Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

beaver82

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2008
I got my confirmation at 10:45est on 9/9 for a MB 128 7+. Here's to hoping a charge is coming my way.

Olivia23

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2008
around
I called Verizon again today, my 7+ jb 128 has had a deliver by date of 10/5/16 and a ship by date of 9/23/16 since day 1. All information disappeared yesterday and is still gone. CS rep said that my order has been approved and received and will ship on 9/23/16. I told her I have not been charged yet, she advised I wait until later tonight as I should be charged today. Hope it does ship tomorrow.
Me too. I also called them today because my deliver by date is 10/5 and the *611 verizon number says my order is pending shipment on 9/23.

Verizon said today I cannot go by that message and to wait until I receive an email confirmation saying when it will ship. I have not been charged yet.

jbrall

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2016
North Carolina
Just charged 7+ JB 128gb. Ordered 9/9 2:57 am EST. Yesterday order status said ship by 9/23 but disappeared last night. Now when logged out the order status page says ship by 10/05 however the preorder confirmation page says it has been sent to the warehouse for shipment. Hope everyone gets theirs soon!

aj23xnyc

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2015
Just charged 7+ JB 128gb. Ordered 9/9 2:57 am EST. Yesterday order status said ship by 9/23 but disappeared last night. Now when logged out the order status page says ship by 10/05 however the preorder confirmation page says it has been sent to the warehouse for shipment. Hope everyone gets theirs soon!

We're getting closer to my time!!!!!!

Ron_Burgandy

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
It changes every night at 12:01, check then. I always look for mine and rose gold is the only color that's ever offered. Except for matte black and only in the 32 gig
two nights ago I checked and all the NC stores had MB, RG, G, S, and 2 JB's, in all capacities. I figured I'd give it until friday to see if my phone arrives or ships. But upon checking last night after midnight the only phone color available was RG, and 128GB. So its hit or miss with the stock each night.

Grumpydude

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Mi
Called 611 this afternoon and to my dismay discovered that my order was cancelled. Original order on 9/12 7+ 32GB matte black. Talked with csr and was told that since I hadn't signed the payment and device agreement they cancelled the phone. I explained that it was hard to agree to something I hadn't received. They checked and found they neglected to send me the agreement on 9/12. Long story short I am not getting my phone until November. Last time I do an upgrade with Verizon. They just don't seem to care

dabooberman

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016
I ordered on 9/9 at 3:21 EST. MB 128 7+ and gold 128 7+. Just had my card charged. always had shipping date of 9/28. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

scwinsett

Suspended
Apr 21, 2010
Denver
IMG_0938.PNG
What happened? All info disappeared when I click the link in the confirmation email!
[doublepost=1474592847][/doublepost]
Called 611 this afternoon and to my dismay discovered that my order was cancelled. Original order on 9/12 7+ 32GB matte black. Talked with csr and was told that since I hadn't signed the payment and device agreement they cancelled the phone. I explained that it was hard to agree to something I hadn't received. They checked and found they neglected to send me the agreement on 9/12. Long story short I am not getting my phone until November. Last time I do an upgrade with Verizon. They just don't seem to care

Couldn't you just sign it digitally? I just ticked an "agree" box online

Reactions: Olivia23

Olivia23

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2008
around
Call and complain until someone gives you a "jump the line request". Others have done it when verizon screwed up their order.

Froggy.Apr

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Ok guys here's what I've got. Preorder 9/9 at 12:15 pm 7+ RG 128gb with orig ship date of 10/5. Charged last night just got tracking information from fedex

Reactions: kstclaire

scwinsett

Suspended
Apr 21, 2010
Denver
Boy this Jet Black color better be worth the wait! I've ordered every year at midnight and never not gotten it on the first day. Did they just not make enough or are they pulling a Nintendo Wii thing where the constrain supply to create a demand

Grumpydude

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Mi
Call and complain until someone gives you a "jump the line request". Others have done it when verizon screwed up their order.
At this point I'll just wait for the phone I ordered today to arrive. Suffice it to say that Verizon has sufficiently compensated for my aggravation.

scrillantro

macrumors member
Mar 13, 2016
7+ 128 JB. Confirmation email 12:12AM PST. Ship date 9/23. Just now changed from processing to "sent to warehouse for shipment." And the estimated ship date is now 9/22.

ThatGuyinUtah

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Utah
Quick update. My wife got a confirmation on her phone today (7+ 128gb RG). Will be here on Monday. Original ship date of 10/5. My MB is still in "processing" mode with a 10/5 shipment date. We ordered our phones in store on 9/9 around 12pm MST.

I'm happy for my wife. But come on spirit of Steve Jobs I want that phone earlier than 10/5.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.