Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RogueWoman

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2016
Apparently Memphis is the warehouse that got the latest shipment...my 3-iPhone 7s and 1-iPhone SE are shipping from Memphis too. Ordered 9/21 EDD 10/19, charged last night, shipped today.

Reactions: devinthomas

mrgossett

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2008
My 7+ 128 JB is in Memphis, picked up by FedEx. I live not far from Nashville, so it should easily get to me by Wed., 10/5.

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Got my tracking numbers. States in transit but no other info on when it will be delivered. Tracking numbers are UPS which leads me to believe it will go to fedex first then two day shipping? IDK I'm new to all this. Mine was Origin Scan:1:17 on 10/3 in memphis, TN. Anyone has preordered before and knows the process can give any information. Im worried also this hurricane is gonna slow it down as well.
Go back to the tracking number sent to you in email by Verizon. When you click the link, in the top right hand corner it has the scheduled delivery date. Sounds like you will have yours Wednesday.
[doublepost=1475547847][/doublepost]
I'm still stuck at 10/12. No changes, no charges, no nothing. :( I can try calling tomorrow & ask to speak to a supervisor. My family has has an account with Verizon since it opened basically. Hopefully there's something they can do for me.
It will be any day now. Patience Grasshopper. :)

Reactions: gavinemt

Claryella

macrumors member
Nov 2, 2014
It will be any day now. Patience Grasshopper. :)

269.gif

Another night with no changes. I had hoped to have it before this weekend, but I don't think that's going to happen. :(

Daekwan

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2014
Ordered JB 128 7+ on launch day 9/9 with an anticipated ship date of 11/02!! Cancelled that order and ordered a MB 128 7+ on 9/15.. nothing has shipped yet.. still showing 10/26 as predicted ship date.

Between this wait and my 5, 6, and 6S all dropping from LTE to 3G to 1x.. Im pretty much done with Verizon. I'll keep my service until I receive the phone and within the same week I'm jumping ship to Tmobile. My wife has Tmobile's legacy unlimited plan and for $140 a month we can have 2 lines with unlimited LTE data, 14GB of mobile hotspot/tethering, free calling to Canada & Mexico and be able to use our data & text messages with no roaming fees in over 140 countries.

I still want to keep the VZW phone because it is factory unlocked and has the CDMA radio which makes it a true world phone that can be used on any carrier. The VZW iPhone7 is the closest thing you can buy a truly unlocked SIM free iPhone from Apple.

SassyNyx

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2016
I'm not in a hurry for mine, but getting it earlier would be a nice surprise.

Its semi annoying to see people who ordered the same models way after me, getting them shipped ahead of me after making calls to Verizon, all the same. o_O

Reactions: kstclaire

ButterflyBella

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016
NY
I'm not in a hurry for mine, but getting it earlier would be a nice surprise.

Its semi annoying to see people who ordered the same models way after me, getting them shipped ahead of me after making calls to Verizon, all the same. o_O
I'm starting to wonder if things are haphazardly random.... I see no rhyme or reason to the order dates and ship dates...

Reactions: Moore94

lparsons21

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2014
Southern Illinois
Got my tracking numbers. States in transit but no other info on when it will be delivered. Tracking numbers are UPS which leads me to believe it will go to fedex first then two day shipping? IDK I'm new to all this. Mine was Origin Scan:1:17 on 10/3 in memphis, TN. Anyone has preordered before and knows the process can give any information. Im worried also this hurricane is gonna slow it down as well.

I got my tracking number too. Show a UPS ground service, but like yours only shows in transit with no delivery date given. And using the UPS app it says going to Maine and I'm in Illinois.

Something hinky.

lparsons21

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2014
Southern Illinois
I got my tracking number too. Show a UPS ground service, but like yours only shows in transit with no delivery date given. And using the UPS app it says going to Maine and I'm in Illinois.

Something hinky.

Right after I posted this I went back to the UPS app and it now shows delivery to the correct address and that it will be here tomorrow. Glad to see that.

Reactions: ButterflyBella

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
SHIPPED!! Ordered a 128 gb 7 plus gold on 9/15. Ship date was supposed to be 10/19. After i paid the account off verizon canceled my order and placed another order on 9/29 with a ship date of 11/23. I jus checked my order status and it shipped yesterday UPSGROUND2 :D I thought I was really going to have to wait 2 months
This is true, a veri
Apparently Memphis is the warehouse that got the latest shipment...my 3-iPhone 7s and 1-iPhone SE are shipping from Memphis too. Ordered 9/21 EDD 10/19, charged last night, shipped today.
is Memphis where Verizon's warehouse is located

ButterflyBella

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016
NY
Getting nervous.... phone is due to arrive today (JB 128 +) but it still says at destination sort facility and not on truck out for delivery.... aughhhhhh it's been since 9/9... where is this unicorn I mean phone

Skidoo03

macrumors newbie
Jun 25, 2012
Just got the text and email that the silver 256GB 7+ just shipped, ordered on 9/30.
[doublepost=1475587534][/doublepost]Still no update on the 128GB MB 7+ ordered on 9/16.

Wick12

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2011
As some others did I canceled my 9-19 7+ 128gb showing 11/9 estimated delivery and ordered MB 7+ 256 today. Hoping to get it this week!

Reactions: miss.manson

randy.massoglia

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2014
Had to return my Matte Black 128 GB. Ordered a matte Black 7plus 128GB on 09/30. Says it's processing on the Verizon website. Any clue when it will ship?

bluespark

macrumors 68040
Jul 11, 2009
Chicago
I placed my order (JB 7+ 256) on 9/20 and have been checking its status daily. Today, it is no longer in Verizon's system. This should be interesting....

sk8astevo

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2016
I placed my order (JB 7+ 256) on 9/20 and have been checking its status daily. Today, it is no longer in Verizon's system. This should be interesting....
Verizon's site is acting up for me. When I put in my conformation # it says it cant find my order.

bluespark

macrumors 68040
Jul 11, 2009
Chicago
Verizon's site is acting up for me. When I put in my conformation # it says it cant find my order.

Good to know -- maybe mine will reappear. Truth be told, I almost hope they lose it. I went through Verizon for the trade-in, but their ship times are so slow that part of me would love to have a justification to just buy the damn thing from my local Apple store.

Reactions: Moore94

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
As some others did I canceled my 9-19 7+ 128gb showing 11/9 estimated delivery and ordered MB 7+ 256 today. Hoping to get it this week!
You just ordered and it's shipping this week
[doublepost=1475602849][/doublepost]
That happened to me earlier

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.