Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gavinemt

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2016
Just got my tracking number via text from VZW. Site says shipped on 10/3 no details on tracking yet. Since it has shipped does it fall under the 2 day thing it will it be later? First time preordering so not sure of the process and of course VZW couldn't tell me nothing.

bnw410

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016
SHIPPED!! Ordered a 128 gb 7 plus gold on 9/15. Ship date was supposed to be 10/19. After i paid the account off verizon canceled my order and placed another order on 9/29 with a ship date of 11/23. I jus checked my order status and it shipped yesterday UPSGROUND2 :D I thought I was really going to have to wait 2 months

Reactions: KNBrooks

Dancezwitwolves

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016
Yes, but what the hell verizon I ordered on 9/15, edd 11/23
Matte blacks are shipping way faster than jet blacks, which I find insane because jet black regular 7s are everywhere. I ordered 9/9 on preorder day and I think it's insane that I have a date of November. The jet black 7 plus can't be that much harder to make than the 7.

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
Matte blacks are shipping way faster than jet blacks, which I find insane because jet black regular 7s are everywhere. I ordered 9/9 on preorder day and I think it's insane that I have a date of November. The jet black 7 plus can't be that much harder to make than the 7.
Right, smh

KNBrooks

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2016
SHIPPED!! Ordered a 128 gb 7 plus gold on 9/15. Ship date was supposed to be 10/19. After i paid the account off verizon canceled my order and placed another order on 9/29 with a ship date of 11/23. I jus checked my order status and it shipped yesterday UPSGROUND2 :D I thought I was really going to have to wait 2 months
This makes me happy! I ordered 9/16 but have a EDD of 10/26, hoping my ships soon as well and I don't have to wait until the 26th:D

Reactions: bnw410

FmaxTurboSi

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2011
socal
When did you order

ordered her phone on 9/11.

my phone is another story. funny because I originally ordered a JB 7+ 128gb on 9/9 12:30am confirmation. Originally had a 10/5 delivery date, but then got pushed back to 10/25 or something. So I cancelled the JB and ordered a matte black on 9/17 with delivery date around 10/12. My local apple store had a MB 7+ 256gb in stock, so I cancelled my phone order and picked up my phone in store on 9/23. It sucks that people "preorder/pay" for their phones on launch day and aren't able to get their phones because Apple has allocated some phones to be sent to the store instead.

Reactions: KNBrooks

Withavision

macrumors member
Oct 3, 2016
got my tracking number this morning... it is working... in Memphis, TN right now.

I live in PA... it does not have an expected delivery date though..

sknotts05

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2016
got my tracking number this morning... it is working... in Memphis, TN right now.

I live in PA... it does not have an expected delivery date though..
i got an email at 9 am this morning with my tracking number and their wesbite gave me a tracking number at 4 am central time, maybe earlier thats just when i woke up, and tracking number still not working about 12 hours after i got it.

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Nice to see this thread still moving along. Got my phone on delivery day but I still check this thread everyday to see the updates. Seeing lots of excitement, as well as disappointment on here. Love this time of year!

gavinemt

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2016
Got my tracking numbers. States in transit but no other info on when it will be delivered. Tracking numbers are UPS which leads me to believe it will go to fedex first then two day shipping? IDK I'm new to all this. Mine was Origin Scan:1:17 on 10/3 in memphis, TN. Anyone has preordered before and knows the process can give any information. Im worried also this hurricane is gonna slow it down as well.

fcortese

macrumors demi-god
Apr 3, 2010
Big Sky country
Got my email confirmation today at 11:39 MST. 2 day Fedex Air left Memphis, TN at 10:21. I'm in western Montana. I ordered on 9/21 at about 4:30 in the afternoon with ship date of 10/12. 7 Black 32 GB. It will go to my local carrier (Verizon) store where I ordered it from. Looks like they are starting to come ahead of the original conservative ship date. Good luck to the rest of you, hope your orders one soon!

Reactions: zmenchhofer

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
Wow just got my text my order was received on 10/03/2016 and I'll receive tracking info soon !! Yay it's finally on it's way. I'm so excited MB 7+ 32GB. I'm guessing Wednesday.

Reactions: miss.manson

zmenchhofer

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2016
Kentucky
Wow just got my text my order was received on 10/03/2016 and I'll receive tracking info soon !! Yay it's finally on it's way. I'm so excited MB 7+ 32GB. I'm guessing Wednesday.

dont want to bust your bubble! im in the same boat! but this late in the day if its just now shipping it probably missed the fedex flight! :/ it will probably be thursday

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.