Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bobsbbq

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2016
I called Verizon again today, my 7+ jb 128 has had a deliver by date of 10/5/16 and a ship by date of 9/23/16 since day 1. All information disappeared yesterday and is still gone. CS rep said that my order has been approved and received and will ship on 9/23/16. I told her I have not been charged yet, she advised I wait until later tonight as I should be charged today. Hope it does ship tomorrow.

jayhawaii22

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2015
I called Verizon again today, my 7+ jb 128 has had a deliver by date of 10/5/16 and a ship by date of 9/23/16 since day 1. All information disappeared yesterday and is still gone. CS rep said that my order has been approved and received and will ship on 9/23/16. I told her I have not been charged yet, she advised I wait until later tonight as I should be charged today. Hope it does ship tomorrow.

what does the date say when you check the order status on MyVerizon? just curious cuz i have the same issue.

bobsbbq

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2016
what does the date say when you check the order status on MyVerizon? just curious cuz i have the same issue.
On my Verizon is no date. If I put in the preorder confirmation number it shows ship by 9/23/16. If I click the check order status from the email it shows no date.

Reactions: Olivia23

jayhawaii22

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2015
On my Verizon is no date. If I put in the preorder confirmation number it shows ship by 9/23/16. If I click the check order status from the email it shows no date.

sorry, can i ask what site did you put the preorder confirmation? the preorder.verizon...site?

Reactions: kstclaire

bobsbbq

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2016
sorry, can i ask what site did you put the preorder confirmation? the preorder.verizon...site?
I'm not sure of the address, but when I left the page open from the check status in the email and I refreshed the page it asked for the confirmation number.

jayhawaii22

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2015
I'm not sure of the address, but when I left the page open from the check status in the email and I refreshed the page it asked for the confirmation number.

Oh ok cool. Mine says the same thing. Ship by 9/23. i am crossing my fingers as i got mixed messages from Verizon today telling me all 9/23 orders will be pushed back to 10/5. which would be crazy!!

Reactions: Olivia23

arftech99

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2015
MD, USA
This is strange. I just called Verizon's automated system at 611 and it stated that my order was PENDING SHIPMENT by 10/26. However, previously when I called the automated system stated my order was PROCESSING and will be received by 10/26. Should I get excited that movement is taking place or just stay neutral in the great quest for my JB 7 Plus? :confused:

Maryinsouthie

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2014
Minnesota
This is strange. I just called Verizon's automated system at 611 and it stated that my order was PENDING SHIPMENT by 10/26. However, previously when I called the automated system stated my order was PROCESSING and will be received by 10/26. Should I get excited that movement is taking place or just stay neutral in the great quest for my JB 7 Plus? :confused:
That's what mine says as well. When I check from email link my date is gone, but when I go on MyVerizon to check order date is there.

Sherri J. Brown

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
Charleston, SC
Preordered and got my confirmation 9/9 12:26am. 128gb JB+. Original ship date of 10/5 now it's 10/12

Should have just gone with the matte black like I was planning
I went with the MBA 128 GB and I'm still waiting for movement of any kind. Smh...
[doublepost=1474581275][/doublepost]
Just waiting on someone with 10/5 ship date (MB+ 128gb) to get some movement. =)
Me too! The suspense is killing me. There isn't a plus phone anywhere that I have found in Charleston, SC.

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
So My first order was for 2 JB pluses 128GB and 1 RG plus 32gb with a confirmation email at 1:04am mountain time and delivery date of 9/28 has not shipped yet.

My second order includes a silver plus 32gb and a RG plus 32gb with a confirmation email at 1:09am and delivery date of 10/5. My second order has shipped and I have fedex info.

Both orders were placed on 9/9

Attachments

• IMG_7453.jpg
    IMG_7453.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_7451.jpg
    IMG_7451.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_7453.jpg
    IMG_7453.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 117

KawaiiKitsune13

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016
Just got a call from Verizon to verify who I was for my order... Rep said it was to make sure my order is going to the right place. What could that be about?

DarkCole

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2013

Hey same here! I thought maybe I just remembered wrong and 611 always said that but I thought it did originally say processing. Maybe it's a good sign :D

Last edited:

bobsbbq

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2016
Oh ok cool. Mine says the same thing. Ship by 9/23. i am crossing my fingers as i got mixed messages from Verizon today telling me all 9/23 orders will be pushed back to 10/5. which would be crazy!!
I called again and she did tell me some orders have been pushed back to 10/5, but she said mine was still shipping out tomorrow 9/23. She said that the system would tell her if it had been pushed back or not. She also said it could be tomorrow morning before my cc is charged. If you're concerned just call to confirm shipping date of tomorrow.

Krissy_21

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
Says the same for me as well. Waiting in 2 JB plus. Original deliver by 10/05 now ship by 10/26. Email link date is coming and going. " My Verizon" is still showing 10/26.

oupreppygirl

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2016
Ohio

I just called and mine also says pending shipment (by 10/12 for me) and I swear you are right and it said processing before. Here's to hoping my 7+ MB 128s ship soon

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
I just called and mine also says pending shipment (by 10/12 for me) and I swear you are right and it said processing before. Here's to hoping my 7+ MB 128s ship soon
Mine says the same pending shipment and will be shipped by 11/23
[doublepost=1474583844][/doublepost]Hoping us Verizon customers see some movement soon

Reactions: Maryinsouthie

winobookworm

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016

I called and mine says pending shipment by 11/02. And I just ordered on Tuesday so don't get your hopes up that it means anything :(

Reactions: Maryinsouthie

mcurrys07

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2011
Really get the feeling that Apple totally underestimated the popularity of the 7plus... amazed that out of all the pre orders I've done the 7 is the one that is completely backorded too hell.. still 10/5 processing.. no movement.. 7plusMB 128

HuskerDiver

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2016
Lincoln, Nebraska USA
Long time reader of this thread, first time poster for all this iPhone 7 fun. Thank you in advance to everyone who has been posting here the last couple of weeks. I feel like I have been in a support group reading the posts. So to give back here is my little story in the iPhone 7 release saga.

Just got tracking number and shipping confirmation for delivery tomorrow by 3 pm of my new iPhone 7+ MB 256. Now to see if it does show up. Appears to be shipping from Memphis, probably from a Verizon warehouse, so no "China to Korea back to China to the US" fun for me at least.

I ordered about mid afternoon 9/9 with our VZW rep for our business account. We received an email from him listing what we needed to tell him if we wanted a phone ordered. I followed the format as written and emailed the order back. Unfortunately he screwed up the order by ordering me a Jet Black versus the Black my email specifically listed. From what I hear he is a new rep and so I guess in his eyes Black was the same as Jet Black right? Everyone on here definitely knows the difference between Black and Jet Black but he didn't on 9/9. Bet he does now.

I did not get an email confirmation initially but eventually found the order in the My Verizon app and websites. Initially the ship date for the JB was 11/9 or something like it. I was going to just ride it out and wait assuming dates would get better but last week decided that based on the scratch issues, and seeing display models face to face that no, I wanted the MB. Another email led to the 9/9 order being cancelled and a new order being placed 9/19 for the MB with a 10/26 ship by date. Still not a happy camper I was resigned to wait but then remembered that I had read on this board about politely asking a rep for an escalation request due to the error made by the VZW rep. I did that yesterday through online chat. The online rep could not do it but could escalate my situation to a regional manager. I had hoped to see say 10/5 or 10/7 versus the 10/26 never expecting to see shipment for tomorrow. My order must have been adjusted in the order system as if I had ordered on 9/9. Only other thing I can think is that Apple suddenly released a load of 7+'s into Verizon's system plus the large number of cancellations of pre-ordered Verizon phones now being picked up at Apple Stores across the country based on postings here. I think it is all of the above.

Moral of the above is sometimes being a "polite" squeaky wheel when the VZW rep screws up can help get your iPhone shipped. But also a bit of patience and we all should see dates start easing eventually.

Can't wait to have it arrive. Hope everyone else ordering 7+ MB 256's around 9/9 are also seeing shipment notifications. We all deserve our new phones to arrive as soon as possible.

Reactions: Moore94

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
JB 256GB 7. Ordered 9/9 @ 10:30AM EDT.

Ship date disappeared yesterday. CC charged this AM. Just got tracking info. FedEx overnight for delivery tomorrow. Time to pull out the white cotton gloves.

Woah. You ordered yours 7 hours after me and I'm still waiting!

DarkCole

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2013
I called 611 and they didn't give me my order status upfront anymore on my phone, the EDD is still 10/5 though :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.