Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Claryella

macrumors member
Nov 2, 2014
My card was charged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MB 7+ 256GB. Ordered 9/12. Previous ship date of 10/5. Verizon sent me a text while I was watching tv (NOT stalking my phone order for the first time in almost two weeks! HAHA) that read: Your order #****** was received on 9/22/2016. You'll receive a text message with tracking information when your order ships. Checked my account and my card had been charged!!!!! Also, after four days, no more 12:01am visits to the Apple Reservation website. This HAS to mean that everyone else will be bumped up too!!
And even though I'm excited that I'm getting my phone "earlier" than expected, please note that I still will NOT EVER preorder with Verizon again!

That gives me hope! I ordered a 128gb 7+ MB on the 12th as well, and the ship date was 10/12. Maybe I'll get some movement this week! :D

swallman

macrumors newbie
Jan 15, 2008
Well earlier today I discovered that my local Apple Store had a black 7+, 256GB in stock so I was going to go pick it up there and cancel my VZW pre-order. But then on the way driving to the store I got confirmation that it has been shipped and will be here Monday. Ordered on 9/11, had an original ship date of 10/5 so can't complain!

Reactions: Asherby

daninels13

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
Interesting... I wonder if they shipped it to my store and that's why they were seeing in-store activity? It's just really odd to me that they would have made that change now, when I haven't got any text messages or emails and can't even see the order details anymore (unless it was shipped to store instead). I just don't want to be paying for something I don't have, you know?
No, I get it. Were you charged?? I was charged but still have a status of "processing" no tracking number, no ACTUAL confirmation of shipment, and that weirdness with the payment plan being seen on my 100% paid off 6. My guess is that the process is super out of order and that they just do things in a strange way. I didn't pay attention to my account at all today (which was the first time in over a week) so it is possible that the first sign is that change, but I just didn't notice.
[doublepost=1474600502][/doublepost]
That gives me hope! I ordered a 128gb 7+ MB on the 12th as well, and the ship date was 10/12. Maybe I'll get some movement this week! :D
Yay! I hope so too! I knew that once I saw that 9/29 people were getting movement yesterday, I knew mine had to be soon (or at least wishfully thinking so) and it turned out! So yours should be soon too!! ;):apple:

Killa Aaron

macrumors 6502
Nov 14, 2011
Chicago
WTF Verizon, bill is paid, order completed at 2:20 CST and still this BS, why is everyone in late pre order of me getting theirs first?:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Screen Shot 2016-09-17 at 5.30.12 AM.png

Stop processing and take my money
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

mluman83

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2011
Florida
Still no charges on my 128 MB 7+. Ordered 1pm EST ship date still at 10/5.

I seriously better get something going next week...

Ron_Burgandy

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
Hey ladies and gents who are currently shipping... How long after your date disappeared before your phone shipped? I just checked my verizon account and the only date displayed is 9-9-16, processing...

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Called 611 this afternoon and to my dismay discovered that my order was cancelled. Original order on 9/12 7+ 32GB matte black. Talked with csr and was told that since I hadn't signed the payment and device agreement they cancelled the phone. I explained that it was hard to agree to something I hadn't received. They checked and found they neglected to send me the agreement on 9/12. Long story short I am not getting my phone until November. Last time I do an upgrade with Verizon. They just don't seem to care
Check here every night after 12:01:https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/US/en_US/reserve/iPhone/availability?channel=1&iPP=U. I have seen that phone at two of the three stores in my area a few times. I'll bet you could get it a lot sooner. Others have had good luck with Verizon giving them a pass to go to the front of the line d/t an error on their part.

scrillantro

macrumors member
Mar 13, 2016

KawaiiKitsune13

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016
Check here every night after 12:01:https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/US/en_US/reserve/iPhone/availability?channel=1&iPP=U. I have seen that phone at two of the three stores in my area a few times. I'll bet you could get it a lot sooner. Others have had good luck with Verizon giving them a pass to go to the front of the line d/t an error on their part.

I had to put in a jump the line req today after the idiots cancelled my order and couldn't tell me why. My ship for the new order they had to place for me stands at 10/26 for a plus mb 256, so now I wait while on pins and needles to hope the request goes through... I might be hunting down Apple Stores tomorrow, no joke

srsbreakfast

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2014
No, I get it. Were you charged?? I was charged but still have a status of "processing" no tracking number, no ACTUAL confirmation of shipment, and that weirdness with the payment plan being seen on my 100% paid off 6. My guess is that the process is super out of order and that they just do things in a strange way. I didn't pay attention to my account at all today (which was the first time in over a week) so it is possible that the first sign is that change, but I just didn't notice.

I just checked the gift card I used to pay the upgrade fee and it's been charged (it hadn't been earlier this week). So that might be good news! The process does seem broken with a lot of information being withheld from reps.

trevoclark

macrumors member
Jun 30, 2015
Those of us that ordered 256GB Jet Black Plus models basically picked the unicorn model. The only picture of a 256 JB Plus I've seen is from Keaton of TechSmartt on YouTube, and even then that was a GSM version, so it seems like the CDMA-capable ones are incredibly scarce. Starting to think we'll see definitive pictures of Big Foot before we see shipping notices.

(and just to contribute for people who ask: ordered a 256 JB Plus, confirmation email 11 minutes after midnight, 9/28 delivery date, zero change since 9/9)

roncito

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2015
Poconos PA
Well guys I decided to cancel my +JB 128gb for 2 reasons. One I have been watching videos of people only having it for 2 days with scratches, little or not I don't want that to be on my phone since I don't like cases. No matter how good I am with the phone just putting it in your pocket will scratch. 2 I got tired of waiting. This is ridiculous to wait 1 1/2 months to get a phone. Kinda glad it didn't come actually. So I canceled the vzw order and went to my local target since I went there on release day and spoke to a guy that if he gets any 7 plus to let me know. Well today he calls and says he has a black 128gb so I went and got it. Good luck to the rest of you and see you next year!
ccdaa02900846c652fb12247484a9179.jpg
f1caa381278359c6ea928e0295b5f7bb.jpg
e18c8d4ee3dc169cbcfeac4cb5035f1f.jpg

Last edited:

PJF6387

macrumors member
Feb 14, 2012
So this site is *technically* only for the iPhone Upgrade Program (that's what the "&iPP=U" part of the link means). Has anyone had any luck making a reservation with that link, then telling the Apple store employee you'd rather use Verizon's payment plan instead? I'm interested, because I just reserved a 128gb MB 7+ through that link, but the fine print of the reservation says that you must be on the iPhone Upgrade Program already.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 12.13.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 12.13.59 AM.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 141
  • Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 12.14.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 12.14.17 AM.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 114

Ron_Burgandy

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
Those of us that ordered 256GB Jet Black Plus models basically picked the unicorn model. The only picture of a 256 JB Plus I've seen is from Keaton of TechSmartt on YouTube, and even then that was a GSM version, so it seems like the CDMA-capable ones are incredibly scarce. Starting to think we'll see definitive pictures of Big Foot before we see shipping notices.

(and just to contribute for people who ask: ordered a 256 JB Plus, confirmation email 11 minutes after midnight, 9/28 delivery date, zero change since 9/9)
I've seen several since yesterday morning on reddit. only in the past 24 hours though. nothing previous to that.

Killa Aaron

macrumors 6502
Nov 14, 2011
Chicago
Well guys I decided to cancel my +JB 128gb for 2 reasons. One I have been watching videos of people only having it for 2 days with scratches, little or not I don't want that to be on my phone since I don't like cases. No matter how good I am with the phone just putting it on your pocket will scratch. 2 I got tired of waiting. This is ridiculous to wait 1 1/2 months to get a phone. Kinda glad it didn't come actually. So I canceled the vzw order and went to my local target since I went there on release day and spoke to a guy that if he gets any 7 plus to let me know. Well today he calls and says he has a black 128gb so I went and got it. Good luck to the rest of you and see you next year!
ccdaa02900846c652fb12247484a9179.jpg
f1caa381278359c6ea928e0295b5f7bb.jpg
e18c8d4ee3dc169cbcfeac4cb5035f1f.jpg
Gotta have my jet black 7+ to go with my Space black Apple Watch for Christmas ya know so I'll wait, Congrats by the way on the easy pickup.

Reactions: roncito

JEboomin

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2016
Hey ladies and gents who are currently shipping... How long after your date disappeared before your phone shipped? I just checked my verizon account and the only date displayed is 9-9-16, processing...

I was just charged earlier tonight, and my date disappeared sometime yesterday. But honestly I don't think that there's a correlation.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.