Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

srsbreakfast

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2014
I would demand that they give you the phone you ordered before its ship by date

I asked to speak to someone else. She assured me that it was NOT cancelled and that they would have a chat with the other guy's manager. They also waived a fee that I wasn't too hype about paying (I had gone in to the store mostly to return the iPad I bought for my son, which was a duplicate gift). So that was nice. She informed me the order was "staging" and they were just waiting for the shipment of phones to come in; she couldn't tell me what that meant but she thinks it will be here soon. That's a better outcome than "it'll be here in November because we cancelled your order harharhhar"

Panic61

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
Yeah lots of conflciting information from Verizon and their order statuses.

Yes, that's what is so damn frustrating about it, there are so many different ways to check the status, and they're all different. *611 says pending shipment, ship by 9/28, the app doesn't have any data at all, just that the order exists, the website says processing when logged in, but no ship date, the preorder status site has no info...

Maryinsouthie

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2014
Minnesota
I'm getting super annoyed that I have no movement on my order and someone who ordered a full day after me has received shipping info. I didn't order until 9/11 and was fine waiting, but this does irritate me.

RG + 128gb

srsbreakfast

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2014
Sweet babby Jibbers Crabst... I have tracking info. Should be here Tuesday (silver 7+ 256, original date 10/5). Soon I can put this nightmare to bed. Very first-world-problems, I know, but I am using this to distract myself from the $14,000 medication that got lost in the mail this week...

Reactions: miss.manson

chenry22

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
How long after payment is charged is it taking to get shipment notification? My CC was initially declined and Verizon reran it this morning around 7 CST.

srsbreakfast

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2014
How long after payment is charged is it taking to get shipment notification? My CC was initially declined and Verizon reran it this morning around 7 CST.

For me it was longer than that-- I noticed payment was taken last night and just got my notification a few minutes ago. Maybe 24 hours or so for me.

chenry22

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
I'm getting super annoyed that I have no movement on my order and someone who ordered a full day after me has received shipping info. I didn't order until 9/11 and was fine waiting, but this does irritate me.

RG + 128gb

I ordered the same phone on 9/10 and they just tried to charge my CC last night. It declined so they reran it this morning. Should ship in a few days they told me. Hopefully you will see movement soon. I got an email from Verizon saying my order was processing which I already knew so look for that email. :)
[doublepost=1474655215][/doublepost]
For me it was longer than that-- I noticed payment was taken last night and just got my notification a few minutes ago. Maybe 24 hours or so for me.

Ok thanks!! I am so anxious and nervous because they tried to charge my card last night and it declined it. Just hoping it didn't mess anything up since they reran the card this morning. She told me it wouldn't but I still worry.

Reactions: Maryinsouthie

Crazyj414

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2015
Prob a duplicate question but when sending back my 6s due to edge plan, the SIM card comes out right? It had to last year. And yes I'm on Verizon. The instructions didn't say. It took a few days but I'm ready to keep my 7. At least for a year.

kanga1622

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2016
Prob a duplicate question but when sending back my 6s due to edge plan, the SIM card comes out right? It had to last year. And yes I'm on Verizon. The instructions didn't say. It took a few days but I'm ready to keep my 7. At least for a year.

The directions in my boxes said to remove the SIM card before sending the phone. Hope I can find a youtube video to show me how to do that. LOL

Reactions: Crazyj414

MomMom1012

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2014
My tracking info is online but I haven't gotten a text with the info yet.

7 RG 128gb ordered 9/19 morning, card charged 9/22 evening, tracking info updated a short time ago, delivery scheduled for 9/27 via FedEx through Memphis

bdbarber97

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
So, I'm about to reserve an iPhone 7+ Matte black at my nearest Apple store, which I'll have to drive four hours to get to... But it's the weekend, and I'm tired of waiting :) But my question is, should I cancel my pre order with Verizon now or wait until I get it at the store? It's not supposed to ship until 10/5

Panic61

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
So, I'm about to reserve an iPhone 7+ Matte black at my nearest Apple store, which I'll have to drive four hours to get to... But it's the weekend, and I'm tired of waiting :) But my question is, should I cancel my pre order with Verizon now or wait until I get it at the store? It's not supposed to ship until 10/5

Absolutely wait until you have it in hand, cancelling is easy

kgab37

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2016
i called *611 and it says "my shipment has been processed and shipped with an estimated arrival of 2 business days", then it asks if i want to know my tracking info and it said "received & activated" what does that mean? lol

i called back to double check and then it automatically says my order is being processed with an estimated delivery by 10/5. all other forms of order status (online and customer rep) still saying processing and 10/5.

i ordered MB 128gb plus via a verizon store around 3.30 pm central time on 9/9.

idk what to believe or where my order is lol... *anxious*

Enclavet

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2016
I just reserved a 7+ MB 256gb at my local store. Does anyone know if I will be qualified for the $650 trade in deal for Verizon if I buy it from Apple? I know I would have to cancel my current JB 128GB in order to get on the installment plan.

lwaldrop

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2016
My tracking info is online but I haven't gotten a text with the info yet.

7 RG 128gb ordered 9/19 morning, card charged 9/22 evening, tracking info updated a short time ago, delivery scheduled for 9/27 via FedEx through Memphis

Happy for you, but I ordered mine on 9/9. Original ship date of 10/5. No status change, no cc charge. It's so very frustrating!

tennisboygr

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2016
Just got off of Chat with Verizon and it looks like my phone is on a ship right now that comes in the next couple of days. Looks like I'll get the phone in the next week or so

Hpdrifter

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2016
Drifting wastelands of NJ
Jet Black 256 7+ ordered 3:24am 9/9 on VZW site.... original ship date 9/28.... checking constantly.... NOTHING changed! Reading people ordered after getting store delivery and shipped... friend got 128 gold 7+ today with 10/5 original date! WTF Vzw and apple? Could you have botched this release more?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.