Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ankii1996

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Shipped today - 09/22
Last location tracked -- Horsham, PA
Delivery location -- Piscataway, NJ

My phone is just 69 miles away :) and the expected delivery date was 10/05 ;)

daninels13

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
(Ordered 256g MB 7+ on 9/11)

I've been stuck with a "processing" and an estimated shipping date of 10/05, but
JUST RECEIVED TEXT THAT SAID, "Your order #****** was received on 9/22/2016. You'll receive a text message with tracking information when your order ships." Sure as hell, I checked My Orders on the verizon site, and the estimated shipping date of 10/05 is gone!!!

So fear not, friends with 10/05 ESD! Your time is getting closer!! We might be getting early deliveries afterall! :D

Me tooooo!!! And I wasn't even stalking when I got the text notification! haha! So excited for us!! :p

Reactions: Asherby

cjdtech

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
MB 7+ 128 & RG 128 7+ with 2:45 pm CST confirmation on 9/9. Hoping for an update soon but nothing as of now.

Ship by date is 10/05.

Last edited:

Samuel Lane

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
Ordered a Jet Black iPhone 7 128 gb on 9/9 2:26 CT - delivered by 10/5
Just cancelled order and ordered a iPhone 7 matte black 128 gb
MB iPhone 7 128 gb is expected to ship tomorrow 9/23

MomMom1012

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2014
Hopefully, this is good news, though the informational content is pretty much...nil.
Ordered the phone at a Verizon store on the 9th... They "received" the order today? Where was it, sitting in an inbox? Oh, and my credit card was charged.

"Free VZW Msg: Your order #XXXXXX was received on 09/22/2016. You'll receive a text message with tracking information when your order ships."

So, what should I expect to happen next? When should the order ship?

Your card should have been charged now. You'll have tracking tomorrow, delivery most likely Tuesday.

daninels13

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
My card was charged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MB 7+ 256GB. Ordered 9/12. Previous ship date of 10/5. Verizon sent me a text while I was watching tv (NOT stalking my phone order for the first time in almost two weeks! HAHA) that read: Your order #****** was received on 9/22/2016. You'll receive a text message with tracking information when your order ships. Checked my account and my card had been charged!!!!! Also, after four days, no more 12:01am visits to the Apple Reservation website. This HAS to mean that everyone else will be bumped up too!!
And even though I'm excited that I'm getting my phone "earlier" than expected, please note that I still will NOT EVER preorder with Verizon again!

Reactions: devinthomas

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
Both of my orders have now shipped!! First one was 2 JB pluses 128gb and a RG plus 32gb. Second order was a 32gb silver plus and a rose gold plus 32gb. The jet black order had a ship date of 9/28 and the second order had a ship date of 10/5!!!!

aj23xnyc

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2015
Both of my orders have now shipped!! First one was 2 JB pluses 128gb and a RG plus 32gb. Second order was a 32gb silver plus and a rose gold plus 32gb. The jet black order had a ship date of 9/28 and the second order had a ship date of 10/5!!!!

WHAT...THE HELL!! Mine is 9/23 and I only have 1 JB Plus...ok now I'm pissed...

beaver82

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2008
Has anyone had success with just leaving out a plain old written note on the door saying leave the package in a certain location with your note signed and it worked? I may do this tomorrow just in case it comes while I am at work.

DarkCole

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2013
iPhone 7+ MB 32GB
Ordered 9/9 EDD 10/5

Still no movement. o_O

Now excuse me while I continue to mash refresh.

Reactions: dtrj787

srsbreakfast

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2014
I've just spent an hour on the phone with Verizon...

I logged in to pay my bill tonight and found that I now had a payment plan on my 6+, which I had paid for in full from Apple in 2014. (I ordered my 7+ on the device payment plan.) No order details for the 7+, and nothing when I called *611.

On the phone they said it looked like someone in my local store activated the payment plan on my old phone but she still saw the pending order for the new phone. She said it was still on track to be shipped by 10/5, and that it didn't look like it was at the store.

Then why is there a new payment plan on my old phone? Wouldn't I start paying for the new phone after it arrives? What is this malarkey?

She couldn't answer those questions for me without talking to the store, so tomorrow morning I'm going to have to trudge down there. I'll probably try to reserve a phone online via Apple tonight and just cancel my preorder with VZW. I'm so beyond annoyed with them right now.

Reactions: MsRandall

daninels13

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016

I logged in to pay my bill tonight and found that I now had a payment plan on my 6+, which I had paid for in full from Apple in 2014. (I ordered my 7+ on the device payment plan.) No order details for the 7+, and nothing when I called *611.

On the phone they said it looked like someone in my local store activated the payment plan on my old phone but she still saw the pending order for the new phone. She said it was still on track to be shipped by 10/5, and that it didn't look like it was at the store.

Then why is there a new payment plan on my old phone? Wouldn't I start paying for the new phone after it arrives? What is this malarkey?

She couldn't answer those questions for me without talking to the store, so tomorrow morning I'm going to have to trudge down there. I'll probably try to reserve a phone online via Apple tonight and just cancel my preorder with VZW. I'm so beyond annoyed with them right now.

Mine did the same thing...I paid mine in full two years ago for my 6; but I've also been charged tonight and received a text from VZW. If I'm not mistaken, I think that once you activate the new device, that will change to the new one.

srsbreakfast

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2014
Mine did the same thing...I paid mine in full two years ago for my 6; but I've also been charged tonight and received a text from VZW. If I'm not mistaken, I think that once you activate the new device, that will change to the new one.

Interesting... I wonder if they shipped it to my store and that's why they were seeing in-store activity? It's just really odd to me that they would have made that change now, when I haven't got any text messages or emails and can't even see the order details anymore (unless it was shipped to store instead). I just don't want to be paying for something I don't have, you know?

scwinsett

Suspended
Apr 21, 2010
Denver

They show the device that the original sim was in. So if you start an account on a device, then order a separate device on payment plan and put that SIM card in the original phone, your account will show that payment plan on the device wth that sim in it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.