Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IMEX1PCT

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2015
Finally got charged for my iPhone 7 256gb JET BLACK

ordered 9/9 3:15am ship date was always 9/23.

Sort of over the whole new phone thing due to the wait, however i'm certain i will be fine with the new handset.

daninels13

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
FYI...if you're waiting until after midnight to see if a local Apple Store is going to have the model you want, go on the Apple Store app like you're going to purchase a phone and if the model says available tomorrow, it should be available for reservation just after midnight.
Ugh...I hope this isn't too accurate since I just checked my Apple Store down the street which according to that has NO pluses AT ALL and only reg 7s in 32GB Gold and 128GB RG.... :(

dtrj787

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2013
Cincinnati, OH, USA
FYI...if you're waiting until after midnight to see if a local Apple Store is going to have the model you want, go on the Apple Store app like you're going to purchase a phone and if the model says available tomorrow, it should be available for reservation just after midnight.

My closest store will have a 128 RG + tomorrow. Guess I'm stuck waiting. Hopefully they get a full shipment of just +s. It feels like that is all that's left.

macmann81

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
West TN
Ordered JB 7+ 128GB on 9/9 @ 2:15am CST. Wanted to share my chat i just had with VZW rep.

He first asked for my confirmation and location code. I provided the information and he stated that my phone had been shipped and that i would receive it 9/23. I then asked if he could provide the tracking number. After 5 minutes he replies and gives me the confirmation number that i had just given him. I nicely asked if he misinformed me about the order being shipped and if it actually did ship please provide the tracking number. After another 5 min he says that the order has not shipped that it will ship sometime late tonight or in the morning and i will receive it 9/23. I then asked if he was guessing or if there was something in the system showing this information. He replies yes he is seeing this information in the system, that my order was flagged for fraud is the reason it has not shipped yet, it has been cleared now to ship.

I'm assuming it was flagged for fraud because the account is not in my name but i used my credit card for the order. The card has a different billing address from the account that i could not change at the time of the order.

With all the cancelation stories i have seen on here plus him seeming lost has me worried that it has not cleared and is still having issues. I never received anything from my card company or VZW to inform me that the order was marked as fraud. My card has not been charged, i have no email shipping confirmation and the website is still showing processing.

daninels13

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
My closest store will have a 128 RG + tomorrow. Guess I'm stuck waiting. Hopefully they get a full shipment of just +s. It feels like that is all that's left.
I just checked my Apple Store down the street which according to this has NO pluses AT ALL and only reg 7s in 32GB Gold and 128GB RG....UGH. :( Still gonna check in 6 minutes...

EyeDoc17

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2016
Texas
Ugh...I hope this isn't too accurate since I just checked my Apple Store down the street which according to that has NO pluses AT ALL and only reg 7s in 32GB Gold and 128GB RG.... :(
Me too. There are 5 Apple stores in my area and the only thing showing "Available Tomorrow" are the 128 RG 7+ and the 256 Gold 7+

Smash1680

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2014
Unfortunately I think it is. I noticed this last night, all my store had was a 32gb + silver and that's what the reservation page showed as the only plus available.

PJF6387

macrumors member
Feb 14, 2012
Yet another night of refreshing Apple Store stock at 12:01 and only seeing Rose Gold & Gold 7+ models. There isn't a MB or JB 7+ in the entire state of Georgia. The wait continues... Maybe my JB 256gb 7+ shipping on 9/28 is actually my best bet. If that ship date is even accurate...

Reactions: jsan21 and DIGGDEEP

Ron_Burgandy

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
I checked last night after midnight and most of the NC stores had 7+'s in all colors except JB, and all capacities. I should have reserved one, because tonight the only color that popped up was gold or rose gold 7+'s with 128 GB as the only available option.

Kevsta26

macrumors 6502a
Apr 2, 2011
USA
Sometime within the past couple hours I was charged for a Matte Black 7+ 32 GB ordered 9/9 around 2 PM EST. No tracking or anything yet.

Still no charge on my Jet Black 7+ 128 GB scheduled for Friday, aka tomorrow now (past midnight).

Last edited:

Diti

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
Preordered 3:40am 9/9 MB 128g Plus. Shipped today, will deliver tomorrow by the end of the day.
[doublepost=1474518636][/doublepost]Shipped Wednesday, getting it Thursday.

jeff7602

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2012
128 + JB
32 RG

Ordered at 2:41am est on 9/9
Card charged tonight! Website has no details at all yet, but 611 says it's been shipped and will be delivered Friday. I hope it comes in the morning, cause I'm leaving at noon for Vegas and won't be back until Tuesday.

Froggy.Apr

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
I ordered 7+ RG 128gb at 12:15pm 9/9 with a ship date of 10/5. I know have a pending charge on my bank account but no change to verizon site. Seems as it is now 11:10 I am headed to bed and will check in the morning. Good luck to us 10/5ers!

Reactions: jsan21

FmaxTurboSi

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2011
socal
I checked last night after midnight and most of the NC stores had 7+'s in all colors except JB, and all capacities. I should have reserved one, because tonight the only color that popped up was gold or rose gold 7+'s with 128 GB as the only available option.

maybe 12:01am pst??? Tying to be optimistic LOL

I'm in CA and it's not even letting me choose the state right now.

Kevsta26

macrumors 6502a
Apr 2, 2011
USA
128 + JB
32 RG

Ordered at 2:41am est on 9/9
Card charged tonight! Website has no details at all yet, but 611 says it's been shipped and will be delivered Friday. I hope it comes in the morning, cause I'm leaving at noon for Vegas and won't be back until Tuesday.

Best news I've heard in a while! I ordered a 128 + JB shortly after 3am est (as I couldn't do the app loophole) so my charge shouldn't be far away! :D

thenameiserwin

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2016
El Paso
There has been a couple of people that they go to the Apple Store grab their phone and do the Verizon payment plan and then head to the nearest vzw store and they take the old phone and get you the promo
I was told differently by a few people. One of them including a friend who is a manager at Verizon. She said they can't do the promo for purchases at the Apple store.

Reactions: Moore94

xRYD3Rx

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2010
Thank you, I heard people talking about this was possible but I think you are the first person that actually tried. I'll be doing the same as you as soon as I got my iPhone7.

Are you talking about buying the verizon iphone 7 under installment at the apple store then trading current phone to the verizon corporate store to get the $650 credit???? If this is possible I will do it tomorrow I cant wait till Verizon ships my phone cause the phone I want is available at the apple store.
[doublepost=1474531224][/doublepost]
I was told differently by a few people. One of them including a friend who is a manager at Verizon. She said they can't do the promo for purchases at the Apple store.

How accurate is this info? People claiming they did it without any issues.

Froggy.Apr

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Good morning all, no chane in my status online for my order but when I look at my devices on the account it is now showing me my install agreement for the 7+ RG 128. Hoping for an email first thing this morning. Charge finally cleared my bank.

Zachary2772

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2016
My gold 7 plus 256 has been sent to the warehouse to ship. Original ship by date was 10/5. I think more people will start seeing movement soon.

Reactions: kstclaire
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.