Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alantasdf

macrumors newbie
Feb 18, 2016
Next year we all know where you need to order from

I wished I could've ordered through Apple instead of Verizon. They need to work out whatever they need to do so we can do it similar to AT&T. They have the subsidized plan but that's not what we want! Monthly payments please! I am switching from AT&T to Verizon and being able to order directly through Apple was a much smoother process with AT&T. The only other solution on pre order date was the iPhone upgrade program.

n8dcho

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
Has anyone seen movement for the iPhone 7 Jet Black 128GB? Ship date says 10/05, but no movement since 9/9 preorder.

traygotti

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2015
Im a JB+ 128 for 10/5 and still nothing. Nada. Zip. For anyone who preordered the plus in the past two years, did it take this long? Did they ship early? I know I got the 6 because I wasn't willing to wait a month and a half.. But now here I am!

I preordered the 6 and the 6s when they launched. The 6 arrived on launch day, but the 6s took almost a month and my date was changed (pushed back) during the wait too.

K4LK

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2009
iPhone 7 Plus / 128 GB / Gold

Ordered 9/9 at 3:35 AM EDT. Delivered Tuesday 9/20 by UPS. :D

mcvaughan

macrumors 65816
Aug 9, 2007
Houston, TX
Just noticed mine is gone again. Is this just a site glitch?

I think this means it's about to ship.
[doublepost=1474555904][/doublepost]
WHAT....shipped and arriving tomorrow, even though you ordered at 8 in the morning?! give me a break Verizon, doing Apple next year, this is crazy...

Not sure if this matters, but it's on a business account.

Like I said, I think there are a boatload about to ship.

ronincse

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
plus silver 256gb 9/11 order 10/5 ship

It has shipped! WOOT! Scheduled delivery for Monday. Accidentally sent it to my home address instead of my work address so looks like I may be taking a sick day on Monday ;)

Reactions: Claryella

chenry22

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
I think it's pretty crappy that those of us who preordered are having to wait for our phones when they are available at Apple stores!! I live over 50 miles away from one but am tempted to drive to get my phone!! I still do the Verizon plan where I get the discounted price and have a box to trade in my phone. Can I still get the discounted price at the Apple store??

KawaiiKitsune13

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016

It has shipped! WOOT! Scheduled delivery for Monday. Accidentally sent it to my home address instead of my work address so looks like I may be taking a sick day on Monday ;)

So there's hope?! 9/16 (cancelled original 9/9 JB + 128), MB, 256 + (10/5 ship)

aj23xnyc

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2015
I think this means it's about to ship.
[doublepost=1474555904][/doublepost]

Not sure if this matters, but it's on a business account.

Like I said, I think there are a boatload about to ship.

Well I worked at Apple at one point, and business accounts (or Joint Venture accounts) were always prioritized, so most likely that is the same thing with Verizon, or any business for that matter that does business accounts!

Reactions: mcvaughan

scwinsett

Suspended
Apr 21, 2010
Denver

Congrats, but its strange 9/11 orders are going out before 9/9. I guess its because i just had to have the jet black

trinitone

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2012
JB 7 256
Ordered: 9/9 8:06 AM CDT
Looks like a pallet of those JB 256GB 7s came in. Ordered mine 9/9 at approx 10:30AM EDT. Was just about to give up hope until I saw this. Checked my CC and see the charge from VZW. Now I'm just waiting on the order status to update and to get that shipment notice.

ronincse

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Congrats, but its strange 9/11 orders are going out before 9/9. I guess its because i just had to have the jet black

Well yeah that's always the case with the new color, and the JB seems especially in short supply this year. Silver is the old boring color so it sold less, and then I bumped up to 256gb since it shipped sooner than the 128gb. When I was placing the order all the JBs in both sizes and all storage options were well into November

aajeevlin

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2010
Are you talking about buying the verizon iphone 7 under installment at the apple store then trading current phone to the verizon corporate store to get the $650 credit???? If this is possible I will do it tomorrow I cant wait till Verizon ships my phone cause the phone I want is available at the apple store.
[doublepost=1474531224][/doublepost]

How accurate is this info? People claiming they did it without any issues.

The installment payment plan HAS to be with "Verizon". This CANNOT be the apple installment plan. You have to make that clear with Apple (at least that's what I shove read). But one fact I'm certain is that it has to be the Verizon's device payment plan.

I'm getting my shipped to me today via Verizon. So I'm just going to setup the new phone and go into the Verizon store and get this over with.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.