as soon as preorders allowed. 7+ 128 GB JB. Ship by 9/23.

Still absolutely nothing.... at all. N.o.t.h.i.n.g. Still PROCESSING. I'm also wondering if the order processing page is broken. It says the same exact thing every time I look at it, and has for almost 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: lienhart

Joshua maier

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
Verizon sent shipping confirmation at 11:27am est.

UPS ground. No data in tracking system yet.

256 matte black 7+. Ordered on 9/9 at 8:30
Got a order note yesterday from Verizon that order was processed after pre order at midnight pre order release. Than today cash was pulled from account. Just now got a shipped notification for delivery Thursday and I'm hyped 256gb iPhone 7plus matte black
[doublepost=1474392619][/doublepost]
I have everything done Sunday and we live in the same area and I only have the tracking number and how shipped (2day ground ups) and can't pull up when it will be delivered bc it says info unavailable only thing I can see is where it is and where it has been. Wondering if you are in the same boat
They just recently changed mine and I had same stuff as you happen. Got no notification just Checked it.

ButterflyBella

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016
NY
Ordered 9/9, email conf at 12:24 EST...as soon as preorders allowed. 7+ 128 GB JB. Ship by 9/23.

Still absolutely nothing.... at all. N.o.t.h.i.n.g. Still PROCESSING. I'm also wondering if the order processing page is broken. It says the same exact thing every time I look at it, and has for almost 2 weeks.
How'd you order at 1230 when orders didn't go live until 3 am?? Very very jealous!!! I have a ship date of 10/26 and I ordered at 3 am same phone as you 7+ 128 JB.

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016
I got my shipping information today, mine is coming Fed EX. Someone on here several post ago referenced that UPS and something with the labels were screwed up on Verizon's end so delivery time wasn't going to populate causing some people to call UPS... otherwise it just 'shows up" I don't know if that has merit, but it would stand to based upon what you are describing... mine is scheduled to be delivered Thursday...

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Thats what I'm hoping! It hasn't moved since 6pm on sunday. It says it is 2 hours away. Have you had issues with your phone? According to the person above, ppl are having issues
Remember when I was talking about my mic issues earlier?? I found out what the problem was....Siri volume was low!! When I initiated siri this morning I noticed the volume wasn't loud so I turned that up and voila! Problem solved! LOL

Reactions: daninels13

noshooz

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2007
Central Maryland
Anyone with a 9/23 ship date for a 7+ MB 128 still not seeing any movement? I ordered at 6:30am CDT on 9/9.

I ordered mine (same phone) at 7:30 EDT (same time), I'm still "processing". :( But there has been a slight change; before just now I accessed the order through the "notifications" link on the main page. When I checked just now I had to go through My Devices -> My Orders. I guess that's encouraging (?).

aj23xnyc

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2015
If my shipping date says 9/23, but my pre order page still says processing, is there even a chance I will get it Friday?? :(

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016
If my shipping date says 9/23, but my pre order page still says processing, is there even a chance I will get it Friday?? :(

Yes if your card is charged tonight it would be there Friday. Seems like it has gone like this 99% of the time on here and I have been following closely since the start
1. Card Charged in Evening
2. Tracking information the following day
3. Two Day shipping Via UPS or FED EX

So if that were to ring true for you, Card Charged Tuesday night Wed Tracking with two Day shipping and Friday delivery....

aj23xnyc

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2015
Yes if your card is charged tonight it would be there Friday. Seems like it has gone like this 99% of the time on here and I have been following closely since the start
1. Card Charged in Evening
2. Tracking information the following day
3. Two Day shipping Via UPS or FED EX

So if that were to ring true for you, Card Charged Tuesday night Wed Tracking with two Day shipping and Friday delivery....

I so hope you're right! It would be a nice sight if I got on here tonight and all my JB 7+ 128gb people started saying "my card was charged!!" lol

Morcom

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
Ordered 9/9, email conf at 12:24 EST...as soon as preorders allowed. 7+ 128 GB JB. Ship by 9/23.

You mean 3:24edt?

Grumpydude

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Mi
This shortage seems to be a Verizon issue. My neighbour ordered her 7+ 32GB matte black on 9/13 and it just got delivered. She's on AT&T

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.