Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jbailey1974

macrumors member
Nov 3, 2015
OH wait now all of them are saying that it has shipped. So FYI, ordered 9/9 confirmation 8:30 am. 7+ MB 128 gb expected ship date 9/28. CC charged yesterday evening. Order status says shipped yesterday. I do have a tracking number but not yet in FEDEX system.
[doublepost=1474645710][/doublepost]
OH wait now all of them are saying that it has shipped. So FYI, ordered 9/9 confirmation 8:30 am. 7+ MB 128 gb expected ship date 9/28. CC charged yesterday evening. Order status says shipped yesterday. I do have a tracking number but not yet in FEDEX system.
Now in system with a expected delivery of 9/27.

raq0915

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
Im starting to get nervous that Verizon isnt going to come through with Jet Black +s for a while. I havent seen a single person say they got theirs yet and mine is supposed to be here on 10/5

Reactions: kylefrost

acm1108

macrumors regular
Jul 29, 2013
Verizon says it shipped yesterday(22nd) via UPS2? Assuming that means 2-Day shipping, would that mean today (23rd) or tomorrow (24th)

AllHart

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2012
Rochester, NY
I know I'm late to the game, which is unusual for me, when the 5 and 6 were launched, I was right there when preorder was first available. Life has been pretty busy and just ordered my 7+ 128 Gold yesterday right at Verizon. I'm on a plan with my step sister so we needed to go in together to switch our plan around a little. My concern is that my step sister and I both got different ship dates because she ordered the 7+ RG 128, and I ordered the 7+ G 128. Our Verizon rep said we would have to wait until we both got our phones delivered to us and then come in to Verizon to have them swapped over... I'm not sure if we have to wait because we're doing the trade in program, or if because we are changing our plan when the new phones arrive. Anyone else have a situation like this? My ship date as of right now is 11/9, and hers is 11/16. I'm hoping they will ship prior to those dates, as in years past dates tend to move up some. I don't think I can wait weeks for my phone to come, and then have phone in hand and have to wait for my step sister to receive hers!! Trying to be patient.... o_O

scwinsett

Suspended
Apr 21, 2010
Denver
Has any single person gotten their JB standard sized 7 128? I got my confirmation at 12:15am on 9.9, and still got a delivery date of 10.5. Seen no movement

Doncisco88

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2016
Just called. They said vz doesn't have the phones so all 9/23 that haven't been shipped are being pushed back to 10/5
[doublepost=1474646732][/doublepost]With that said, I'm heading to Apple.. mb

Reactions: nikster0029

raq0915

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
Just called. They said vz doesn't have the phones so all 9/23 that haven't been shipped are being pushed back to 10/5
[doublepost=1474646732][/doublepost]With that said, I'm heading to Apple.. mb
If that means my 2 phones set for 10/5 ship date dont come on time, Im going to be PISSED.

Thenicknology

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2014
Sterling Heights, MI
Yoo.. So when I reserved it asked for my card info.. I used a debit thats different from the account on file that VZW uses for auto bill pay. Its going to charge the card I put in when ordering, correct? Not the account on file for monthly payments?

NigeySaid

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2016
I am also one of the folks here who preordered the iPhone 7+ JB 128gb. My order confirmation email was 0318 eastern time when I was finally able to place my order. It originally said delivery by 10/5. Approximately 6 hours later when I woke up and viewed my account, the estimated ship date showed 9/23 and has stayed the same ever since until an hour ago when my estimated ship date wasn't there anymore. I just checked the website a few minutes ago and it is back to 9/23. :( I believe VZW handled this very poorly.

Reactions: Moore94

aj23xnyc

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2015
To be honest, I'm not giving up hope until Midnight tonight, since the website says 9/23, and a TON of people get ship notifications and CC charges at around 5pm cst and like 9pm-ish cst, I still believe there's a chance for us tonight with the 9/23 ship date!

From VZW Rep - "There are some orders that have been pushed back, on this order we would have already been notified of the change." again, so more hope for me at least, can't be mad until Midnight!

Reactions: phoebe_buffay

phoebe_buffay

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
Dallas
7 Plus JB 128 gb ordered on 9/9 at 2:20 am Central time

Email originally said delivered by 10/5.
But when you go to the order status it says ship by 9/23.
So it confused me thinking I'd get it today. When it fact it ships today to deliver by 10/5. Anyhow, the VZ agent said to me yesterday that they would notify me when it gets shipped today. It is about to be noon on 9/23 and no shipment notice yet. All I know is the order no longer lets me cancel it and when I try *611 it says the order is getting ready for shipment.

- from one more disgruntled 7 plus Jet Black customer-

raq0915

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
7 Plus JB 128 gb ordered on 9/9 at 2:20 am Central time

Email originally said delivered by 10/5.
But when you go to the order status it says ship by 9/23.
So it confused me thinking I'd get it today. When it fact it ships today to deliver by 10/5. Anyhow, the VZ agent said to me yesterday that they would notify me when it gets shipped today. It is about to be noon on 9/23 and no shipment notice yet. All I know is the order no longer lets me cancel it and when I try *611 it says the order is getting ready for shipment.

- from one more disgruntled 7 plus Jet Black customer-
Is 611 more updated then the site?

Reactions: phoebe_buffay

srsbreakfast

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2014
I'm at Verizon now getting to the bottom of this and this ass clown actually CANCELLED MY ORDER. I'm about to vomit on their floor. So over it.

Thenicknology

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2014
Sterling Heights, MI
Alright.. for the FIRST TIME ever since pre-ordering, my EDD is gone for my JB 128+.. No CC auth yet but thats the first movement of any kind I've seen since 9/9. AND my case is supposed to come today. Super excited either way. Keep your heads up everyone!

frankdogg

macrumors 6502
Mar 24, 2011
253, WA
bad news my fellow comrades. It looks like Verizon charged me for my entire order, but did a partial shipment (according to the tracking details). They've shipped my LG TERRA FLIPphone (for my father in law, he's over 70) but not my 2 7s Gold or my 7+ MB 128gb.

Random_User_678

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2016
I'm at Verizon now getting to the bottom of this and this ass clown actually CANCELLED MY ORDER. I'm about to vomit on their floor. So over it.
Yep! I had a fraud alert from my CC. I cleared it up and they told me to have Vz rerun the card. Instead of re running the card they cancelled the order and made a new one. That pushed my delivery date back to November

So not happy right now!

chenry22

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
Yep! I had a fraud alert from my CC. I cleared it up and they told me to have Vz rerun the card. Instead of re running the card they cancelled the order and made a new one. That pushed my delivery date back to November

So not happy right now!

I hope they didn't do that to mine!! She said she reran the payment and mine should ship in the next few days.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.