Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Aznjules86

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
If I cancel and go through Apple, I don't see the Verizon installment plan option. I only see a 2 year contact option for Verizon through Apple. Am I missing something?

Job$

macrumors member
Dec 17, 2014
Originally ordered 7+ JB 256GB at 3:25AM on 9/9

I had a 9/28 deliver by date.

I now have NO deliver by date.

When I follow the link in the confirmation email, it doesnt even display a "ship by" date anymore...what in the actual hell is going on??

b74d433bbe0d5a62e94757693153d6ee.jpg

0971e880a4092a2e16f2b4a8408d2174.jpg

tennisboygr

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2016
Whelp, my wife's is getting shipped out, but mine is still processing...happy for her, sad for me.

iPhone 7 - Rose Gold (128g)
iPhone 7+ - Matte Black (256g)

Both order 9/12 with an estimated delivery date of 10/5

DIGGDEEP

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2014

When I follow the link in the confirmation email, it doesnt even display a "ship by" date anymore...what in the actual hell is going on??

Same boat as you, buddy. I got confirmation 7 mins earlier than you and I have the same stats--no ship date.

KawaiiKitsune13

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016
This is my situation as well. Ship by date has been missing since yesterday. But my order is for the MB 256 +

gadgetmonster

macrumors regular
Feb 3, 2011
But what option do I choose on the apple site since I want to pick up?
yes, how? I had to sign-up for the billing through citizens one monthly billing. I already had to pay the first payment to get through checkout so I can pick it up and i got the email saying they will be charging my card $X per month for 24months so I think its too late to say I want it billed through verizon. Its ok for the 1 phone on my account, but not for the other i'm still waiting for.

Reactions: winobookworm

oupreppygirl

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2016
Ohio
What is your expected shipping date? I ordered the same phone as you except much earlier in the day and I only just got my shipping notification. My phone was expected to be here by 9/23 and that's when FedEx says it'll be here.

For those with later shipping dates who aren't seeing any movement, be prepared to get your phone on your quoted date. If you want it sooner you're going to need to try to go the reserve-at-Apple route.

My ship date is 10/12, so I know if I wait on Verizon it's going to be a little while longer (although the further out dates get, the quicker dates will move up, so I could get them a little before then). That's why I'm trying to do the Apple reservation method...except the site never works for me, even though my store has inventory. It doesn't matter what I try to order, I keep getting that error...which is the reason I'm on here asking if anyone has any advice on how to get the site to work and not get stuck on that error.

Ron_Burgandy

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
Yet another night of refreshing Apple Store stock at 12:01 and only seeing Rose Gold & Gold 7+ models. There isn't a MB or JB 7+ in the entire state of Georgia. The wait continues... Maybe my JB 256gb 7+ shipping on 9/28 is actually my best bet. If that ship date is even accurate...

Let me know if you have any progress, I ordered the same model, color, & capacity. 9/9 30 mins after launch. still processing. (cries single tear)

winobookworm

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
yes, how? I had to sign-up for the billing through citizens one monthly billing. I already had to pay the first payment to get through checkout so I can pick it up and i got the email saying they will be charging my card $X per month for 24months so I think its too late to say I want it billed through verizon. Its ok for the 1 phone on my account, but not for the other i'm still waiting for.
I am interested in this as well!

Online it says my local store has a 7+ RG 128GB .. I was thinking of getting that instead of the 256GB I ordered through Verizon
Either way though it won't let me reserve a phone anywhere. It says

We’re sorry, but this service is currently unavailable.

bean dip

macrumors member
May 2, 2013
I have a feeling that Apple pulled a bunch of Verizon's order to cover their ass on their pre order program. They were getting a lot of heat and The Verizon iPhone 7 is the only one that works with all carriers.

KawaiiKitsune13

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016
Saw an Apple store had a 128 + MB for pickup for today last night and went to reserve but when I tried to enter my billing pin I kept getting nothing but errors. Needless to say the phone is looooong gone

Smash1680

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2014
I have a feeling that Apple pulled a bunch of Verizon's order to cover their ass on their pre order program. They were getting a lot of heat and The Verizon iPhone 7 is the only one that works with all carriers.
That's been my suspicion all along. The fact that you can order today directly from Apple and still potentially get your phone sooner than pre-ordering through Verizon over 10 days ago, it smells funny. Also read that anyone pre-ordering through Apple's IUP was guaranteed to get the first wave of phones available.

Panic61

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
I'm really trying to figure out what's so special about the 9/23-9/28 VZW users who ordered the JB 7+??

I keep seeing Twitter posts of people who had mid-October ship dates getting ship notifications at different days of th week(and pics for proof) but, we have no movement... I'm baffled at this point.

Jet Black 7+ 256 is a hoax...
[doublepost=1474554144][/doublepost]Fun... My EDD has been gone for at least 24 hours, but *611 still says ship by 9/28, so I'm guessing there's a glitch in the matrix

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
I have a confirmation email and it has an Internet Order Number and an ACE number. Neither of those numbers would wok on the preorder tracking page. I called Verizon to make sure they were "real" numbers and they gave me a third number and said it's my confirmation number. It's not similar to either of the first two numbers. And none of them work on the preorder tracking page. I ordered my phone through the Verizon app on my phone because their website was frozen. I don't know if that makes a difference.
So I call 611 every day. I think eventually the recording is going to say, "No, your order is not shipping yet, quit calling." :)

Reactions: winobookworm

Thenicknology

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2014
Sterling Heights, MI
Im a JB+ 128 for 10/5 and still nothing. Nada. Zip. For anyone who preordered the plus in the past two years, did it take this long? Did they ship early? I know I got the 6 because I wasn't willing to wait a month and a half.. But now here I am!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.