Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrsNique

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2016
Y'all better be telling the truth about these charges :) I am getting hopeful. ordered JB+256 9/9 about 3:30 EST original deliver date was 9/28 but after a few days it changed to ship by 10/5

Charged!!! Ordered 9/9 around noon
Matte 7+ 128gb
Original ship date 10/5

Attachments

• IMG_2258.PNG
    IMG_2258.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 256
  • IMG_2260.PNG
    IMG_2260.PNG
    127.2 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Reactions: ThatGuyinUtah

NigeySaid

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2016
This is useless info to anyone but you, without including your phone, model, color, etc.
Oops. I posted previously. JB 7+ 128gb. Website was crappy until 0315am eastern time when I finally got to put my order in. Confirmation email was at 0318. Originally deliver date said 10/5, a few hours later I looked and had 9/23 expected ship date up until this point when I finally got charged.

chubbieone

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2014
Buffalo, NY
UPS Tracking finally working, 11.5 hours later. Phone originally showed shipped on 9/22 by Verizon's link, UPS label shows picked up on 9/23, EDD is Tuesday 9/27. One day before Verizon's original EDD.

Friday night update. Just checked via the preorder url and it looks like Christmas arrives next week. Hopefully Monday.

MB 128 7+
Ordered in Verizon store
9/9 around 12pm mst

Original shipment date of 10/5.

Giving thanks to the spirit of Steve Jobs tonight.

Ron_Burgandy

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
Just wanted to update you folks, my order delivery date disappeared this morning, then I just got charged on my CC for the phone an hour ago, then upon checking my phone status after it now says that its at the warehouse and I should expect shipping/tracking info within 24 hours.

iPhone 7+
Finger Print Black
256 GB

ordered 9/9/16
Original deliver by date: 9/28/16

I almost purchased a Matte Black today after being super impatient, I'm glad someone beat me to it.

I will update status once the phone moves to keep you guys and gals in the loop

Reactions: Krissy_21

TK211X

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2016
Signed up just to reply as I have watched this thread since Pre orders opened. Just got my CC charged.

iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Jet Black

Ordered and emailed conf. 3:27AM
Got 9/28 date.

Now have location code and shipping is blank with a still ship date 9/28 but I'm sure I'll get a UPS my choice alert anytime now.

Reactions: mbern1008

mbern1008

macrumors regular
Nov 5, 2013
Signed up just to reply as I have watched this thread since Pre orders opened. Just got my CC charged.

iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Jet Black

Ordered and emailed conf. 3:27AM
Got 9/28 date.

Now have location code and shipping is blank with a still ship date 9/28 but I'm sure I'll get a UPS my choice alert anytime now.
That was right about my time...... Fingers crossed same everything else

Thenicknology

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2014
Sterling Heights, MI
10/5 JB+ here, still waiting. My ESD is came back on the order page. Honestly I feel like it could go out tonight, I ordered at 328 EST, thats only a couple mins from others.. Just want this phone.. Case came today in the mail.. Got a clear one to show off the Fingerprints.

JakobDylanC

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2016
USA
Ordered 7+ 128GB MB on 9/9 at around 3PM

Original ship date was 10/5. No CC charge until a few hours ago today. Called *611 and they said it's expected to ship tomorrow (9/24).

theanimala

macrumors 6502
Mar 2, 2007
Another 10/5 ship date that just had my credit card charged a few minutes ago. I placed an order for 1 128GB 7+ MB and 1 128GB 7+ RG but not until 3:13PM, a full 12 hours after the preorder window opened. Hoping to log in on Monday and have some shipping information...

macmann81

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
West TN
7+ 128 JB ordered on 9/9 at 2:15 am CST. Credit card was attempted to charge at 7:20 my card carried flagged it for fraud had to contact vzw to rerun the card. They processed the order and has been charged now. Website is still showing processing. Calling 611 says it is being shipped and will be delivered in 2 business day. Can't believe it has finally happened. Good luck to every who is still waiting hang in there.

aj23xnyc

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2015
Got this same information! (Posted a little bit ago) I think it's finally happening!
7+ 128 GB JB. +24 mins email confirmation. 9/23 ship by.

Just called Verizon and spoke with Ashley. She was friendly, so I took it easy on her. She said that she could see my order in the system, and that it had been "sent". She said that means it was in their warehouse and system and headed to the shipper. Whether or not that means I'll get charged and tracking info tonight, remains to be seen. But it's more info than the "processing" that I've had for 2 weeks now.

Anything yet for you?? Still nothing for me...I hope she wasn't lying when she said it's on the way!

therealbenwells

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2016
Been a quiet observer of this thread ever since it started. Glad to finally report that my credit card was charged 20 minutes ago and my 256GB Jet Black 7+ has shipped!!! Still no tracking information or anything besides that, but 2 weeks after placing my order and being stuck on "processing" it's great to finally see movement. I hope all of my fellow Jet Black 7+ orderers get their tracking information soon as well!!

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
I reserved my 7Plus yes.........but there was a line of people outside of the store and they were letting them "reserve" the phones they had in stock right then and there. I'm assuming they were the 7, and not the plus.
If you waited in line on launch day to get whatever phone they had in-stock, not on reserve, you would hope to walk out with a phone. And if not, you would hope to be able to reserve one. That is not the same thing as walking in the door and walking out with a phone. Once the stock in each store on LAUNCH DAY was sold then everyone was out of luck. We chose to be at home to order just after midnight PST for a phone we knew we would not be picking up the next day. So no one is walking out of the store with a phone.
When I went to the Apple store on Thursday I heard two different reps tell people that walked in the only way they could get a phone was to reserve it. Pre-orders are over, that was only before launch.

mbern1008

macrumors regular
Nov 5, 2013
If you waited in line on launch day to get whatever phone they had in-stock, not on reserve, you would hope to walk out with a phone. And if not, you would hope to be able to reserve one. That is not the same thing as walking in the door and walking out with a phone. Once the stock in each store on LAUNCH DAY was sold then everyone was out of luck. We chose to be at home to order just after midnight PST for a phone we knew we would not be picking up the next day. So no one is walking out of the store with a phone.
When I went to the Apple store on Thursday I heard two different reps tell people that walked in the only way they could get a phone was to reserve it. Pre-orders are over, that was only before launch.

They really need to fix this whole preorder thing.... They should only allow enough pre-orders for those that would be able to be shipped for launch and not allow anyone else to order until the sale start date. Either that or not have any in stores until all pre-orders have been fulfilled.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.