Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jsan21

macrumors member
Apr 21, 2015
Yakima, WA
FINALLY!! Got charged and got a text saying my order was received. 256 Gold Plus. Original ship by date was 10/5. I'll post when I get tracking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deadlykiss89

USMC_0352

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
I have the exact same details except my order was five minutes later at 3:26AM. No movement here either - starting to consider through Apple but don't want to lose the trade-in value with Verizon.

You can trade in even after you purchase thru Apple

jtinch

macrumors member
Nov 20, 2011
128 GB Plus MB ordered 9/9 with an estimated deliver 9/23, shipped yesterday (20th) and will be here tomorrow! Don't give up hope folks.

Kfortune117

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2015
10/5 128gb 7+ MB order 5 am HST. Just went from preorder number to order number on "my orders" page. I have had the date disappear which happened again, but this is a new one.

No charges or changes anywhere else.

And now back to preorder number with same ship date.

daninels13

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
Looks like my card was just charged (or at least it's pending). Don't know if that means something is going to happen soon.

7 (rose gold) 128g - 9/12/16
7+ (matte black) 256g - 9/12/16

estimated delivery date: 10/5/16

OMGGG! Your post just put some hope in my heart! LOL I also ordered a 7+ MB 256GB same date 9/12, same estimated delivery date 10/5. I hope this means good news for me soon too!!!!!! Keep us posted!

Asherby

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2016
Colorado
I've been following this forum FOREVER, hoping I'd be one of the lucky ones and get an early shipping date too. I made an account just so I could participate in the anticipation!

Pre-ordered 7+ 256g MB on 9/11, around 10am PST. No movement or updates or anything... Been stuck with "Processing" and an estimated delivery date of 10/05 ever since the order. :( No charge or anything either.

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
On your confirmation email you are provided your PREORDER CONFIRMATION #, ORDER #, ORDER LOCATION #, ORDER DATE, AND DELIVER BY DATE.

To check the status of your order on preorder.verizonwireless.com. You use your PREORDER CONFIRMATION # and LAST NAME/BUSINESS NAME.

I do not need to explain myself. I have done this for the past 5 years and nothing has changed.

View attachment 656390
View attachment 656391
Smarty pants, I do not have any type of communication that looks anything like that. You just can't possibly think that what applies to you does not apply to everyone.
How old are you? 4?

daninels13

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
I ordered the plus MB 32GB on 9/9 and my EDD is 10/5. No movement here myself.

Have you tried reserving through Apple? They are swimming in 32GB phones + and regular even in Jet Black. You all are the lucky ones...no need to wait unless you just want to. :/

Halt&CatchFire

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
Smarty pants, I do not have any type of communication that looks anything like that. You just can't possibly think that what applies to you does not apply to everyone.
How old are you? 4?

I've seen a couple people respond to this guy.

You guys didn't get the confirmation email? Or you can't access your order through the tracking site?

npenelope

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2016
JUST GOT CHARGED!! Well attempt to charge, something's wrong with my card, they won't cancel my order right? Until I can get it sorted out right?
For reference I ordered a Rose Gold 7 128gb on 9/11 around 11pm est and got an original delievery date of 10/5
Update: Just got off the phone with Verizon, the rep I spoke with was really nice and I fixed my card situation everything should go back to normal! But he said, if for some reason the charge fails, you have 7 days to update the payment and call them to update it, before it cancels! So if your charge fails, dont worry too much about it being cancelled, as you should have time to fix it and still get your order on time!

daninels13

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
I've been following this forum FOREVER, hoping I'd be one of the lucky ones and get an early shipping date too. I made an account just so I could participate in the anticipation!

Pre-ordered 7+ 256g MB on 9/11, around 10am PST. No movement or updates or anything... Been stuck with "Processing" and an estimated delivery date of 10/05 ever since the order. :( No charge or anything either.

I'm in the same boat as you. Same exact phone order, except I placed on 9/12. However, after last night, I'm assuming for our phone its a general unavailability. I got on last night to look at reservations at 12:01 on Apple and they had no MB+ 256 AT ALL. I also searched the Apple stores of six other states near me (just out of curiosity...def not planning on going that far haha) as well as California and Georgia, just for kicks, and none of them had any either. They had a variety of pretty much all of the other colors and storage sizes of the pluses except MB+ and of course the JB+. UGGHHH.

Reactions: Asherby

Halt&CatchFire

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
Really surprised that the bulk of the 128 GB 7+ JB with 9/23 shipping dates haven't seen more movement. With the amount of people that have had their shipping dates moved up, mostly with other colors, that surprises me that the JB guys are still waiting.....maybe the JB and + supply is as low as they say it is. And a JB+ is the perfect storm.

Hope we see something soon. I'll be happy if they stick to their word, and it ships by 9/23. That's the date they've said from the start. If they meet their stated date, I can't be mad.

mluman83

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2011
Florida
No charges yet...

MB 7+ 128 ordered 1pm EST 9/9. Previously said 10/5 ship date but has been missing from My Verizon all day.

Smash1680

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2014
FYI...if you're waiting until after midnight to see if a local Apple Store is going to have the model you want, go on the Apple Store app like you're going to purchase a phone and if the model says available tomorrow, it should be available for reservation just after midnight.

Attachments

• IMG_0196.PNG
    IMG_0196.PNG
    178.2 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: DIGGDEEP
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.