Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Claryella

macrumors member
Nov 2, 2014
I'm still stuck at 10/12. No changes, no charges, no nothing. :( I can try calling tomorrow & ask to speak to a supervisor. My family has has an account with Verizon since it opened basically. Hopefully there's something they can do for me.

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
I'm still stuck at 10/12. No changes, no charges, no nothing. :( I can try calling tomorrow & ask to speak to a supervisor. My family has has an account with Verizon since it opened basically. Hopefully there's something they can do for me.
Yeah I'm getting upset as well my original date was 10/12 and we keep seeing a ton of movement on 10/12 orders so I really don't see what the hold up is. Maybe they don't have any MB 32GB but seriously I thought Apple would've produced more and at a faster rate.

It figures the first year I decide to order seems to be the worst and most problematic launch of an iPhone. I know Apple gives far out dates to cover themselves but they usually ship out way faster than expected. Am I wrong? Was the 6s launch this ridiculous or was most everyone taken care of by now?

madscientist10

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2014
NYC
How everyone's prototype devices working out? I reordered my JB 7 128GB—couldn't stand feeling left out.

My 7 Plus, which I use for testing, is easily the buggiest iPhone I have ever owned. I'm hoping most of this get worked out with software updates, but a lot of the network connectivity issues seem hardware related. This was sadly a rushed product, and I'm really hoping next year's release makes up for all these short comings.

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
I haven't read through everything but ALOT of the iPhone 7's and pluses are having service issues. Including mine and my husbands. Really sucks because we were so excited. Not doing a preorder again. I'll wait until all the bugs are worked out before buying :/
Kinda glad I have a November date now
[doublepost=1475467046][/doublepost]
That sucks! I hope since mine is coming in November it will be in a batch without issues.
I just said the same thing, I might have dodged this bullet

FmaxTurboSi

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2011
socal
just got charged for my wife's phone.

black iphone7 Plus 128gb with original ship date of 10/5, then 10/12.

Looks like the 10/5 ship date was accurate.

Reactions: Moore94

justinTlME

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2014
Yeah I'm getting upset as well my original date was 10/12 and we keep seeing a ton of movement on 10/12 orders so I really don't see what the hold up is. Maybe they don't have any MB 32GB but seriously I thought Apple would've produced more and at a faster rate.

It figures the first year I decide to order seems to be the worst and most problematic launch of an iPhone. I know Apple gives far out dates to cover themselves but they usually ship out way faster than expected. Am I wrong? Was the 6s launch this ridiculous or was most everyone taken care of by now?

Not all 10/12 dates are equal. Some people ordered 9/9 and got 10/12 and obviously those will be fulfilled before later 10/12 dates. It'll ship soon.

sknotts05

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2016
Update: Order placed 09/10/16
1- MB 128 GB 7Plus
1- Gold 128GB 7Plus
EDD: 10/12/16
Tonight i received a text message from verizon stating my order was received on 10/2 to and will receive a tracking number when order ships.
Just checked my card and it has not been charged yet but could be that it hasn't populated yet. Anyone have this yet? Should i expect to get my phones by end of week?
When i look online now it says EDD is 10/2
Maybe i have been charged because my available and current is about that amount off that i would be charged.
this happened to me also, got a text and then checked online and the date is completely gone from the order. card isnt charged apparently cause i live in alabama they just put it on your bill. therefore i have no way of knowing if its shipping or not.

Velirris

macrumors newbie
May 1, 2015
I was just charged for my 256 MB 7+ ordered 9/30 over the phone! Oh, happy day! :D

Argh.

Like, I've been trying to gather as much information as possible for collective dates and what not for other peoples' orders and all. But we ordered two 256 JB 7+ on 9/21 around 10pm EST. We've been sitting at 11/16 EDD, still no movement or anything. I'm hoping we get them before our birthday, which is 11/14. But, at the rate some of these are going out, starting to lose hope on that. (Separate orders as well, for the trade-in offer.)

Just charged for my big order, so hopefully those of you with multiple phones on your order will have good news soon too! And for those that ordered WAY before me (9/21 here), I would definitely call to see what's going on.

What all was in your 'big order'? What was your quoted EDD? We ordered on 9/21 as well, and are still 'in processing' and our EDD still shows 11/16.

Andrewperdomo123

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2016
  • Just called Verizon at 10:00 EDT. Told the rep I've had friends get their 7 Plus JB 128 before me which I ordered 9/9 at 3:52am EDT (late from my account getting locked from not knowing that damn account password) and they ordered on the 9/10. I told him they claimed to have called to harass Verizon about their Nov 2nd ship date and they got pushed to 10/2. Mine is set for 10/5 but I haven't been charged yet and was confused which is why i decided to call now. He was cool, he tried to tweak some things in shipping but was unable to. BUT I did get $30 off my next bill for having to wait this long. so I'l take that. he said I should be charged monday and that the charges aren't always exact with time before shipping. So, one more week with my 6... (At least I'm still jailbroken with my unlimited data lol)
Have they charged your card??

ButterflyBella

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016
NY
Ughhhhh Verizon drives me crazy. Not only to they take 200$ a month from me they torture me every launch.... my JB + 128 is FINALLY due to deliver tomorrow after ordering at 3 am est 9/9... but it's been sitting at the fed ex sorting center a few miles from my house since Saturday. So I called fedex and asked if I could pick it up and they said Verizon put a hold on it do not release until set delivery. It's a darn phone not a government secret come on Verizon! So I know it's no big deal and it's just one more day but I'm annoyed! And I'm extra annoyed because my new Apple Watch is coming today... would have been nice to set them up together....

AR565

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2016
Ordered 9/11 for 7+ MB 128GB and got the text last night that they received my order. Also my card was charged last night as well! My ship date has also disappeared from my order page. And *611 has said it's been processed and shipped. Anyone know how to find the tracking number before they send it to you? I think I remember reading something about that on here.

Reactions: roncito

Withavision

macrumors member
Oct 3, 2016
Ordered 256gb matte black 7+ on 10/1 in store.

Ship date shows 10/26, but my card was just charged today.

Does that mean it will definitely be shipping soon?

About how long after the card is charged does the phone get delivered??

Reactions: devinthomas

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
Ordered 256gb matte black 7+ on 10/1 in store.

Ship date shows 10/26, but my card was just charged today.

Does that mean it will definitely be shipping soon?

About how long after the card is charged does the phone get delivered??
Yes, but what the hell verizon I ordered on 9/15, edd 11/23

Reactions: miss.manson

MihlfMachine

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2016
Utah
what date was your card charged on?
Not sure as I ordered it in the Verizon store on 9/10. There was no charge at that time. I'll likely be charged the taxes and $20 upgrade fee at the Verizon store when I pick it up. At least that's how it went for my wife whom ordered on the same date as me but got hers a week later (7, 128gb RG).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.