Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dancezwitwolves

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016
I'm visiting from the T-Mobile preorder thread. Was just popping by to check in to see how you guys are doing on the 128MB+'s. How far along has Verizon gotten on their pre orders? Have all the 9/9 orders been shipped?

Just curious to see if you guys are having better luck than we are over on the magenta side. I had a nightmare trying to order at midnight on preorder night and ended up with a 9/10 order that has seen zero movement.
They seem to be ahead of schedule for most orders but definitely haven't fulfilled all 9/9 pre orders. I ordered JB+ 128gb 9/9 about 8:30am est and I still have an estimated ship date of 11/16. The 256gb models seem to be moving faster in all colors.

Reactions: kstclaire

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
I'm visiting from the T-Mobile preorder thread. Was just popping by to check in to see how you guys are doing on the 128MB+'s. How far along has Verizon gotten on their pre orders? Have all the 9/9 orders been shipped?

Just curious to see if you guys are having better luck than we are over on the magenta side. I had a nightmare trying to order at midnight on preorder night and ended up with a 9/10 order that has seen zero movement.
We've been doing really well this past week. Most of us had our ship dates moved up by two or more weeks. I ordered on 9/9, also had an issue with Verizon's site crashing so used the app on my phone, was given a ship date of 10/26, a week ago that was changed to 10/5 and I got my phone today. 128 7+ JB. I don't think everyone that ordered on 9/9 received their orders yet because some ordered in the afternoon, not during the midnight frenzy.
[doublepost=1475646931][/doublepost]
They seem to be ahead of schedule for most orders but definitely haven't fulfilled all 9/9 pre orders. I ordered JB+ 128gb 9/9 about 8:30am est and I still have an estimated ship date of 11/16. The 256gb models seem to be moving faster in all colors.
Dancez, your order won't ship that late. I'm surprised if you ordered on 9/9 your date hasn't been moved into October. I really think it will get to you much sooner, the orders have really been going out lately, look how few people are even posting here anymore. It seems to me that Verizon does an update on their site every Saturday and that changes the dates. I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Andrewperdomo123

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2016
10/5 and verizon have not charged my cc :mad:
Everytime I call to customer service all they say is they will ship my phone today but still nothing :/
I7+ JB 256MB

Corker

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2016
NY
Ordered 9/9 11pm EST 7+ 128GB MB and 7+ 128GB RG. Got my confirmation email last night at 8:30pm. Bank rejected payment for whatever reason. Spoke with a VZ rep to find out if I lost my place in line and she said I didn't. Used a different card because I was unable to contact my bank and the payment went through. VZ site still hasn't updated but *611 says it's shipped. Waiting shipping information. Original ship date 10/12.

lolitsDanny

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2016
Ordered 9/19 with est for 11/9. MB 7+ 128gb.

Checked best buy and got a 256gb mb 7+ ordered 9/28 and received 9/30.

Good luck guys.

Dancezwitwolves

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016
We've been doing really well this past week. Most of us had our ship dates moved up by two or more weeks. I ordered on 9/9, also had an issue with Verizon's site crashing so used the app on my phone, was given a ship date of 10/26, a week ago that was changed to 10/5 and I got my phone today. 128 7+ JB. I don't think everyone that ordered on 9/9 received their orders yet because some ordered in the afternoon, not during the midnight frenzy.
[doublepost=1475646931][/doublepost]
Dancez, your order won't ship that late. I'm surprised if you ordered on 9/9 your date hasn't been moved into October. I really think it will get to you much sooner, the orders have really been going out lately, look how few people are even posting here anymore. It seems to me that Verizon does an update on their site every Saturday and that changes the dates. I'm crossing my fingers for you!
Thanx! I feel like I'm one of the few people who ordered 9/9 still waiting on a phone on this thread lol.

dfran1

macrumors 6502
Apr 18, 2008
Apparently MB 128gb 7+ was extremely popular , still absolutely nothing, when my brother has now all his 3 128gb 7+'s as of today (silver is coming in today) golds came last week, he ordered after me by 4 hours and when I checked MB was the only of the 3 to ship early, as why I ordered MB besides leaning a little toward it. Ordered 9/13 ship date of 10/12.
Needless to say I am not happy with verizon at all!!! Then again I have not been for a while.
I also have not seen the 2 extra gig of data for life on my wife phone, more calls to them, like usual.
I sent my wife old phone out to them the saturday morning after release day that I received her 7 silver 128gb, and absolutely nothing on that either, though I have no idea how long it takes and they received it the Tuesday morning, 3 days after ship. Over 3 weeks now. I think we need another thread for trade ins.

Orchidbutterfly12

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
Midwest
Apparently MB 128gb 7+ was extremely popular , still absolutely nothing, when my brother has now all his 3 128gb 7+'s as of today (silver is coming in today) golds came last week, he ordered after me by 4 hours and when I checked MB was the only of the 3 to ship early, as why I ordered MB besides leaning a little toward it. Ordered 9/13 ship date of 10/12.
Needless to say I am not happy with verizon at all!!! Then again I have not been for a while.
I also have not seen the 2 extra gig of data for life on my wife phone, more calls to them, like usual.
I sent my wife old phone out to them the saturday morning after release day that I received her 7 silver 128gb, and absolutely nothing on that either, though I have no idea how long it takes and they received it the Tuesday morning, 3 days after ship. Over 3 weeks now. I think we need another thread for trade ins.
I am doing the trade in as well with my old phone (if I ever get my dang new phone!) and the information that is listed in the email I received states the following: "* The trade in value is issued over 24 months and will appear in 2-3 bill cycles after trade. Your iPhone 7 must remain active on Device Payment for 24 months to receive credits. If you cancel service, or if device payment agreement is paid off or transferred, trade in promotional credits will stop. Traded device must be in good working and cosmetic condition to receive credits." Hope that helps.

gyumilly

macrumors member
Oct 3, 2007
I can't seem to look up my order at verizon website any more. However, when I call to check it's still showing the same 10/26 EDD. Of course, no CC charge yet. I ordered 7+ 128GB silver and MB on 9/16. I've been a Tmobile customer for 10+ years and switching to Verizon and not happy for sure.

Orchidbutterfly12

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
Midwest
Welp it appears that there is finally movement on my order but I'm still confused. I ordered two 7's Jet Black and one 7+ 128mb Jet Black. My card was charged last night for all three. This morning though there is no change when viewing my online order status but *611 says there is no order on my account. I checked FedEx and it shows there is one delivery scheduled. When I spoke to the CSR she said there would be three different deliveries and that my 7+ wouldn't ship until some time in November. According to FedEx the box is 12"x9", my hope is that all three are in the single box! Fingers crossed :D

Gino.PLUS

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2016
Pre order a 7+ 128 MB on 9/12 and got confirmation this morning that its getting ready to be shipped out. Just waiting for tracking number.

Galandorian

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2016
My sister and I pre-ordered our phones on 9/13.

She ordered a 7+ 32GB Rose Gold, it shipped on September 23rd, and was at our house September 27th. Her estimated ship date was 10/3

I ordered a 7+ 32GB Black, it shipped today (10/5) and should be here Friday (10/7). My estimated ship date was 10/12.

Hope this helps some people!

Reactions: DcGamer05

XTheLancerX

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2014
NY, USA
Pre order a 7+ 128 MB on 9/12 and got confirmation this morning that its getting ready to be shipped out. Just waiting for tracking number.

I think a 9/18 order should be in the next batch or so, right? I have an estimated delivery of 11/02, so would it be too crazy to think I should see movement in about 2 weeks after this batch? I ordered the same phone as you. I have a feeling around 10/19 I will see movement, maybe a 10/26 delivery? Is that too unreasonable to expect with an 11/02 order? For some reason I've had a 10/26 number pop up in the back of my mind lately.

She ordered a 7+ 32GB Rose Gold, it shipped on September 23rd, and was at our house September 27th. Her estimated ship date was 10/3

I ordered a 7+ 32GB Black, it shipped today (10/5) and should be here Friday (10/7). My estimated ship date was 10/12.

So roughly how spaced out isn't each batch would you say? 2 weeks? I ordered a 128GB MB 7 Plus on 9/18. Hoping to get it in the last week of October, maybe see signs of movement at the end of next week, or sometime the week after. Actual estimate is 11/02.
[doublepost=1475685798][/doublepost]any idea why it says I have no pending account charges yet my iPhone shows up under orders? 11/02 estimate.

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT

Yup my 32gb MB shipped and will be here tomorrow ordered same day as you. Package is sitting in Memphis don't know why it hasn't moved for two days but it says it will be here tomorrow they better not reschedule !!!

sk8astevo

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2016
I think a 9/18 order should be in the next batch or so, right? I have an estimated delivery of 11/02, so would it be too crazy to think I should see movement in about 2 weeks after this batch? I ordered the same phone as you. I have a feeling around 10/19 I will see movement, maybe a 10/26 delivery? Is that too unreasonable to expect with an 11/02 order? For some reason I've had a 10/26 number pop up in the back of my mind lately.

So roughly how spaced out isn't each batch would you say? 2 weeks? I ordered a 128GB MB 7 Plus on 9/18. Hoping to get it in the last week of October, maybe see signs of movement at the end of next week, or sometime the week after. Actual estimate is 11/02.
[doublepost=1475685798][/doublepost]any idea why it says I have no pending account charges yet my iPhone shows up under orders? 11/02 estimate.
I have a ESD of 10/19
I ordered on 9/16
Still processing with no movement
7+ MB 32gb
[doublepost=1475690738][/doublepost]Are any 10/19's showing movement

XTheLancerX

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2014
NY, USA
I have a ESD of 10/19
I ordered on 9/16
Still processing with no movement
7+ MB 32gb
[doublepost=1475690738][/doublepost]Are any 10/19's showing movement
Oh god.. I hope you get your iPhone soon and I hope I do too :( this sort of makes me lose a little hope about getting my 11/02 order by about 10/26ish or so..

Corker

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2016
NY
Oh god.. I hope you get your iPhone soon and I hope I do too :( this sort of makes me lose a little hope about getting my 11/02 order by about 10/26ish or so..

From the time your card gets charged to the time you get your phone its around 5 days. There's still plenty of time. I ordered 9/9 and my phone just processed. Be patient!

Withavision

macrumors member
Oct 3, 2016
just received my 256gb MB 7+... setting up now. I have switched from the note 7... had a recalled unit and decided to just go with the 7+ instead of another note 7. Hopefully it wasnt a bad decision.

Reactions: Crazyj414

lilyjane07

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2016
Yes 256GBs are all ready to be shipped. I've placed two orders this week for IP7 MB 256s and both shipped within 24 hrs of placing the order. I had a promotional credit applied to my phone that I ordered (IP7 RG 128GB) on 9/14 with ESD of 10/12 that I couldn't change to the 256GB so I'm going to have to wait mine out. No movement on my end.

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Welp it appears that there is finally movement on my order but I'm still confused. I ordered two 7's Jet Black and one 7+ 128mb Jet Black. My card was charged last night for all three. This morning though there is no change when viewing my online order status but *611 says there is no order on my account. I checked FedEx and it shows there is one delivery scheduled. When I spoke to the CSR she said there would be three different deliveries and that my 7+ wouldn't ship until some time in November. According to FedEx the box is 12"x9", my hope is that all three are in the single box! Fingers crossed :D
You should have received an email from Verizon stating what is shipping, they even list the sim card as a separate item, although it's pre-installed.
[doublepost=1475700548][/doublepost]
just received my 256gb MB 7+... setting up now. I have switched from the note 7... had a recalled unit and decided to just go with the 7+ instead of another note 7. Hopefully it wasnt a bad decision.
You are on the wrong forum if you are asking for iPhone bashing. :) I am not a fan of Android and I have a bunch of reasons why - I'm glad you came to the dark side....muahahahahaha!
[doublepost=1475700733][/doublepost]

I would be wiling to bet you see your phone ship 2.5 weeks sooner than 11/02. It seems the orders have been moving up at that rate. I was originally 10/26 and was moved to 10/5, received 10/4. Totally worth waiting for!
[doublepost=1475700864][/doublepost]
I am doing the trade in as well with my old phone (if I ever get my dang new phone!) and the information that is listed in the email I received states the following: "* The trade in value is issued over 24 months and will appear in 2-3 bill cycles after trade. Your iPhone 7 must remain active on Device Payment for 24 months to receive credits. If you cancel service, or if device payment agreement is paid off or transferred, trade in promotional credits will stop. Traded device must be in good working and cosmetic condition to receive credits." Hope that helps.
Thank you for sharing that info Orchid, I did not know the details. It sounds like never-ending student debt.:)

Reactions: Orchidbutterfly12

Withavision

macrumors member
Oct 3, 2016
You are on the wrong forum if you are asking for iPhone bashing. :) I am not a fan of Android and I have a bunch of reasons why - I'm glad you came to the dark side....muahahahahaha!

No no I am not looking for iphone bashing, I just replaced my note 7 with on duh.... I used to have iphones then went to HTC then to note 7.... the htc became almost unusable after 2 years and the note was recalled. I could not find a black replacement note anywhere and they were not giving me a straight answer so I ordered the 7+.

Now time to wait on the watch to show up.

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
OrchidButterfly (sp) posted the terms of the trade in. You won't see anything for 2-3 billing cycles. Matte Black and Jet Black were the two biggest sellers and were in short supply. I think it's Apple, not Verizon, that is creating the shortages; they can't send it if it hasn't been built yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.