Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SEHMX467

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2016
Still waiting oh so patiently. Ordered 9/16 around 2:30pm, iphone 7+ 128gb in silver (it had the shortest date at the time) estimated ship date 10/19.

I've seen very few people who had the same ship date and color get their phones early. As much as it would be nice it goes in line, I'm starting to think that it's more no rhyme or reason like I've seen seem posted in here before. I was going to go get a RG at a local Apple store, but realized I got an extra 2gb for life with my pre-order and if I cancelled I'd lose it.

So looks like I'll just keep checking my bank account and wait for that charge. I've come this far, a week and a half isn't that much longer, right? :rolleyes:

SassyNyx

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2016
Still waiting oh so patiently. Ordered 9/16 around 2:30pm, iphone 7+ 128gb in silver (it had the shortest date at the time) estimated ship date 10/19.

I've seen very few people who had the same ship date and color get their phones early. As much as it would be nice it goes in line, I'm starting to think that it's more no rhyme or reason like I've seen seem posted in here before. I was going to go get a RG at a local Apple store, but realized I got an extra 2gb for life with my pre-order and if I cancelled I'd lose it.

So looks like I'll just keep checking my bank account and wait for that charge. I've come this far, a week and a half isn't that much longer, right? :rolleyes:
I had a 10/19 date too for my rose gold (ordered 9/11) Just got charged tonight. After I rolled my eyes at the whole thing on here. ;):p So maybe it will be good luck for you too. :)

sk8astevo

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2016

I also ordered 9/16
ESD 10/19
I ordered MB 7+ 32g
Still no movement here

dfran1

macrumors 6502
Apr 18, 2008
last night I received my trade in credit for my wife iPhone 6 of 27.08 a month :) 650 total! very nice!! It will show on my bill in 2-3 billing cycles.
it took just over 3 weeks.
now still waiting for my 7+ MB to show sight of shipment

Last edited:

XTheLancerX

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2014
NY, USA
last night I received my trade in credit for my wife iPhone 6 of 27.08 a month :) 650 total! very nice!! It will show on my bill in 2-3 billing cycles.
it took just over 3 weeks.
now still waiting for my 7+ MB to show sight of shipment
Wait you sent in your iPhone already? I thought you weren't supposed to do it until after you activated the new iPhone??

Claryella

macrumors member
Nov 2, 2014
Got charged and got the text from Verizon last night! :D 7+ MB 128gb, ordered 9/12. No shipping info yet, hopefully that will come today.

Reactions: DcGamer05

dfran1

macrumors 6502
Apr 18, 2008
Wait you sent in your iPhone already? I thought you weren't supposed to do it until after you activated the new iPhone??
That was for my wife's iPhone 7 silver I received on launch day and sent old one into trade to Verizon the day after
I still have my 6plus waiting for my 7+

just_phlex_in

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2016
  • Just called Verizon at 10:00 EDT. Told the rep I've had friends get their 7 Plus JB 128 before me which I ordered 9/9 at 3:52am EDT (late from my account getting locked from not knowing that damn account password) and they ordered on the 9/10. I told him they claimed to have called to harass Verizon about their Nov 2nd ship date and they got pushed to 10/2. Mine is set for 10/5 but I haven't been charged yet and was confused which is why i decided to call now. He was cool, he tried to tweak some things in shipping but was unable to. BUT I did get $30 off my next bill for having to wait this long. so I'l take that. he said I should be charged monday and that the charges aren't always exact with time before shipping. So, one more week with my 6... (At least I'm still jailbroken with my unlimited data lol)
Update:

Card was charged Monday 10/3...Card was declined due to "fraudulent activity" and my payment was declined. I IMMEDIATELY called Verizon after accepting the charge (apparently my bank doesn't see me as a big spender) to make payment. The lady was nice and was happy I called or else my shipping would've been pushed to Nov (ಥ﹏ಥ) .. Everything went through tho!
Phone shipped out 10/4, a day early, from Memphis, TN and is out for delivery today (10/6) from 7:23 am EDT here in Tampa, FL

Attachments

• bUfVBKm.gif
    bUfVBKm.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 88

TheGuz4L

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2014
Ordered 9/12 @ 10 PM, 7+ MB. The regular order page still says processing (my est. ship date of 10/12 disappeared too) , but the Verizon business page says Completed! (Changed from Pre order). Lets hope I get a tracking # soon!

ButterflyBella

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016
NY
Don't know if these stats help anyone...

Ordered JB 128 + on 9/9 319 am EST with EDD of 10/26. Orig had 256 picked but it had a later edd of 11/2 so I picked 128. Card was finally charged Thursday night at 9 pm (9/29) shipping and tracking populated Friday morning (9/30) unicorn I mean phone finally freaking arrived Tuesday (10/4). This launch has been hell!!!

toddlermn

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2009
I ordered 7+ Blk 128gb on 9/16, EDD of 10/26. Still no movement.
I checked out the verizon website last night (5th), and the 7+ 256gb Blk was listed as shipping on the 6th!
I called 611, the automated system allowed me to cancel my order.
Hit the website again and placed the order for the 256gb version.

Got confirmation email right away at 7:38pm MST last night
Just got charged and received the text this morning at 8:30 am MST.
Now just waiting for shipping details.

Good luck all!

Last edited:
Reactions: Moore94

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
I checked out the verizon website last night (5th), and the 7+ 256gb Blk was listed as shipping on the 6th!

Good luck all!
I may try this as well

EnVyCaLiBeR

macrumors member
Jul 25, 2012
Got my two MB black 128GB iPhone 7 Pluses yesterday and went to target after that and got two Space Grey Series 1 Apple Watches for me and my fiancé. We're all set. :)

Reactions: ButterflyBella

Wick12

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2011
7+ MB 256 readily available at Verizon. Order went through on 10/5 and have received the phone today (10/6)!

Reactions: Moore94

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
Out for for delivery today! 7+ MB 32GB waiting for FedEx outside. I live in an apartment building and FedEx never attempts to use our call box since we have a secure building. So every time a package comes via FedEx you have to wait outside. It's awful. Luckily it's a nice day here in Connecticut so it's not too bad. Hopefully all worth the wait.

Good luck to everyone still waiting I hope you all get charged and shipped soon!!

Reactions: MsRandall

M_scott

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2016
Ordered 9/12 around 12:30 pm.
7+ 128 Black
7 128 black
7 32 gold
Got the order processed and shipped text yesterday around 6 pm.
*611 says processed and shipping
Online has not updated yet. Still says processing.

KNBrooks

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2016

Good luck all!
I did the same thing yesterday. I cancelled my order on my 128MB 7+ Rose Gold, ordered 9/16 with and EDD of 10/26. I reordered the same phone but in the 256GB. My CC was charged and I got an email with shipping info before I hung up the phone. I was also told I would get to keep my credit (we will see, worse case scenario I lost $100). 2 hours after I changed my order I received my tracking number though Fed-Ex, and as of this morning it has already left Memphis, TN and I should have it tomorrow :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.