Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
Pending shipping for an estimated date of 11/09. Mines saying the same thing, except for 11/16.
Same here 11/30
[doublepost=1475809046][/doublepost]
I literally just got the text from Verizon and I was charged! My ship date isn't suppose to be till 11/16.

I preordered on 9/9 at 8:30am est and it was the JB+ 128gb for anyone wondering. Hopefully I get tracking and shipping info soon!
Mine is 11/30, congrats, hopefully I'm next in line

XTheLancerX

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2014
NY, USA
That was for my wife's iPhone 7 silver I received on launch day and sent old one into trade to Verizon the day after
I still have my 6plus waiting for my 7+
Ahh okay. My iPhone 6 is waiting, alone in a drawer, in the dark until my iPhone 7 Plus MB 128GB arrives. This might sound ridiculous but I'm just really paranoid I might break my iPhone 6 just before doing the trade in or something... I'm rocking an old iPhone 5 until then. Boy will the upgrade feel so much sweeter when I finally get my new iPhone.
Ps. In hindsight I began to kick myself that I moved to VZW before getting the 7. However, come to find out, that Apple is making 2 variants of the 7... and the Tmo version and the VZW version are different and incompatible. Had i waited a week and bought the new Tmo 7+ via the Apple Upgrade Program thinking I could just get it activated on VZW, I would have been even more furious to find out I would have been stuck on TMo for another 2 years.
Yeah that's really annoying. I liked how the iPhone 6 and 6s were identical models across all the carriers. The iPhone 6s only was missing LTE band 30 for AT&T if you got other it from another carrier, but that band doesn't matter tooo much anyway.

ButterflyBella

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016
NY
So this is gonna be a long one...
I ordered the 7+ JB 128G on 9/9 just a few minutes after pre-orders opened up. Got my confirmation email a little while later with an expected ship date of 10/5 and was good to go. On 9/13, someone started making fraudulent charges on my cc, so I had cancel that card. I called Verizon and met them know and asked what I could do about it. They told me that if the card didn't go through when they got ready to ship the phone, I would get an email with a link where I could update my cc info and not lose my spot in line. Great! Btw, my ship date was bumped up to 9/23. Fast forward to that date, and I still hadn't received shipment confirmation. Well I got the email about my card on the 24th later in the day, so I immediately updated my card info. Got the confirmation that it had gone through. Well, the next day I check, and my ship date has gone back to being 10/5. No biggie, since that's when I originally expected it. Fast forward to yesterday. Still no tracking or shipping info, so I call again. Was again told that it would ship yesterday. But the rep told me that if I hadn't received confirmation by 4:30, that he would call me and check on things. So he called me, and he ended up putting in a critical ticket to see what was going on and why my phone hadn't shipped yet. Mind you, the money has been taken out of my bank account already. $80.06. So I call back this morning because I'm a little obsessive when it comes to things like this. The customer service rep put me in touch with internet sales since I had ordered it online, and in the most nonchalant "not my problem" attitude, proceeds to tell me that my order has been cancelled. WHAT?!?! I totally lost my s*** at that point!! My call ends up being disconnected. I'm absolutely livid at this point! But I checked online and called 611, and everything is still telling me that my order is still processing. Something isn't adding up. So I call Verizon back. Got a very nice gentleman in tech support who connected me to a very sweet girl in customer service. After digging and digging, she discovered that I had a pending balance of $.01. Yup, you read that right. 1 penny!!! That's why my order hadn't shipped!!! And no, it hadn't been cancelled!!! She had never seen a case like that before, and had no idea why that would have happened. But she got the problem taken care of. Thank God!! My status has now been updated to shipped when I call 611.

So for anyone experiencing something similar, you may want to check to see if something like this is going on.
Insanely ridiculous!!!!

SAMtheGAM

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2011
My 9.9.16 around 3AM PST preorder of iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black 128GB also shipped. I checked order status online and instead of preorder number it now show order number and the 11.16 date is gone. It still says processing. I checked my credit card and I was charged for the phone. When I call *611 I am given the option to activate phone by pressing 1 and when I checked order status it said it shipped and should arrive within 2 business days. It said to check online for tracking # but it still says processing. I have not received any texts from Verizon yet.

dfran1

macrumors 6502
Apr 18, 2008
Ps. In hindsight I began to kick myself that I moved to VZW before getting the 7. However, come to find out, that Apple is making 2 variants of the 7... and the Tmo version and the VZW version are different and incompatible. Had i waited a week and bought the new Tmo 7+ via the Apple Upgrade Program thinking I could just get it activated on VZW, I would have been even more furious to find out I would have been stuck on TMo for another 2 years.
I read that the version Verizon (and sprint i would assume) works on all, but the Tmobile and ATT do not work on verizon (and sprint i would assume)

XTheLancerX whats your order date ?
Hang in their, Mine should be moving any day now according to what we are seeing here.

EDIT:
WOHO !!! just checked my credit card and it was charged yesturday!!!!!! Finally Movement!!!!

Reactions: Track40

Track40

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2012
I read that the version Verizon (and sprint i would assume) works on all, but the Tmobile and ATT do not work on verizon (and sprint i would assume)

Hang in their, Mine should be moving any day now according to what we are seeing here.

EDIT:
WOHO !!! just checked my credit card and it was charged yesturday!!!!!! Finally Movement!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!
Thats Awesome!!!!!!

winter_evans

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2016
My 9.9.16 around 3AM PST preorder of iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black 128GB also shipped. I checked order status online and instead of preorder number it now show order number and the 11.16 date is gone. It still says processing. I checked my credit card and I was charged for the phone. When I call *611 I am given the option to activate phone by pressing 1 and when I checked order status it said it shipped and should arrive within 2 business days. It said to check online for tracking # but it still says processing. I have not received any texts from Verizon yet.
Same thing going on here. It's making me anxious! I just want my dang tracking number already lol!!

winter_evans

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2016
What was your EDD
My original ESD was supposed to be 10/5. But I posted further up about the craziness that happened to me.

I ordered the 7+ JB 128G on 9/9 just a few minutes after pre-orders opened up. Got my confirmation email a little while later with an expected ship date of 10/5 and was good to go. On 9/13, someone started making fraudulent charges on my cc, so I had cancel that card. I called Verizon and met them know and asked what I could do about it. They told me that if the card didn't go through when they got ready to ship the phone, I would get an email with a link where I could update my cc info and not lose my spot in line. Great! Btw, my ship date was bumped up to 9/23. Fast forward to that date, and I still hadn't received shipment confirmation. Well I got the email about my card on the 24th later in the day, so I immediately updated my card info. Got the confirmation that it had gone through. Well, the next day I check, and my ship date has gone back to being 10/5. No biggie, since that's when I originally expected it. Fast forward to yesterday. Still no tracking or shipping info, so I call again. Was again told that it would ship yesterday. But the rep told me that if I hadn't received confirmation by 4:30, that he would call me and check on things. So he called me, and he ended up putting in a critical ticket to see what was going on and why my phone hadn't shipped yet. Mind you, the money has been taken out of my bank account already. $80.06. So I call back this morning because I'm a little obsessive when it comes to things like this. The customer service rep put me in touch with internet sales since I had ordered it online, and in the most nonchalant "not my problem" attitude, proceeds to tell me that my order has been cancelled. WHAT?!?! I totally lost my s*** at that point!! My call ends up being disconnected. I'm absolutely livid at this point! But I checked online and called 611, and everything is still telling me that my order is still processing. Something isn't adding up. So I call Verizon back. Got a very nice gentleman in tech support who connected me to a very sweet girl in customer service. After digging and digging, she discovered that I had a pending balance of $.01. Yup, you read that right. 1 penny!!! That's why my order hadn't shipped!!! And no, it hadn't been cancelled!!! She had never seen a case like that before, and had no idea why that would have happened. But she got the problem taken care of. Thank God!! My status has now been updated to shipped when I call 611.

kodeblack

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2016
MD, USA
Figured i would chime in..
Preordered a JB 7+ 128GB on 9/9 (don't know time cause it was a Corp order) and got an EDD of 11/16.

Got an email today that it finally shipped with a delivery date of Tuesday 10/11
Now, im not gonna lie. I was a little jelly of others getting there JB phones before me that had ordered after me. And I still dont understand VZ's preorder process, but it is what it is and im happy that i get mine more then a month ahead of time. Better to over promise i guess. Cause now...VZ looks like a saint! ;)

Enjoy your new phones everyone! Till next year!

Reactions: Crazyj414

c0rm3gaman

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2016
Hello everyone,

I have been following this thread since preorder and just now decided to create an account to help out those who haven't received their phones yet. Hopefully this information is useful to some of you guys:

I ordered my 7+ 128GB MB on 9/12 at 3:00 P.M. EST and received an EDD of 10/12. I received my text that my order was received on 10/5 at 7:00 P.M. EST. I received my text with tracking information yesterday morning (10/6) at 8:17 A.M. EST. My phone is out for delivery with UPS today (10/7)!

Last edited:

XTheLancerX

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2014
NY, USA

EDIT:

I ordered my iPhone 7 Plus MB 128GB on 9/18. What did you order and when?

congrats! Still waiting my 9/16 order (7+, 128GB MB). Based on what I'm reading, maybe next week.

Yeah I ordered the same exact iPhone as you just two days later than you did.. 11/02 date. What's your estimated delivery? I'm hoping to see a charge this week or next week. Hopefully that sounds a little reasonable? Hopefully that actually happens.

dfran1

macrumors 6502
Apr 18, 2008
I ordered my iPhone 7 Plus MB 128GB on 9/18. What did you order and when?

Got my tracking number!!!!!! UPS, better than FedEx in my area!!!!!
Not in ups system yet.
Ordered 128gb MB 7 plus, on 9-13 says shipped 10-7

200w.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Claryella

lilyjane07

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2016
I've been hoping to get my card charged today for my phone to ship out on Monday. Do you know when they stop charging credit cards for sales tax before they start shipping phones out? Also, do they charge during the weekend? I've been told my reps that my phone is scheduled to ship out on Monday, but my card hasn't been charged yet, so not sure if they're telling the truth or not.

Dancezwitwolves

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016
I've been hoping to get my card charged today for my phone to ship out on Monday. Do you know when they stop charging credit cards for sales tax before they start shipping phones out? Also, do they charge during the weekend? I've been told my reps that my phone is scheduled to ship out on Monday, but my card hasn't been charged yet, so not sure if they're telling the truth or not.
I got charged last night at around 10:30pmest so there's still time to be charged.

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
I literally just got the text from Verizon and I was charged! My ship date isn't suppose to be till 11/16.

I preordered on 9/9 at 8:30am est and it was the JB+ 128gb for anyone wondering. Hopefully I get tracking and shipping info soon!
Yay!!!! I knew it would come early! So happy for you!
[doublepost=1475890732][/doublepost]
My original ESD was supposed to be 10/5. But I posted further up about the craziness that happened to me.

Well apparently a penny does still have some value. :) I'm glad it worked out in your favor.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.