Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SassyNyx

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2016
I have a ESD of 10/19
I ordered on 9/16
Still processing with no movement
7+ MB 32gb
[doublepost=1475690738][/doublepost]Are any 10/19's showing movement

No, not me. Ordered 9/11 - Jet Black 7 - 128gb and RG+ 128gb. Nothing has changed on my 10/19 delivery date in nearly a month. :rolleyes:

Macgic

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2007
Ordered a 7+ 32gb MB on 9/9. It was supposed to ship today, but instead got an email that the order was cancelled. Called them up, they apologized and said a new one would ship in November. I asked if there was a better color/size combination to receive faster. I'll have a 7+ 256gb MB on Friday!

IMEX1PCT

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2015
i feel bad for the folks still waiting for preorders.

i ordered a Rose Gold 7 Plus 256Gb yesterday and its arriving Friday.

Should pair well with my iPhone 7 Rose Gold 256Gb.

IMEX1PCT

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2015
There are definite upsides to choosing the least popular color.

i dont care too much for whats 'popular'.

i usually just get what I like. Weird. I know.

I had a Jet Black 256GB and returned it.

Your 'popular' colors are unattractive to me. They also scream 'poor taste' to me.

Good luck!

Macgic

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2007

Your 'popular' colors are unattractive to me. They also scream 'poor taste' to me.

Good luck!

I can't remember the last time I looked at my phone without a case. Might of been when I first bought it. lolz

JaneZ

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2016
Ordered 9/9 11pm EST 7+ 128GB MB and 7+ 128GB RG. Got my confirmation email last night at 8:30pm. Bank rejected payment for whatever reason. Spoke with a VZ rep to find out if I lost my place in line and she said I didn't. Used a different card because I was unable to contact my bank and the payment went through. VZ site still hasn't updated but *611 says it's shipped. Waiting shipping information. Original ship date 10/12.
may I ask what was the amount being charged? I'm worrying my credit card going to reject the payment too, because I have a transaction limit for 1500. I'm not sure how the Verizon trade in program works.

Corker

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2016
NY
may I ask what was the amount being charged? I'm worrying my credit card going to reject the payment too, because I have a transaction limit for 1500. I'm not sure how the Verizon trade in program works.

It was nowhere near $1500. My bank thought it was a fraudulent transaction so they rejected it. Got it sorted out with the bank today but used a different card last night to get it done and over with. Still waiting on my tracking info....

Reactions: JaneZ

miss.manson

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2011
Georgia
They only charge you for the taxes.

Rootus

macrumors 6502
Mar 22, 2008
Portland, OR

Good luck!
That's a fair amount of projection. Why do you care color what anyone else gets?

Rose gold is the least popular, it has upsides. This is not opinion.
[doublepost=1475712562][/doublepost]
Tell that to the people who are stilling waiting for their rose gold phones....
Sure, why not? There's always RG in stock at the apple stores near me. It's the easiest color to get.

Wick12

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2011
It was worth canceling my 128 7+ MB order. Yesterday I ordered the 256GB MB 7+ and it shipped today and will be here tomorrow!

Reactions: miss.manson

SassyNyx

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2016
I just got texts that I was charged for my 10/19 shipping phones. :) Jet black 128gb 7 and a 128gb RG 7+. So I guess maybe I'll get them next week sometime.

Maybe there is something to be said for ironic eyerolls at Verizon after all. :p;)

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
I just got texts that I was charged for my 10/19 shipping phones. :) Jet black 128gb 7 and a 128gb RG 7+. So I guess maybe I'll get them next week sometime.

Maybe there is something to be said for ironic eyerolls at Verizon after all. :p;)
2 weeks early, awesome, hoping I see movement soon, ship by date 11/30

SassyNyx

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2016
That's a fair amount of projection. Why do you care color what anyone else gets?

Rose gold is the least popular, it has upsides. This is not opinion.
[doublepost=1475712562][/doublepost]
Sure, why not? There's always RG in stock at the apple stores near me. It's the easiest color to get.
Yes, because everyone has a apple store near them. :p I've waited nearly a month for mine... IJS. :)

SassyNyx

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2016
Yep I was waiting that long too until I cancelled my order and reordered the 256gb. It shipped within 2 days and I have it in my hands now.
I just got charged for mine an hour ago. :) So hopefully I will have them in my hands pretty soon.

I dont mind waiting. I ordered a loopy case for my 7plus and they wont be shipped until then anyways.

But yay for action, finally. Hopefully that will give those with dates behind me some hope.

DK7584

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2008
Hey everyone!

Ordered a 7+ 128 MB on 9/13 EDD of 10/19. Canceled that order after reading 256 appeared to be shipping faster. Ordered at 7:45 today, CC charged at 9:15 same day. Shipping tomorrow.

Reactions: kstclaire

XTheLancerX

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2014
NY, USA
You should have received an email from Verizon stating what is shipping, they even list the sim card as a separate item, although it's pre-installed.
[doublepost=1475700548][/doublepost]
You are on the wrong forum if you are asking for iPhone bashing. :) I am not a fan of Android and I have a bunch of reasons why - I'm glad you came to the dark side....muahahahahaha!
[doublepost=1475700733][/doublepost]
I would be wiling to bet you see your phone ship 2.5 weeks sooner than 11/02. It seems the orders have been moving up at that rate. I was originally 10/26 and was moved to 10/5, received 10/4. Totally worth waiting for!
[doublepost=1475700864][/doublepost]
Thank you for sharing that info Orchid, I did not know the details. It sounds like never-ending student debt.:)
Damn... 2.5 weeks early? I don't think I am going to count on that. Many (particularly those who ordered MB Plusses, particularly 128GB models) are seeing very little activity for the most part :(
JB 7, 128G, ordered on 9/27 on Verizon website. CC just got charged today.
Oh my god I ordered 9 days before you and still nothing :(((((( MB model though, everything else the same.
2 weeks early, awesome, hoping I see movement soon, ship by date 11/30
i wouldn't bet on 2 weeks early but 1 week doesnt seem too unreasonable. Especially if you ordered Jet Black, that seems to have really gotten the attention from apple lately..

Reactions: Moore94
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.