Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Breaksstuffjman

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2016
Still no movement on my JB+ 128.

Got my confirmation email at 1:26AM MT. Original ship date of 10/5 now 10/12 :(

Seeing all this movement for others made me hopeful.

dtrj787

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2013
Cincinnati, OH, USA
SIGH. just sigh. No movement. Zero. Nada. Zilch. NOTHING. Insult to injury finally saw the word "black" instock at my local store... but it's MB 32 not plus. If I see the word processing one more effing time...
JB 128 Plus 9/9 3:19 am EST EDD 10/26

Same here. My dates haven't changed or disappeared or anything. No Charge. No. Text. No Email. Nothing.

128 JB 7+ and 128 silver 7+ ordered 9/9 3:24am EST Expected ship date is 9/28

Reactions: ButterflyBella

oupreppygirl

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2016
Ohio
It was always there. I have been staring at it for 2 weeks.

What URL are you using to check your order status? I'm using two different ones, and neither say anything about a shipment.

I know there are several ways to check with Verizon, so I'm just curious

hakr100

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2011
East Coast
Thanks. My card was charged.

Just got a UPS tracking notice in my email. Doesn't show yet on the UPS site, but that's normal. Probably show later today.

UPDATE: Got a tracking number Friday, number started working Friday evening, and by Saturday morning, the phone had moved from Philadelphia, PA to ... Philadelphia, PA to a UPS Depot in my home state, scheduled for delivery this Monday. :)

Last edited:

Aznjules86

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
Pickup is you ordering it and paying online then picking it up.

Reservation is them just holding it at the store and you pay when you get there.
Thanks. How are people getting the reservations complete? I always get a message
We’re sorry, but this service is currently unavailable.

Reactions: kstclaire

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
My CC was charged last night, but I haven't gotten a text or email from Verizon yet. I ordered on 9/9, received confirmation email at 2:06AM Central.

This link (https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/order/common/searchOrder.jsp?) now says my expected ship date is 9/22 and that the order has been sent to the warehouse for shipment. No carrier or tracking info.
My 2 jet black pluses 128gb had a date of 9/28 and they were sent to warehouse for shipment last night

Halt&CatchFire

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
7+ 128 GB JB. Email confirmation 3:24 EST. It's said 9/23 ship date for 2 weeks.

No nothing in the tracking. And to be honest, I'm starting to get annoyed now. How about some communication as to what is going on. I wouldn't be mad if other carriers were also not shipping. But T-mobile users are getting their JB phones. ATT are getting their phones. WTF Verizon.

Reactions: Killa Aaron

cforster

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2013
Missouri USA
7+ 128 GB JB. Email confirmation 3:24 EST. It's said 9/23 ship date for 2 weeks.

No nothing in the tracking. And to be honest, I'm starting to get annoyed now. How about some communication as to what is going on. I wouldn't be mad if other carriers were also not shipping. But T-mobile users are getting their JB phones. ATT are getting their phones. WTF Verizon.
Same boat as you and completely agree. I've been pretty laid back about the whole situation compared to others, but I'm about on my last nerve as well.

My date is still 9/23 and I have absolutely zero faith that will be met.

JakobDylanC

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2016
USA
Question - do Apple stores accept Verizon's iPhone upgrade plan? I'm upgrading from my 6s Plus through Verizon's annual upgrade, and my 7 Plus hasn't shipped yet. if I went to the Apple store and got the phone there could I upgrade through them or would I be forced to go through the Apple Upgrade Program?

ButterflyBella

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016
NY
Same here. My dates haven't changed or disappeared or anything. No Charge. No. Text. No Email. Nothing.

128 JB 7+ and 128 silver 7+ ordered 9/9 3:24am EST Expected ship date is 9/28
I'm terribly jealous of your 9/28 vs my 10/26. I swear VZW is random and no matter who set their alarms we are all thrown in a pile and it's a roll of the dice

Reactions: jwalltheapple

kelleybp

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2010
7+ 128 MB ordered thru Verizon business site confirmed 9/9 11 am ET. Given 9/28 ship date. Sent to warehouse for shipping on 9/22. No tracking info yet.

lwaldrop

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2016
Order Date/Time (from email confirmation): 9/9 @ 6pm
Ordered From (Apple/AT&T/Verizon/etc): Verizon corp store
iPhone Model: 7+ 128 MG & 7+ 128 RG
Geographic Location: East Tennessee
Other Notes: Original date or 10/5, ordered disappeared from MyVerizon app this morning for a few hours. It has since returned with the same Processing status. No CC charge yet

I have seen several people order theirs in VZW stores at later days than I and I still have not seen any movement while others are getting their phone already.

Reactions: DIGGDEEP

ThatGuyinUtah

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Utah
Dear spirit of Steve Jobs.

I offer up this prayer in thanks and gratitude. I thank you for being a visionary and creating products I am proud to own. I also want to let you know, that since you died, things are not the same. I recently pre-ordered a MB 128 7+ phone. It seems to be a beautiful phone. But I'm not sure, as it may be a month before I actually get to hold the phone in my hands. I pray that you might find it in your heart to intercede on my behalf, and the behalf of all those on this forum who are patiently waiting, to speed up the delivery process.

This prayer I offer to you and the gods who influence the church of Apple. Amen.

Edit: Corrected spelling on last name. Hopefully the misspelling does not anger the gods. Perhaps I need to sacrifice a new phone to a volcano.

Last edited:

takasugi

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2012
I don't think you can. Since the promotional only applies for those who set up a DPP. Apple store doesn't offer the DPP and it's either a 2 year contract or pay in full, or Apple installment or iUP. So technically it won't work.

Sunday I was able to reserve a phone at the apple store, however this one is going back to Apple, since my 2 phones that I had Verizon store order for me came in yesterday for pick up and I am going to take the advantage of doing the trade in for 2 6S Plus's. I had asked the rep about this and said that it only qualifies if purchased directly from any Verizon store or Verizonwireless.com and not from Apple.com or Apple Store.

But then I guess there are people who were able to do this so I guess it doesn't hurt to try~

I was able to do DPP in store at Apple and I got the bonus data and $650 rebate from Verizon.

Panic61

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
Dear spirit of Steve Job.

I offer up this prayer in thanks and gratitude. I thank you for being a visionary and creating products I am proud to own. I also want to let you know, that since you died, things are not the same. I recently pre-ordered a MB 128 7+ phone. It seems to be a beautiful phone. But I'm not sure, as it may be a month before I actually get to hold the phone in my hands. I pray that you might find it in your heart to intercede on my behalf, and the behalf of all those on this forum who are patiently waiting, to speed up the delivery process.

This prayer I offer to you and the gods who influence the church of Apple. Amen.

Amen... except for the 'patiently' part and hope you don't anger the spirit of Steve Jobs by calling him Steve Job...

Reactions: ThatGuyinUtah

MsRandall

macrumors 65816
Nov 27, 2011
Bay Area, Ca
Question - do Apple stores accept Verizon's iPhone upgrade plan? I'm upgrading from my 6s Plus through Verizon's annual upgrade, and my 7 Plus hasn't shipped yet. if I went to the Apple store and got the phone there could I upgrade through them or would I be forced to go through the Apple Upgrade Program?

This has been answered like 100 times over the last 3 days but the answer is yes

You will NOT have the option as you reserve online however once you are in the store - you WILL be able to use the Verizon Device Payment option

Good luck in your search for iunicorn - I mean iPhone

Dodya

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2016
I already lost all hope. iPhone 7+ 128gb JB Expected ship date 9/23. No Charge. No movement whatsoever.

Verizon you suck!!!

SaltTheWound

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Thanks. How are people getting the reservations complete? I always get a message
We’re sorry, but this service is currently unavailable.

I'm getting this same message and have been informed by 2 Apple phone reps that that site has been disabled.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.