Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mpm89

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016
Just a follow up and recap regarding my 128 GB MB 7+

Preordered 9/9 about 12:30am (Pacific)
Received Confirmation email 9/9 8:00am w/ 9/28 delivery date
Delivery changed to ship-by-date of 10/5 (on 9/17)
9/21 2:40 PM Reserved a 128GB MB 7+ at local Apple Store using https://reserve-us.apple.com/US/en_US/reserve/iPhone
9/21 6:30-7:30 - Confirmed they had phone with my name on it, they were busy so I had a decent wait, Cancelled my VZW order online while waiting and picked up iPhone at Apple store within 45 minutes of arriving. I had $15 to pay verizon to make the upgrade and was able to pay that and set up phone through VZW edge payment plan with no problem.

Good luck all! I will probably buy phones through Apple exclusively in the future.

Reactions: kstclaire

JEboomin

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2016
Now I have info and statuses for orders that aren't even mine on the Verizon website. I'm done...

If it comes, it comes.

ButterflyBella

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016
NY
So anxious with this wait that I just ordered an Apple Watch to make myself feel better haha

JB + 128 3:19 am EST 9/9 EDD 10/26 no movement still says processing

Reactions: winobookworm

swallman

macrumors newbie
Jan 15, 2008
I've got a 7 Plus (black, 256GB) on order through Verizon. I will be trading in my older Galaxy Note Edge. Shipping shows a date of 10/05 but I just checked and one of the Apple stores in my area has the phone in stock now. I made a reservation but can I pick it up there and just cancel my order with Verizon? Pros and cons? Thanks!

ThatGuyinUtah

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Utah
Has anyone with a 10/5 date been charged yet?

Nothing yet on my end. We ordered two phones at the same time, in store, around 12pm MST on 9/9. A RG 128gb 7+ and a MB 128gb 7+.

I feel like my MB is holding up my wife's RG. I keep watching the Apple stores in my state. They all have the 128 7+ in RG but not MB. If they get both before Oct I'll cancel my order and go through the store.

Kfortune117

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2015
CC finally got charged. 2 MB iPhone 7 plus 128gb order confirmed on 9/9 at 7:15 Hawaiian time. Expected ship date still hasn't changed but finally seeing progress! Original ship date 10/5
Dang...same phone (just one though), 2 hours early and nothing here.

Joshua maier

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
Same exact boat, man. My lady is still berating me because she thought the Matte black looks better anyway.
Ordered my mb 256 7 plus the day of pre order in store first in when store opened 8am pacific. Monday night my card was charged got fed ex checked tracking said two days so Thursday. Got notification just now that phone is in truck for delivery so the next time I post will be from my 7plus. Hopefully the strong of people finally getting plus is today and I am gonna keep looking in forum to answer questions. I feel everyone gets phone and is never back here to help answer questions

frankdogg

macrumors 6502
Mar 24, 2011
253, WA
Ordered my mb 256 7 plus the day of pre order in store first in when store opened 8am pacific. Monday night my card was charged got fed ex checked tracking said two days so Thursday. Got notification just now that phone is in truck for delivery so the next time I post will be from my 7plus. Hopefully the strong of people finally getting plus is today and I am gonna keep looking in forum to answer questions. I feel everyone gets phone and is never back here to help answer questions
Haha. Its like "got my phone, don't need you guys anymore"

Reactions: Moore94 and cale508

ItsD

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
abc.PNG

This is the UPS tracking status of the Apple watch 2 I ordered. It seems the fresh batch of iphone 7+ might have stucked as well.

Tmybrgr

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Did you have a Verizon order and cancel it? I am thinking of cancelling mine and going to an Apple store but was curious how long it would take for Verizon's website to show I had an upgrade again because I can't purchase at the Apple store without that upgrade and get the same price. Thanks!!
It's near instantly if you do it online. You can call as well but I found that to be much longer way to do it
[doublepost=1474566098][/doublepost]
I've got a 7 Plus (black, 256GB) on order through Verizon. I will be trading in my older Galaxy Note Edge. Shipping shows a date of 10/05 but I just checked and one of the Apple stores in my area has the phone in stock now. I made a reservation but can I pick it up there and just cancel my order with Verizon? Pros and cons? Thanks!
Yes pro you get the phone now with little hassle. Pro you don't have to deal with Verizon for the phone. You probably would get a better deal selling your phone though gazelle or Jay brokers

trinitone

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2012
JB 256GB 7. Ordered 9/9 @ 10:30AM EDT.

Ship date disappeared yesterday. CC charged this AM. Just got tracking info. FedEx overnight for delivery tomorrow. Time to pull out the white cotton gloves.

SassyLee

macrumors newbie
Jan 6, 2014
Somerset,NJ
Order mines on 9/10 confirm 9/10 with a ship date of 9/28 CC got charged 9/21 arrived today :)

opps forgot to which phone :) 7+ 256gb matte black

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.