Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mchoffa

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2008
Asheville, NC
Just a friendly PSA: It helps everyone else out if you tell us when the original ship date of your phone was so that way we can get a good idea on if our own phones will come early, late, or on time. Thanks!
Also, confirmation time. If I know that someone that ordered two minutes before I ordered mine ships then mine should be soon, compared to someone that ordered 4 hours before.

oupreppygirl

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2016
Ohio
I am so confused by all the people who say you can get the $650 credit even if you buy at Apple (so long as you finance through Verizon) and all the people that say you can only get it by buying at Verizon.

I know that Sam's Club, Costco, Best Buy and Target are all doing the $650 credit through Verizon...but no one has any Plus stock.

Can people who have bought at Apple and traded their old phones into Verizon for the $650 credit post pictures of their redacted receipts showing they are getting the $650 credit, please?!?

I want to trust and believe people, but just as many are saying it can't be done and are saying it can be done, so I don't know who or what to believe anymore

takasugi

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2012
I just reserved a 7+ MB 256gb at my local store. Does anyone know if I will be qualified for the $650 trade in deal for Verizon if I buy it from Apple? I know I would have to cancel my current JB 128GB in order to get on the installment plan.

I picked it up at the Apple Store and got the DPP and the $650 rebate.

Tigrao

macrumors member
Jun 1, 2012
Order Date: 09/09/2016
Deliver By: 10/05/2016
iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black 128 GB

My order status just changed to shipped and I have a tracking number. The tracking number doesn't work yet, though.

Reactions: chairman16

raq0915

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
Order Date: 09/09/2016
Deliver By: 10/05/2016
iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black 128 GB

My order status just changed to shipped and I have a tracking number. The tracking number doesn't work yet, though.
Awesome! I ordered a 7+ JB 256 GB with a deliver by date of 10/5 and am hoping some progress is made over the next few days

takasugi

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2012
IMG_0030.PNG
I am so confused by all the people who say you can get the $650 credit even if you buy at Apple (so long as you finance through Verizon) and all the people that say you can only get it by buying at Verizon.

I know that Sam's Club, Costco, Best Buy and Target are all doing the $650 credit through Verizon...but no one has any Plus stock.

Can people who have bought at Apple and traded their old phones into Verizon for the $650 credit post pictures of their redacted receipts showing they are getting the $650 credit, please?!?

I want to trust and believe people, but just as many are saying it can't be done and are saying it can be done, so I don't know who or what to believe anymore

This is what I got when trading in my phone after buying a new iPhone 7+ at the Apple Store.

n8dcho

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
So does the delivery date disappearing mean anything? Ordered Jet Black 7 128gb at 3:30ish and had date of 10/05.

Kfortune117

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2015
Has anyone else that was charged yesterday evening not had a tracking number show up yet? I have seen quite a few without a working tracking number, but not where they haven't received anything.

Grumpydude

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Mi
View attachment 658028

This is what I got when trading in my phone after buying a new iPhone 7+ at the Apple Store.
Not sure what the conditions are to get the $650 trade in but when I was on the phone with 611 trying to get my disaster straightened out I asked the rep if I could buy phone at Apple and she told me yes but. But the trade in credit would only be $225. The fine print I was told states that phones purchased from Apple , Staples, and Microsoft were not eligible for the additional amount.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.