Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nathanb26

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Just checked my first order with Verizon placed 9/9 at 11:45am ship date is 9/23 still 256gb 7+ matte black. Got charged last night at 9:45pm est. checked and it was registered in FedEx at 4am and shipped at 9am. Thursday delivery on that one. Still waiting for progress on my other phone (same phone same order time). Had a slight payment fiasco but everything is all set I was assured by Verizon. Good luck with your orders guys.

ButterflyBella

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016
NY
Ughhhhhh.... been lurking here and refreshing VZW web site over and over. Ordered 128 + JB at 320 am eastern....would have ordered sooner but VZW site acting up. Had ship date of 10/12 In confirmation email but VZW website says order is in process with ship date of 10/26. ZERO MOVEMENT. Very frustrating. I'm happy for people who already have phones and tracking numbers; but seeing people with way later order times stinks.

mchoffa

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2008
Asheville, NC
Initially ordered a 7+ 128 JB through Apple and it gave me a November date.

Read some reviews (which I should have done before) and saw remarks about fingerprints and scratches, so I cancelled my order through Apple and ordered a 7+ 128 MB instead through Verizon. Gave me a 10/5 date.

Told a friend who had also ordered the same phone and had a November date. He cancelled his JB and ordered his MB through Apple. He was also given a 10/5 date. His shipped yesterday, and mine still says 10/5.

jplevine

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2008
Just did online chat with VZW (my order went to Completed mode late yesterday)...4pmET is the cutoff for items going out the same day vs the next day. My order (iPhone 7+ 128GB MB, ordered 9/9 at 3:44amET, original delivery date 9/23) processed at 5:37pmET yesterday, so it is going out today for overnight delivery (arrive tomorrow). Not sure if that cutoff time is just because I am on the east coast or if is nationwide.

Just received my tracking Fedex tracking #. Supposed to be overnight delivery, so should receive tomorrow (nothing shows up for tracking yet).

ronincse

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Initially ordered a 7+ 128 JB through Apple and it gave me a November date.

Read some reviews (which I should have done before) and saw remarks about fingerprints and scratches, so I cancelled my order through Apple and ordered a 7+ 128 MB instead through Verizon. Gave me a 10/5 date.

Told a friend who had also ordered the same phone and had a November date. He cancelled his JB and ordered his MB through Apple. He was also given a 10/5 date. His shipped yesterday, and mine still says 10/5.

From the apple 10/5 thread this seems to be happening a lot. Makes sense that Apple would get stock in first though, here's hoping that means good news for us though. I'll even be happy with a delivery next week.

Kareem Michel

macrumors newbie
Oct 29, 2014
| Update |

Okay so my original preorder expected ship date for my iPhone 7 Plus 128 Matte Black was 9/23. This early morning I check to see if I was charge yet and what do you know I was. I then decided to check my order status but it was still processing sadly. I kept checking my order status throughout the day with no change until now. It shows it's been shipped and scheduled for delivery for tomorrow. YAY!!!

Last edited:

ahw5071

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2014
Got my tracking # last night from UPS and signed up for a free account. Was able to successfully (and easily) change my shipping to in store pickup since I won't be home during delivery hours!

lewis26

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2013
Indianapolis
Got my tracking # last night from UPS and signed up for a free account. Was able to successfully (and easily) change my shipping to in store pickup since I won't be home during delivery hours!

Important note for anyone else waiting for a UPS shipment, if the ship to name is the account owner (and that isnt you) make sure you add them to the my choice household member section BEFORE shipment.

My fiance is our account owner, so my phone is showing as shipping to her. I added her to my mychoice account, but since the shipment was already created, I couldn't redirect this shipment.

UPS and verzion continue to just screw everything up.

acm1108

macrumors regular
Jul 29, 2013
| Update |

Okay so my original preorder expected ship date for my iPhone 7 Plus 128 Matte Black was 9/23. This early morning I check to see if I was charge yet and what do you know I was. I then decided to check my order status but it was still processing sadly. I kept checking my order status throughout the day with no change until now. It shows it's been shipped 9/19 and scheduled for delivery for tomorrow. YAY!!!

Hey not trying to be 'that guy' (but I am)... might want to blank out your tracking number. There's a lot of crazies out there, would hate for someone to mess up your order.

mcurrys07

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2011
Welp another day and another new hope for movement for us poor 10/5 souls. Here's hoping something happens!

Everyone just keep in mind that it's just a phone. I would love to have mine asap as well but my world won't end if I end up having to wait until 10/5. I mean let's not act like Android people here! ;)

Lol.. couldn't agree more.. Us 10/5 people see hope every time someone gets their phone earlier than expected... I say supply catches up and we get ours before 10/5...

ronincse

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Important note for anyone else waiting for a UPS shipment, if the ship to name is the account owner (and that isnt you) make sure you add them to the my choice household member section BEFORE shipment.

My fiance is our account owner, so my phone is showing as shipping to her. I added her to my mychoice account, but since the shipment was already created, I couldn't redirect this shipment.

UPS and verzion continue to just screw everything up.

I'm surprised they are shipping via UPS, every phone I have ever ordered from Verizon has been FedEx.

Great advice though and I'm doing this right now since I'm in the same situation ;)

Nathanb26

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Ughhhhhh.... been lurking here and refreshing VZW web site over and over. Ordered 128 + JB at 320 am eastern....would have ordered sooner but VZW site acting up. Had ship date of 10/12 In confirmation email but VZW website says order is in process with ship date of 10/26. ZERO MOVEMENT. Very frustrating. I'm happy for people who already have phones and tracking numbers; but seeing people with way later order times stinks.
It really just depends on your deliver by date. The jet black is the most popular model out. I chose the matte because I knew I wouldn't be able to touch a jet black for over a month. I'm not trying to be negative however your ship estimate date is a month away. Refreshing the site won't make t appear faster. When they put the phone to the next step it they send a email saying they are going to process the order. While yes the order. Says processing there is an actual step next that states the phone is being processed. I wouldn't kill yourself refreshing constantly. Just relax. Congrats on your order hopefully it works in your favor with your original ship by date

Kareem Michel

macrumors newbie
Oct 29, 2014
Hey not trying to be 'that guy' (but I am)... might want to blank out your tracking number. There's a lot of crazies out there, would hate for someone to mess up your order.

Hey thanks. I got a little too happy there that I forgot. I just deleted the image just in case. Thanks for being that guy though.

MacKid1983

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2011
UPS updated shipping info my iPhone is currently in Incheon, Korea at UPS I assume on a plane. No ship date yet, changed from today to "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later." ;-/

----------------------------------
Incheon, Korea, Republic of 09/20/2016 7:53 P.M. Arrival Scan

ZhengZhou, China 09/20/2016 5:25 P.M. Departure Scan

ZhengZhou, China 09/20/2016 3:53 P.M. Your package is in transit. We're updating plans to schedule your delivery. / The package will be forwarded to a UPS facility in the destination city.

It's a Verizon 256GB Matte black 7 Plus. Original est ship date from Apple said 9/23. Now it says 9/22

macmann81

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
West TN
I hope so too, my dad is leaving out of town and wouldnt be home for the delivery if it went to him. Im hoping since my credit card was charged and the shipping info was received they wouldnt cancel this late in the game

Probably a safe bet since you have already been charged and tracking information is available. Mine is still processing so they would have messed up and canceled with my luck.

Reactions: Crwmlw

brmlong

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Massachusetts
UPS updated shipping info my iPhone is currently in Incheon, Korea at UPS I assume on a plane. No ship date yet, changed from today to "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later." ;-/

----------------------------------
Incheon, Korea, Republic of 09/20/2016 7:53 P.M. Arrival Scan

ZhengZhou, China 09/20/2016 5:25 P.M. Departure Scan

ZhengZhou, China 09/20/2016 3:53 P.M. Your package is in transit. We're updating plans to schedule your delivery. / The package will be forwarded to a UPS facility in the destination city.

It's a Verizon 256GB Matte black 7 Plus. Original est ship date from Apple said 9/23. Now it says 9/22

Looks like they are shipping them factory direct haha

tlh003

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
so after your order has a tracking number with ups how long did it take for them to update the status of your shipping when I click the tracking number it just says information unavailable at this time please check back later

juanm85

macrumors member
Apr 21, 2015
Florida, USA
I ordered my MB 128 7+ at 4:37 EST. I got charged last night, but my order is still showing as processing. Anyone know how long it usually take for shipping information to start going out if you are charged the night before?

Just got my shipping number and it is due to be delivered on Thursday. Just hang in there folks, your phone will be to you soon!

Kfortune117

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2015
add me to the list of 10/5 that had their expected date disappear and then reappear a few minutes later...

7+ 128GB MB (Ordered 9/9 5:40AM HST)

AppleJuice15

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
My UPS tracking (7 MB 128GB 9/9 9:30AM) still says

Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later.

But UPS says it was going to be delivered today, and the destination scan happened this morning. I left a note on the door to leave it, so we shall see what happens i guess....

I don't think I'll ever order through verizon again.
I'm pretty sure you and I had the same date shipped... Mine has been at the UPS hub a few blocks away from the verizon store since 5AM... still no update if it's "out for delivery." It's been shipping way too long to wait another full day. ANNOYED

Crwmlw

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2011
Chicago,Il
so after your order has a tracking number with ups how long did it take for them to update the status of your shipping when I click the tracking number it just says information unavailable at this time please check back later[/QUOTE
Same here, received tracking information via email at 4AM, its now 11:30 and still says check back later

skip579

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2016
Anyone with a 9/23 ship date for a 7+ MB 128 still not seeing any movement? I ordered at 6:30am CDT on 9/9.

lewis26

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2013
Indianapolis
I'm pretty sure you and I had the same date shipped... Mine has been at the UPS hub a few blocks away from the verizon store since 5AM... still no update if it's "out for delivery." It's been shipping way too long to wait another full day. ANNOYED

Annoyed as well. The destination scan was at 5:22. I have other packages whos' out for delivery scans were 4:55, 4:59, and 6:02. My hope is that since it's in between those, it's also out for delivery.

I agree, mine has been in Indianapolis since Saturday morning. There is no reason it shouldn't of gotten delivered yesterday, let alone today. If it's tomorrow, I'm gonna scream.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.